Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Profound Questions

This is the show from Thursday August 1st, 2013

Summary:

Why does the Bible refer to Jesus Christ as the Son of man?

Since the Bible says grey hair is a sign of glory and wisdom, then why did God design men to often lose their hair?

How can anyone who denies the existence of God know anything?

Can computers think?

Today's Resource: Enjoy the James and Jude Bible study which you can download immediately or receive in the mail as an MP3 CD. We're so confident that you'll learn so much about God and His Word, and that you will love this study, that we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee! So check it out! And at the same time, you'll be helping BEL reach more people and stay on the air for another broadcast year!

* Unrelated Update: Here's a screenshot from the Bob@KGOV.com email inbox, which is forwarded automatically to BobEnyart@gmail.com:

travelocity-account.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Letsargue

Profound Questions

This is the show from Thursday August 1st, 2013

Summary:

Why does the Bible refer to Jesus Christ as the Son of man?

Since the Bible says grey hair is a sign of glory and wisdom, then why did God design men to often lose their hair?

How can anyone who denies the existence of God know anything?

Can computers think?

Today's Resource: Enjoy the James and Jude Bible study which you can download immediately or receive in the mail as an MP3 CD. We're so confident that you'll learn so much about God and His Word, and that you will love this study, that we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee! So check it out! And at the same time, you'll be helping BEL reach more people and stay on the air for another broadcast year!

* Unrelated Update: Here's a screenshot from the Bob@KGOV.com email inbox, which is forwarded automatically to BobEnyart@gmail.com:

travelocity-account.jpg

When the Word refers to the coming of the Son of Man, or - “Son of Man, speak unto that people”. --- it’s “not” referring to Jesus Christ in person, ( but one having Christ’s ), or the Truth in Mind. – Christ had the Word / the Father / the Truth in Mind, ( and gave up the Ghost ) at death, and that is referred to as the “Resurrection” of Truth from the flesh; “the Son of Man”, not the Ghost, but the one who gave up the Ghost. --- It’s not Christ who really comes and does the Work, but the Angels of Christ. They are the Ministers of Christ; Christ’s Angels; - those who have the That same Ghost in Mind. ---- ( Revelation 14:17 KJV ) ---//--- Christians are in that manner, the Sons of Christ, the sons of men. My earthly father was a man, and my Heavenly Father is Christ. ( That ) make me a Son of Man who is a Son of God. --- “When the Son of Man cometh, Shall He find Faith on the Earth”?? – “No not One”. – Therefore, it’s the Angel who does all the Reaping of all the Tares. ----- That’s rough, but the best I can do off hand.

Paul – 080313