Open invite to Freak....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Maybe some good publicity for you Freak!

Hey Jay how would you like me to set up a debate with Bob on his nation-wide radio show?

You could debate the New Testament support for the death penalty.

What day would be good for you?

His show is 7-8PM mountain time.

Just let me know and I will set it up OK?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by drbrumley
OUCH! Poor Freak would get BLASTED!
Now now... I am sure Freak would do just fine, and I know for a fact Bob would be very courteous and cordial to him.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Knight
Now now... I am sure Freak would do just fine, and I know for a fact Bob would be very courteous and cordial to him.

Would callers get to comment? :D

Freak

Freak?

Yes. I am here.

The host always have the advantage....I know because I host a radio program on the Reality Radio Network. The host is always able to dictate.

I'm thinking about it.

Freak

Originally posted by One Eyed Jack
I don't think Freak is gonna go for it. Bob won't let him get away with the stuff he's been pulling here.

I have no problem defending my views. I have been doing radio for 12 years and have lectured all over the world.

Freak

Originally posted by drbrumley
OUCH! Poor Freak would get BLASTED!

You'd be surprised. If you have listend to my radio program you'd see I am very intense and straighforward.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Freak
You'd be surprised. If you have listend to my radio program you'd see I am very intense and straighforward.
I agree that is why I would like you to do this.

It would make a good show I think.

Freak

What might be fair is do one show on his program and one show on my program on the Reality Radio Network called--"Deliverance" which is aired weekly on Tuesdays at 9pm EST-10pm (I'll be back broadcasting live on Tuesdays begining in June).

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What might be fair is do one show on his program and one show on my program on the Reality Radio Network called--"Deliverance" which is aired weekly on Tuesdays at 9pm EST-10pm (I'll be back broadcasting live on Tuesdays begining in June).
My guess is Bob would love to do that. Want me to ask him?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think that would be great!

Goose

Bob is a pretty fair guy. I think he would do that.

Freak

My guess is Bob would love to do that. Want me to ask him?

Sure. Ask him what Tuesday is good for him and I'll schedule him on the show and send him the necessary numbers, etc.

I'm still thinking about my part on his show.

Status
Not open for further replies.