Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God is a spirit, Jesus is a man. Jesus is NOT the express image of the Father.
Think my friend, Christ came to show us the Father. If you see the person of Christ you have seen the express image of God. Think as a child, like you suggested to me, and you will find truth.

Got to leave for about an hour, catch ya then

All I can tell you is that Jesus Christ is one. Jesus is the Christ, the anointed one.

God's Truth

How would you tell them from one another GT? One is a copy of the other.

You said they were different.

Now you say they were a copy of the other.

God says there is only ONE Spirit.

Now please answer the questions.

You said you have the Spirit Christ in you.

Do you have the Spirit of God in you too?

God's Truth

Meshak, you make things difficult by getting away from grace. Grace makes all things easy.

God's grace does not mean we do not have to obey anymore!

God's grace means we do not have to do the ceremonial works anymore.

God's grace means we do not have to go to the temple, because we become the temple.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God's grace does not mean we do not have to obey anymore!

God's grace means we do not have to do the ceremonial works anymore.

God's grace means we do not have to go to the temple, because we become the temple.

Where did I say not to obey. Obedience comes forth from grace.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We have to obey TO GET SAVED, and to stay saved.

Why do you go against those who preach obedience?

You are acting as if you did not.

Sorry, once saved always saved. And how are we saved? By grace, not obedience. Why do I go against those who peach obedience? I don't except that it is works oriented.

keypurr

Keypurr,

Please answer the questions.

You say you have the Christ Spirit?

Then tell me, do you have the Spirit of the Living God in you?

Sorry, I was in transit, I missed your post.

No only Jesus had the Christ spirit in him.
However I do have the spirit of Christ in me.

The Christ spirit is a being, a spirit person. He is called Miltha in the Aramaic New Testament , if I am understanding it correctly.

God's Truth

Sorry, I was in transit, I missed your post.

No only Jesus had the Christ spirit in him.
However I do have the spirit of Christ in me.

The Christ spirit is a being, a spirit person. He is called Miltha in the Aramaic New Testament , if I am understanding it correctly.

You say you do not have the Spirit of God in you. When a person is saved, they have the Spirit of the Living God in them.

Jesus replied, "If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him. John 14:23

For we are the temple of the living God. 2 Corinthians 6:16

You, however, are controlled not by the sinful nature but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. Romans 8:9

Ephesians 2:22 And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit.

1 Corinthians 3:16 Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Some folks need non simple teaching sis.
As long as I do not distort truth.

It is not of Jesus to confuse people with complicated teachings.

You don't seem to know how far we can go with simple teachings of Jesus.

Most of us don't even know what Jesus teaches.

It is circus or chaotic as it is already. You don't have to add to it.

The most important thing to know is that Jesus is the Lord of all His people.

Are you denying this too?

keypurr

You say you do not have the Spirit of God in you. When a person is saved, they have the Spirit of the Living God in them.

Jesus replied, "If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him. John 14:23

For we are the temple of the living God. 2 Corinthians 6:16

You, however, are controlled not by the sinful nature but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. Romans 8:9

Ephesians 2:22 And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit.

1 Corinthians 3:16 Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you?

I did not say that I do not have the spirit of God on me. Your words not mine.

Where did you get that idea?

keypurr

It is not of Jesus to confuse people with complicated teachings.

You don't seem to know how far we can go with simple teachings of Jesus.

Most of us don't even know what Jesus teaches.

It is circus or chaotic as it is already. You don't have to add to it.

The most important thing to know is that Jesus is the Lord of all His people.

Are you denying this too?

Jesus taught in parables that most did not understand, what was the reason for that sis?

They must learn by deep study and the help of the spirit. Truth can be starring you in the face, but if your looking behind it, you will not see it.

God's Truth

Keypurr says there are two Spirits, one called the Spirit Christ, and the other called the Spirit of God.

He said those two Spirits are not the same and that they were different.

Then I told keypurr that the Bible says there is only one Spirit, he then said the Spirits were the same and the Spirit Christ was a copy of the Spirit of God.

I asked him if he had Jesus living inside him and he said no that he had the Spirit Christ living inside him.

However, Jesus says that he himself will live inside the saved.

I then asked if he had the Spirit of God living inside him and he said no he has the Spirit of Christ.

He keeps denying things that he said and he refuses to take correction.

I think he is being convicted now and see his beliefs cannot stand against the truth.

Aimiel

He's wrong, according to Scripture, The Spirit of God and The Spirit of Christ are spoken of as the SAME:

But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

God's Truth

He's wrong, according to Scripture, The Spirit of God and The Spirit of Christ are spoken of as the SAME:

But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Amen.