Hello

Havist

Hello everyone,
My name is Emi and I am 19 years old. My religious affiliation is Havism, but I am very interested in learning more about all religions.

Feel free to talk to me about myself or my beliefs. I love a good discussion.

Nice to meet everyone.
Emi

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Hello everyone,
My name is Emi and I am 19 years old. My religious affiliation is Havism, but I am very interested in learning more about all religions.

Nice to meet everyone.
Emi
Welcome to TOL.

From a person who has been periodically banned for being "disruptive and/or blasphemous."

I am glad you are here, because everyone on this site helps me to enlarge the pool of meaning when it comes to Christianity and Jesus (and other faiths who make an occasional appearance).

I hope everyone treats you with the respect and dignity we all deserve!

--j.w.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Oh, musterion. I see now you were making fun of him. I can't believe I missed that obvious joke.

bybee

Hello everyone,

Nice to meet everyone.
Emi

Hello! I have never heard of "Havism". Perhaps you will enlighten us? Welcome to TOL.

glorydaz

Hello! I have never heard of "Havism". Perhaps you will enlighten us? Welcome to TOL.

I hadn't either, but I found this on google... Maybe it's the same one. :think:

We believe in an entity called Samsus. It is genderless and essentially acted as the Big Bang. It sacrificed itself to create the universe. The universe is existing through Samsus just as Samsus is existing through the universe. all lifeforms are a part of Samsus and so we are all connected to this higher being.
Because we are eternally grateful for its sacrifice, we try to better ourselves as Earthlings. We respect all lifeforms and treat our fellow humans as equals, regardless of race, sex/gender, sexuality, belief, nationality, etc. No human is any greater or worse than another. Our religion is built on understanding and expressing ourselves in an environment that will not be met with hate, but with respect and decency.
We value giving back to our community via community services, volunteering, etc.
Our services consist of us voicing our own individual interpretations of verses as opposed to reading them or being told what they mean.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Hello everyone,

Nice to meet everyone.
Emi
Hi, Havist. Welcome! Do you have the righteousness of God upon you?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hello everyone,

Nice to meet everyone.
Emi

tell us more about your faith -

musterion

Sounds kinda like Galactus worship.

If you don't know, don't ask. Trust me, it's not worth knowing. Just chalk it up to more "turning aside to myths."

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hello everyone,

Nice to meet everyone.
Emi

Having one tooth? Hmmm. I don't see how that is a religion.

Quetzal

Hello everyone,

Nice to meet everyone.
Emi
Glad to meet you. We need to have a very honest, down to earth chat. Let's start with the basics. I do not believe this is the forum for you. If you want to learn about all religions, go else where. This is a right wing biased forum that prides itself on just that. Those with differing opinions or positions are tolerated but that is about it. Mods and staff ban more on personal biases and opinions than forum rules. The unwelcoming replies you have gotten so far is an indication of how your experience is going to be here. If you stick around you cannot take it seriously.

I am glad you are here, but I am afraid you will not enjoy it.

Last edited:

nikolai_42

What does that mean to you? I cannot locate it in my Christian reference books.

Havism appears to be just an offshoot of Eastern (Buddhist?) Pantheism. I don't know where it came from since the term looks to be very recent, but there is another forum where a poster named "Emi" started a thread called "Ask a Havist", and in the course of discussion, he said this :

Emi said:
Math is very very different from faith. There cannot be a truth in faith. It wouldn't make sense for there to be one.
Of course, this is simply our beliefs. It seems you may be one to believe in a Truth? If so, that is perfectly fine. It is your truth.

{From Ask A Havist on Religion Forums}

From that quote, the only absolute truth is that there is no absolute truth. Truth is what you want - not what is. Unless you're doing math...

Reactions: Lon

nikolai_42

Hello everyone,

Nice to meet everyone.
Emi

Hi Emi.

I'm curious - since Havism appears to be quite new, how did you get into Havism?