Battle Talk ~ Battle Royale VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

AROTO

Re: The Solar System

Re: The Solar System

Originally posted by Psycho Dave
Pastor Enyart's argument is going downhill fast. He now seems to be concerned with more "cosmic wow" arguments and god-of-the-gaps stuff. These arguments always fail, because in the end, they prove nothing. If Zakath cannot tell us how the sun got it's spin, it will not prove that Enyart is right. All it will do is prove that we have gaps in our knowledge. We already know that most of the gaps that were filled since the middle ages did not end up favoring the God of the gaps. The answers to scientific questions that have persisted to this day favor the naturalistic interpretation.

Don't you think your proving Bobs point about how Zakath is unable to respond to any questions that Bob asks. When you say "We already know that most of the gaps that were filled since the middle ages did not end up favoring the God of the gaps" You say that because you already have a conclusion that you want supported by your "evidence".

If Bobs points are so off base, why hasn't Zakath responded to a single one. :kookoo:

Psycho Dave

BANNED
Banned
Prove that Jesus didn't rise from the dead!

Prove that Jesus didn't rise from the dead!

I almost hit the floro laughing when I read this from Bob Enyart:
Here is my falsification test: if an archaeological or historical investigation proved from the evidence that Christ did not rise from the dead, then my God was not there at creation, for He doesn’t exist. Thus properly weighing the evidence for Christ’s resurrection can most efficiently invalidate the world’s largest religion or all the others. Notice that Christian theists for 2,000 years have been willing to show our beliefs as falsifiable, while atheists like Zakath resist this basic intellectual discipline either through fear or because they cannot even do so.
That's falsification? He's got to be kidding! There is no actual scientific proof that Jesus was resurrected. How can we SCIENTIFICALLY falsify the resurrection if there isn't even any positive SCIENTIFIC evidence given to back the claim? It's like asking a scientist to falsify the claim that King Tut's Curse is real (or any curse for that matter).

There is no evidence that ghosts, curses, or anal-probing space-aliens are real. How do you provide scientific evidence to falsify such things? Since there is no real evidence given in their favor, and since any scientific facts that suggest their non-existence are usually met with claims that "they are beyond the realm of science", that sort of rules out any serious answers -- the believers can just fall back on "well, your puny mortal/earth science cannot deal with these subejcts!"

There is NO scientific evidence for the resurrection. All we have for it is HEAR-SAY. Who wrote all that hear-say evidence? The people who invented the faith, and had the motive and desire to profit from it. Christians like to think that the Gospels were written by the people whom they are named after, but they weren't. THEY WERE WRITTEN ANONYMOUSLY (Except for Luke, who admits that "Forasmuch as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us", and that he researched the facts, to write his own. Luke aside, none of the Gospels are scientific evidence of the events in them, any more than Tolstoy's War and Peace is scientific proof of Napoleon's invasion of Russia.

The Gospels dont' even offer historical evidence of the resurrection. They just proclaim it, anonymously, against a backdrop containing a few historical events that we can verify(events like the trials and tribulations of King Herod, Pontius Pilate and the put-down of rebellions against Rome). But strangely enough, when it comes to the beliefs of Christians and the story of Jesus, history comes to a brick wall. Even Flavius Josephus confuses us, at one point detailing the complaint of James "The brother of jesus the so-called Christ" in "Antiquities of the Jews", who files a formal grievance against the pharasees for the unlawful execution of his brother. (to which I ask why he would file such a complaint if Jesus were NOT dead?) Then josephus mentions a triple-execution, which point-for-point sounds exactly like the crucifixion in the Gospels, and he mentions the name of Barrabus, as being the principle victim, which sounds even more like the Gospel account, but was Barrabus a thief? No. Josephus says he staged a rebellion against Rome, and that was why he was being executed. In this detailed account of the triple-crucifixion, not once does Josephus mention that Jesus was among them. If Jesus was as well-known, and his support among the people as much as the Gospels said, why not mention this?

But still, there is no SCIENTIFIC proof, and that's where Bob is just floundering. He's talking about falsifying something without having the neccesary pre-requisites for doing so.

Michael12

BANNED
Banned
Re: Prove that Jesus didn't rise from the dead!

Re: Prove that Jesus didn't rise from the dead!

