Pilgrim's Post of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pilgrimagain

Originally posted by Sozo,

I will not back down from the deceived individuals that promote and encourage the use of drugs to solve the problems that Jesus died for!

People who take or endorse drugs for emotional problems have denied Jesus at the very core!

Jesus, and Jesus alone is the solution for a "sound mind"! If anyone teaches otherwise the are deceived and deceiving!

Emotions follow thoughts, and wrong emotions are brought on by wrong thinking, period! When we are indwelt by the life of God, He renews our minds, and our emotions a result of trusting in Him, instead of ourselves!

Shame on you Christians that promote drugs & psychiatry to solve someones "mental" state!

That's the funniest post I've seen in a long time! I laughed for a long time after I read that. Then I realized he was serious and I cried. I mean come on, speaking of having ones head up ones butt!

I wonder if Sozo wears glasses or has ever been to the doctor for anything. I mean come on, God's ability to heal the body should be the same as his ability to heal the mind right? Poor deluded Sozo.

Status
Not open for further replies.