Hagee claims Sep. 28 marks 'Hugely Significant Event'

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaulToPaul 2

That's pretty funny coming from you considering you claim the following verse pertains to one of three gospels:

(Rom 1:15 KJV) So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.

How many THE gospels can there be?

Several gospels with different names.
Only one THE son of perdition.

:idunno:

Romans 1:15-16 (KJV)

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I think it does.

Are all three highlighted "THE coming of the Lord's" referring to the same event?

(1 Thess 3:13 KJV) To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.

(1 Thess 4:15 KJV) For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

(2 Thess 2:1 KJV) Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The Bible does mention a resurrection of the condemned.

About 20 years ago, I had a dream one night of someone giving me a copy of a book entitled A Gift of Prophecy. I'd never heard of this book and didn't even know if such a book even existed. It was just a dream. But several days later, the person I dreamed about came up to me and gave me a book. The title of the book was A Gift of Prophecy. The one thing this book mentioned that stood out for me was that we are to pray for the conversion of the soul of Judas.

musterion

About 20 years ago, I had a dream one night of someone giving me a copy of a book entitled A Gift of Prophecy. I'd never heard of this book and didn't even know if such a book even existed. It was just a dream. But several days later, the person I dreamed about came up to me and gave me a book. The title of the book was A Gift of Prophecy. The one thing this book mentioned that stood out for me was that we are to pray for the conversion of the soul of Judas.

Did you?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not at first. But I have since, quite a bit.

The story of the rich man and Lazarus the beggar proves that once a person physically dies, they are separated from God forever if they were an unbeliever.

Also:

(Heb 9:27) Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment,

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The story of the rich man and Lazarus the beggar proves that once a person physically dies, they are separated from God forever if they were an unbeliever.

Also:

(Heb 9:27) Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment,

Yes I know. I'm just telling you what happened.

Robert Pate

Banned
Two Christian preachers with huge followings in the US claim the date of the last of four 'blood moons' over the past 18 months, due to occur on September 28, and following a papal visit to the US, will signal the second coming of Jesus Christ. At the same time, the world as we know it will be destroyed by major earthquakes amid heightened tensions in the Middle East and the possibility of a third world war.

The two evangelists have been accused of peddling the false warnings in order to cash in on books they have penned about their predictions - one of which was turned into a movie. The pair claim Armageddon will occur at the conclusion of the ongoing 'tetrad' of blood moons, which began on April 15 last year, followed by another red-coloured lunar eclipse on October 8 last year, and a third on April 4 this year. The fourth in the series of blood moons, which have six full moons in between, is set to happen on September 28.​

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...destroying-earthquakes-prophets-warn-USA-pope

Well its October the 2nd.

Another self proclaimed prophet bites the dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.