Originally posted by Psycho Dave
I almost hit the floro laughing when I read this from Bob Enyart:
.....<snipped>....
But still, there is no SCIENTIFIC proof, and that's where Bob is just floundering. He's talking about falsifying something without having the neccesary pre-requisites for doing so.
I was wondering about this myself. What test does Bob propose we run to falsify ressurection? Obviously, according to theists, there is no body to exhume. I suppose Bob could say something like "Well, if you dug up a body that showed a genetic match to a hair in a locket that was known to come from Jesus, then you could prove his body never left the ground", or something similar. But that means that you are left to rely on heresay evidence to connect the two pieces of genetic material. Sorry, too many problems with this. For starters, Bob spent alot of time in this post talking about the supernatural nature of God. When one is free to assert the supernatural, there are an almost infinite number of ways to explain the DNA results away. One must be able to actually carry out a falsifcation test, in order for a theory to be realistically falsifiable.

tenkeeper

John, you ask very good questions. The answers to them is not in traditional 'christianity'. We understand your frustration by the 'pat' answers that are given in that realm. The answers you are seeking come with a 'real' relationship with our Maker. Getting caught up in the myriad of denominational beliefs is an endless circle and a snare, not to mention 'big business' and unresolvable conflict.
Man's confustion does not negate God's order and God's plan.
He does have a purpose and a plan and it 'will be accomplished'!

PureX

Re: Christian Scientists (Not the Mary Bakker Eddy sect)

Re: Christian Scientists (Not the Mary Bakker Eddy sect)

Originally posted by Psycho Dave Invoking the fact that some are Christian proves NOTHING about whether god exists or not, and Pastor Enyart hasn't even tried to suggest that they have -- he thinks that just mentioning their names adds weight to proving that his religion is more science-oriented or scientific.
But Bob isn't really talking to Zakath, he's talking to his minions. He has no argument, anymore, but it won't matter to the minions as long as he keeps saying what they want to hear. And what they want to hear is Bob use lots of big words and some scientific jargon to make the "atheists" look foolish. Winning the argument, or establishing any semblance of the truth was never really a consideration.

Michael12

BANNED
Banned
Congratulations Bob, you've pointed out flaws in a theory of the formation of the solar system. Too bad it isn't the current theory. Bob, while lambasting science, would like you to believe that scientists today are somehow smarter than those of yesterday, and as such, their theories should not be subject to any flaws. Sorry Bob, we are no smarter today then we were yesterday, or the day before. We just have a larger body of knowledge that has been developed over centuries by, you guessed it, scientific hypothesis and falsification. Bob is using sleight of hand to once again slip in the "God of the Gaps". Sorry Bob, but just because conservation of energy presents a problem regarding the sun's spin. Doesn't mean it always will. Nor does it mean "God did it".

Secondly, there are several ways to explain it. The problem is that for the most part, the explainations are not falsifiable. You are familiar with that, yes?

The easiest way to explain it would be to simply say that the solar system was much larger, and had MUCH more mass when it started to form then it does today. For any of a number of reasons we could hypothesize that much of the original matter was jettisoned out of the solar system. Herein lies the problem. Unless the Ort Cloud contains enough material to make up the difference, then we will never be able to observe the original material that was cast off into space.

Assertion: Bob says that the sun's spin violates conservation of angular momentum.

Refutation 1: It's highly unlikely that the solar system has maintained a similar mass from the time it originally began to form until now. It's all but certain that material was lost, the only question is how much?

Refutation 2: An interstellar "near miss" could also be responsible.

Refutation 3: We readily admitt that we don't know everything about stellar and planetary formation. There could be any number of factors that we are currently unaware of that explain the phenomena. "Science of the Gaps".

Michael12

BANNED
Banned
Re: Re: Christian Scientists (Not the Mary Bakker Eddy sect)

Re: Re: Christian Scientists (Not the Mary Bakker Eddy sect)

Originally posted by PureX
But Bob isn't really talking to Zakath, he's talking to his minions. He has no argument, anymore, but it won't matter to the minions as long as he keeps saying what they want to hear. And what they want to hear is Bob use lots of big words and some scientific jargon to make the "atheists" look foolish. Winning the argument, or establishing any semblance of the truth was never really a consideration.

