Woman-Wives

bybee

I said
No I described a woman rejecting God and His Word to but in. and make things worse for her children. You tried to make it ugly.

Now your trying to turn everything around with your gross exaggerations and in steal them in everyone else. Because of your own bitterness.

Maybe its that bitterness that has kept you from finding God.

Heb 12:15
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
(NKJ)

You see we were kids and her defending us showed us that he was just mean. We never did learn the importance of discipline. So we never knew that God would discipline us. So when something bad happened to us we never repented. Don't you see what you women are doing to the children.

Heb 12:6-12
6 For whom the Lord loves He chastens, and scourges every son whom He receives."
7 If you endure chastening, God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom a father does not chasten?
8 But if you are without chastening, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate and not sons.
9 Furthermore, we have had human fathers who corrected us, and we paid them respect. Shall we not much more readily be in subjection to the Father of spirits and live?
10 For they indeed for a few days chastened us as seemed best to them, but He for our profit, that we may be partakers of His holiness.
11 Now no chastening seems to be joyful for the present, but painful; nevertheless, afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.
12 Therefore strengthen the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees,
(NKJ)[/QUOTE

You are a sick, warped human being. Did you beat your wife and children? Are they still with you?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky,
very annoying how you quote the Bible. Did the abuser 'miss the grace of God' or did the one who was abused? Heb 12:15.

I said
With everyone being a sinner does it matter. Nothing happens outside the will of God.

Matt 10:29-30
29 "Are not two sparrows sold for a copper coin? And not one of them falls to the ground apart from your Father's will.
30 "But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
(NKJ)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
With everyone being a sinner does it matter. Nothing happens outside the will of God.
(NKJ)

Child abuse and domestic violence matters very much. Every parent should believe this ... rather than defend it.

Don't blame your misogyny on God.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I said
No I described a woman rejecting God and His Word to but in. and make things worse for her children. You tried to make it ugly.

Now your trying to turn everything around with your gross exaggerations and in steal them in everyone else. Because of your own bitterness.

Maybe its that bitterness that has kept you from finding God.

Heb 12:15
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
(NKJ)

You see we were kids and her defending us showed us that he was just mean. We never did learn the importance of discipline. So we never knew that God would discipline us. So when something bad happened to us we never repented. Don't you see what you women are doing to the children.

6 For whom the Lord loves He chastens, and scourges every son whom He receives."
7 If you endure chastening, God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom a father does not chasten?
8 But if you are without chastening, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate and not sons.
9 Furthermore, we have had human fathers who corrected us, and we paid them respect. Shall we not much more readily be in subjection to the Father of spirits and live?
10 For they indeed for a few days chastened us as seemed best to them, but He for our profit, that we may be partakers of His holiness.
11 Now no chastening seems to be joyful for the present, but painful; nevertheless, afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.
(NKJ)[/QUOTE

You are a sick, warped human being. Did you beat your wife and children? Are they still with you?

I said
What are you talking about?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
lol You cant quote me word for word without putting your exaggerations on it.

I did ... and I did not exaggerate. There is a reason people are responding to you as they are Squeaky ... and it has nothing to do with me.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I did ... and I did not exaggerate. There is a reason people are responding to you as they are Squeaky ... and it has nothing to do with me.

I said
I know why. Emotions. The Word of God always arouses emotions in people that cant control them.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Not everywoman has a godly husband. They don't apply God's word in their personal lives. So what wives supposed to do in that situation? Submitting to hypocritical husbands?...

You were to submit (1 Pet. 3:5, 6). You kicked him to the curb instead. :idunno: He needed a godly woman.

As a reminder Meshak is number 17 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Do you have emotions? IF not, why do you believe that is? I have my suspicions.

Go ahead.

I said
Oh I used to have many. I was like you. But the Lord delivered me from them. Now before you go stumbling around I put up a revelation on "Emotions" but it also has affections in there also. Just like in our conversations. Your emotions are fighting against my Holy Spirit. They are contrary to one another. That is the way it is.

Gal 5:17
17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.
(NKJ)

Gal 5:24
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
(NKJ)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
Oh I used to have many. I was like you. But the Lord delivered me from them.

I don't believe for a second that that is what happened. You have allowed your thinking to become twisted and because of the horrific actions of one man, you are lashing out at women with blame.

The Bible does not condone spousal or child abuse.

Colossians 3:19 ESV Husbands, love your wives, and do not be harsh with them.

Psalm 11:5 ESV The Lord tests the righteous, but his soul hates the wicked and the one who loves violence.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7 ESV Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

1 Peter 3:7 ESV Likewise, husbands, live with your wives in an understanding way, showing honor to the woman as the weaker vessel, since they are heirs with you of the grace of life, so that your prayers may not be hindered.

Colossians 3:21 ESV Fathers, do not provoke your children, lest they become discouraged.

James 1:19-20 ESV Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger; for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God.

1 Timothy 3:1-6 ESV The saying is trustworthy: If anyone aspires to the office of overseer, he desires a noble task. Therefore an overseer must be above reproach, the husband of one wife, sober-minded, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, not a drunkard, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money. He must manage his own household well, with all dignity keeping his children submissive, for if someone does not know how to manage his own household, how will he care for God's church? ...

Matthew 18:10 ESV See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I don't believe for a second that that is what happened. You have allowed your thinking to become twisted and because of the horrific actions of one man, you are lashing out at women with blame.

The Bible does not condone spousal or child abuse.

Colossians 3:19 ESV Husbands, love your wives, and do not be harsh with them.

Psalm 11:5 ESV The Lord tests the righteous, but his soul hates the wicked and the one who loves violence.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7 ESV Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

1 Peter 3:7 ESV Likewise, husbands, live with your wives in an understanding way, showing honor to the woman as the weaker vessel, since they are heirs with you of the grace of life, so that your prayers may not be hindered.

Colossians 3:21 ESV Fathers, do not provoke your children, lest they become discouraged.

James 1:19-20 ESV Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger; for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God.

1 Timothy 3:1-6 ESV The saying is trustworthy: If anyone aspires to the office of overseer, he desires a noble task. Therefore an overseer must be above reproach, the husband of one wife, sober-minded, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, not a drunkard, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money. He must manage his own household well, with all dignity keeping his children submissive, for if someone does not know how to manage his own household, how will he care for God's church? ...

Matthew 18:10 ESV See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven.

I said
ROFLOL Your not going to turn this around. You started the beating and the abuse. With your wild imagination. your the one that is full of bitterness. I love my dad for trying to teach me about punishment and chastisments. I just wish I could have learned it earlier. I wish my mother and I love her to . I wish she wouldn't have been so full of them emotions. it says without punishment there is no way of knowing God loves us. Because without punishment it says we are bastards.

(NKJ)[/QUOTE

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Don't forget this one.

Heb 12:8
8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.
(KJV)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
ROFLOL Your not going to turn this around. You started the beating and the abuse.

I didn't *need* to turn anything around. Your posts are plain to see. Your decision to blame abuse on wives for not minding their husbands is still available.

Have you noticed that no one on this thread is agreeing with you?

Perhaps your next thread should be directed at your pride ...