Well said :thumb:

heusdens

What use it is to come up in a debate about God about the issue of the sun's spin. Does the supposed fact that science can not yet explain the anomaly of the sun's spin mean that we would hold to have the sun less existence then we know it has?
Does it proof the sun does not exist as a material entity, outside, apart from and independend of our mind? No, of course not.

So our knowledge about the sun indicates that we can not explain one aspect of the sun's existence satisfactoraly. Nobody ever claimed that we have all the knowledge about all the aspects of the sun thoughout the entire life span of the sun and solar systems's existence. Or did we?

There are still things to know.

Nevertheless, we can fairly state that the sun indeed does exist. No doubt about that.

But what about God. Has there ever been proved even one aspect of God that would undoublty proof that we have to assume that God exists as something independend, outside and apart from our mind?

Psycho Dave

BANNED
Banned
Re: Re: The Solar System

Re: Re: The Solar System

Originally posted by AROTO
Don't you think your proving Bobs point about how Zakath is unable to respond to any questions that Bob asks.
Huh? I thought that Zakath has done a fine job answering the questions -- the problem is that Bob tends to ignore the answers, and comes up with new answers to replace ones that Zakath has provided. Bob is using the stereotypical tactic (described by me early on in the first few messages of the thread) of multiplying the questions he asks to more and more unknowns.
When you say "We already know that most of the gaps that were filled since the middle ages did not end up favoring the God of the gaps" You say that because you already have a conclusion that you want supported by your "evidence".
I don't follow your logic. When I say that "the gaps in knowledge that we have filled since the middle ages did not end up favoring the God of the gaps", I meant that gaps in our knowledge since the middle ages, which were previously answered by "God Did It", were discovered to be caused not by God, but by something else that ended up being naturalistic. When Coppernicus postulated a heliocentric solar system, the Church banned his theory, and persecuted anyone who promoted it, because they believed that the bible promotes an earth-centered universe. But scientific inquery won out, despite all the persecutions. We now know that things like Gravity, velocity, and atomic attraction are responsible for the motions of planets, not the hand of an unseen being.
If Bobs points are so off base, why hasn't Zakath responded to a single one. :kookoo:
You're obviously reading a different debate. It is Bob who is failng to provide adequate answers to Zakath's questions. If I were arguing against Bob, I would have issued an ultimatum to him long ago asking him to please stop expanding the questions, and stick to the ones we first proposed, until we agree to add new material. The trouble with these debates is what I have already expounded on -- The breadth of questions expands and expands, and more gaps in our knowledge are questioned. If the atheist cannot answer the unanswerable questions, the creationist say "God did it, I win!", despite not having proved anything.

Flake

Interesting how not a single one of Bobs list of eminent "Christianized" intellectual giants where able to prove the god of their imagination was in fact real, but Bob in all his god drenched wisdom appears to think he can.

Psycho Dave

BANNED
Banned
Mike, Purex, et al:

I agree with you. Not only is Bob arguing about out-dated facts, and is arguably not up-to-date on his cosmology and extraterrestrial geology, but even if there were no answers to his old questions, He's still using the argument from ignorance, in the form of "the God of the Gaps" argment.

If Zakath does not know the details about ow and why the sun rotates, IT DOESN'T PROVE THAT BOB IS RIGHT ABoUT GOD! All it does is point out a gap in knowledge, period. Bob needs to find some actual positive evidence, which he has been very evaisive of thus far. Positive evidence is not the same as pointing out gaps in knowledge. Positive evidence is evidence which is not really open to interpretation. I guess what Bob would have to do is prove that a miracle trully was a miracle -- and that's pretty hard.

Aussie Thinker

BANNED
Banned
Theists,

Forget that Bob explained what the absolute moral standard address the fact that it is RIDICULOUS.

No One has addressed this doosy yet.

1. God exists because we have an absolute moral standard
2. The absolute moral standard is Gods righteousness.

How can you theists live with this circular statement ?

If I said to you “UFO’s exist because they leave an unknown trail in the sky”.. what is the unknown trail ?.. “it is the trail their spaceships leave”.. would you consider that an argument at all ?

The Solar System

Bob rambles about some specific things about the Solar System that have aided the formation of life on Earth.

It always amazes me how people desperate to have God turn their logic around to incorporate a God.

They look at the improbability of life arising and are then amazed how conducive all our natural surroundings are to the formation of life.

I look at the FACT that life exists and are completely un-astounded that the conditions suit it.. It is bleedin’ obvious that if life exists natural conditions must suit it…

Now if we were all alive on a Planet that had no Oxygen then I would say… wow how does that happen.. thanks to God I guess !

The amazing coincidences that Bob points too about the Solar System really disappoint me.. they have lowered him to the level of a Hovind style Charlatan.. He is trying to woo the moronic element that are amazed by the seeming magic of coincidence.

Lets break down most of the coincidences and “anomalies”.. Ratios for a start.. although the ratios mean nothing.. (Why would a god want them except to impress and he could do far better by just appearing to us).. they are not even EXACT.. notice Bob often says ALMOST ½ and ALMOST twice ??? Is this the God of ALMOST ?

Second as I said (except perhaps for the tidal effect of the moon) what do all these oddities mean… NOTHING !.. Is his god a child to make little special Solar System tricks for NOTHING ?

Or do Pluto’s rotational habits effect life here ????

Childish moronic argument… show us some more magic Bob.. the audience here LOVE it !

flash

BANNED
Banned
It looks like "bob of the Gaps" Enyart is starting to tread water. He isn't really going anywhere.

I am not sure if Zakath is a weak atheist, or a strong atheist. If he is a weak atheist, he only needs to ask for Enyart's proof(s) of god an attempt to show that they are faulty. The burden of proof is on Bob.

If, on the other hand, Zak is a strong atheist, then he needs to prove that god's existance is impossible.

Now, can anyone falsify my claim that there is an invisible, immaterial dragon living in my garage? HINT: To falsify my claim, you only need to show that there isn't an invisible, immaterial dragon in my garage. Get crackin'!

Flipper

PureX:

Yeah, I liked it when he just flat out said Stephen Hawkins was wrong because he didn't take basic physics into account. Stephen Hawkins may well be wrong, but it's going to take more than Bob Enyart saying that he is to demonstrate that. I notice that Bob hasn't explained his assertion (for that is what it was) any further.

Atheists act as though science cannot close a gap. We easily find the motive for such a denial by observing that this function of science has the potential to doom atheism. If science ever openly admitted that natural processes could not produce the universe, biological life, or consciousness, then atheism is ruined. (But of course, godlessness would then get a boost, since men rebel even more fiercely against blatant truth). Thus for their own survival, atheists must deny science its voice, wherever its voice may prohibit natural origins.

So if I understand this right, atheists can't possibly admit that natural explanations are insufficient (even though we don't nearly have enough data one way or another yet), because it will destroy atheism but promote godlessness.

Also, Bob's "Giants of Science" list, while very interesting, is equally intriguing for comparative paucity of major contributors post-Darwin. Sure, there were a few, but no Einsteins, Diracs, Feynmanns, Ledermans, Lees, Mills, Schrodingers, Rutherfords, Cricks, Plancks, Paulis, etc. Not, I hasten to add, that all these were atheists. Far from it - there are Jews and Christians among this august group. Nevertheless, none of these that I am aware adopted anything close to the fundamental position adopted by Bob.

I might also play the devil's advocate and point out that once Pascal came out with his rationalization of religion, he pretty much quit contributing anything else useful to natural science or mathematics (if I recall rightly). But I'm open to correction on this.

I am one of those atheists who believes theism and science are not necessarily incompatible. It is possible to be a well-reasoned Christian who is not anti-science, just not your kind of Christian. Furthermore, a lot of the pre-Darwinists on your list weren't biologists and, although they were all brilliant men, they can be fallible outside their own areas of research just the same as the rest of us. I'm sure you wouldn't approve at all of Newton's hermetical leanings in later life. In fact, Newtonian dynamics do make the idea of a solar machine analogous to a clockwork machine quite appealing. Nevertheless, Newtonian physics are 'wrong', in that they don't tell the whole story, they were just an accurate approximation for what we can observe, plenty good enough to get a satellite into geosynchrous orbit. However, once you move out to the extraordinary (but experimentally tested) approximations of Einstein, the idea of the clockwork universe evaporates along with the aether.

Bob Enyart wrote in his post:
Pasteur expanded on Redi’s work by experimentally disproving the spontaneous generation of microbes, thus disappointing atheists.

Oh? Which atheists? I'm not saying there weren't disappointed atheists at the time but Bob's credibility has become sufficiently strained in the last couple of rounds that I feel I have to ask for a reference or references. Otherwise I fear that I must conclude that Bob is treating unsupported assertions that he hasn't even checked out himself as if they were evidence. After all, he didn't know if it was Pasteur or Redi, but he knows that atheists everywhere were confounded.

Actually, I'll save him the bother.

In spite of his well-executed experiment, the belief in spontaneous generation remained strong, and even Redi continued to believe it occurred under some circumstances...

...In 1745, John Needham, an English clergyman, proposed what he considered the definitive experiment. Everyone knew that boiling killed microorganisms, so he proposed to test whether or not microorganisms appeared spontaneously after boiling. He boiled chicken broth, put it into a flask, sealed it, and waited - sure enough, microorganisms grew. Needham claimed victory for spontaneous generation...

An Italian priest, Lazzaro Spallanzani (1770), was not convinced, and he suggested that perhaps the microorganisms had entered the broth from the air after the broth was boiled, but before it was sealed. To test his theory, he modified Needham's experiment...

... [However,] the ensuing controversy...reached the level of open acrimony, mutual charges of dishonesty, and claims of observational deception as the century progressed. Needham and Spallanzani, fellow clerics beginning from a point in the 1750s of mutual respect, ended all communication in 1780 in a spirit of distinct bitterness....

http://www.asa3.org/ASA/topics/Origin of Life/spontaneous_generation.html

Question for Bob; H1 subsection B:

What did Needham - a post-Redi believer in spontaneous generation - do for a living?:

a) Lesbian feminist philosopher
b) post-modernist lecturer
c) member of clergy

A more detailed account can also be found here:
http://www.asmusa.org/mbrsrc/archive/pdfs/6304p193.pdf

Still no mention of atheistic opposition... I look forward to learning something new about this case, courtesy of Bob.

Question for the reader: A4.3:

Is Bob Enyart:

a) purporting to hold truth in the highest esteem while presenting topics as historical truths to prop up his fallacy that atheists are against truth and anti-science when really he only has a superficial understanding of the issues he's using to prove his case or that hasn't really bothered to research them before presenting them?

We shall see.

Bob may be approaching this debate with the understanding this his amoral opponent is okay with lying and cheating to make his case. This means that he has lifted up the cross of a higher standard, so compounding any 'sins of omission' with the unpleasant stink of hypocrisy. If the truth is apparently more important to Bob than it is to those lousy atheists, then why is he doing such a sloppy job in presenting it? I prefer to imagine that it's just a cavalier disregard for accuracy (perhaps he's in a hurry) than a deliberately malicious sin of omission calculated to make atheists look anti-scientific.

So let's have the references, Bob. Prove me wrong. Or you can admit that you were presenting something you hadn't bothered to check out as if it were part of the truth you say you hold so dear.

Also Bob wrote:

For the two models for origins, the theist and atheist, both make significant predictions, and so far, science has confirmed many creationist predictions while confounding the atheistic ones. (Would you like to challenge me to a duel on examples of this?)

Dunno about a "duel" but why don't you post them anyway? I'm always interested in learning about predictions made by Creationists.

Last edited:

ApologeticJedi

Flipper said: Yeah, I liked it when he just flat out said Stephen Hawkins was wrong because he didn't take basic physics into account. Stephen Hawkins may well be wrong, but it's going to take more than Bob Enyart saying that he is to demonstrate that.

(chuckle) It’s funny how Christians accept that the onus is on the affirmative position in the Did God exist debate (and the atheists would throw a fit if they didn’t), but atheists refuse the same principle whenever dealing with wild, unproven theories by Stephen Hawkin.

I put that it shows the weakness of their position to say “I don’t have to defend what I am talking about, I only have to find someone who agrees with me who some deem as smart.” Then of course, Enyart is denounced for putting together a list of highly notables on his side. As I say, it shows a weak position to be intellectually dishonest on like area of evidence.

Flipper said: Also, Bob's "Giants of Science" list, while very interesting, is equally intriguing for comparative paucity of major contributors post-Darwin.

ROTFL!
You don’t think Joule or Pasteur would be considered major contributors?!! I mean other than giving the argument that some other scientists do not agree, which is true, to suggest that Kelvin and Mendel are not major contributors is hilarious. Obviously science isn’t your strong point. Kelvin’s work alone stands a a major contributor with many areas of significant work.

I notice that Zakath has stopped answering Enyart's questions, and has began to only present evidence against ONLY ONE particular possibility of deity (Atheism of the Gaps??) - and not even very good arguements at that. It looks bad for the athiest.

Flipper

Comparative, Jedi, comparative. If I said "no major contributors" you might have a point. Speaking of "intellectual dishonesty"...

Bearing in mind the explosion of scientific breakthrough in the 20th Century, I don't think Bob's position holds.

atheists refuse the same principle whenever dealing with wild, unproven theories by Stephen Hawkin.

Actually, it's not Hawking's theory. Stop waving your ignorance proudly as if it were a flag and just admit that you're woefully incapable of assessing whether this theory is wild or not, if only because you don't know what it is.

Flipper

By the way, AP, when are we to see the names of Gish, Sarfarti, Humphreys, Hovind, or Behe celebrated as the names of Newton, Einstein and Darwin?

What research are they hard at work on to overthrow the apparently insurmountable evidence in favor of an ancient cosmology and an old, evolving earth?

Michael12

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by ApologeticJedi
(chuckle) It’s funny how Christians accept that the onus is on the affirmative position in the Did God exist debate (and the atheists would throw a fit if they didn’t), but atheists refuse the same principle whenever dealing with wild, unproven theories by Stephen Hawkin.

I put that it shows the weakness of their position to say “I don’t have to defend what I am talking about, I only have to find someone who agrees with me who some deem as smart.” Then of course, Enyart is denounced for putting together a list of highly notables on his side. As I say, it shows a weak position to be intellectually dishonest on like area of evidence.
Zak didn't cite Hawking simply because "he's on Zak's side". He cited a specific theory. All Bob did was throw up a list of names of people that were not atheists. This is a logical fallacy known as the "Appeal to Popularity". It's used to talk to the crowd and carries no factual weight in a debate. Bob wants the casual reader to look at his list and say "hmmm, well, I didn't know ALL THOSE PEOPLE believe in God, they must know something I don't". I readily admit it's a tactic frequently used by atheists as well, but that still doesn't make it right.

heusdens

Was Hitler an atheist?

Was Hitler an atheist?

Adolf Hitler was an atheist!

"Hitler was an atheist, and look at what he did!"

Adolf Hitler was emphatically not an atheist. As he said himself:

The folkish-minded man, in particular, has the sacred duty, each in his own denomination, of making people stop just talking superficially of God's will, and actually fulfil God's will, and not let God's word be desecrated. [original italics]

For God's will gave men their form, their essence, and their abilities. Anyone who destroys His work is declaring war on the Lord's creation, the divine will. Therefore, let every man be active, each in his own denomination if you please, and let every man take it as his first and most sacred duty to oppose anyone who in his activity by word or deed steps outside the confines of his religious community and tries to butt into the other.

[...]

Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord. [original italics]

[Adolf Hitler, from "Mein Kampf", translation by Ralph Mannheim.]

Hitler certainly appeared at times to be a theist, and claimed to be a Christian:

The Führer made it known to those entrusted with the Final Solution that the killings should be done as humanely as possible. This was in line with his conviction that he was observing God's injunction to cleanse the world of vermin. Still a member in good standing of the Church of Rome despite detestation of its hierarchy ("I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so" [quoting Hitler]), he carried within him its teaching that the Jew was the killer of God. The extermination, therefore, could be done without a twinge of conscience since he was merely acting as the avenging hand of God -- so long as it was done impersonally, without cruelty.

[John Toland (Pulitzer Prize winner),
from "Adolf Hitler", pp 507, talking about the Autumn of 1941.]

The "I am now as before a Catholic..." quotation from Hitler was recorded in the diary of Gerhard Engel, an SS Adjutant, in October 1941. Hitler was speaking in private, not before a mass audience, and so it is difficult to dismiss the comment as propaganda lies.

Of course, someone bad believing something does not make that belief wrong. It's also entirely possible that Hitler was lying when he claimed to believe in God. We certainly can't conclude that he's an atheist, though.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source: Atheism Web - Common Arguments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.