BEL: Matrix Defenders Are In It 05-16-2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Eyed Jack

Yep, during the last couple of minutes. Can you tell me who it is, or have I got to wait until June 1st?

Last edited:

Goose

I'm really glad Bob is outspoken on the new Matrix movie. That 20 minute or so scene really ruined it.

Last edited:

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'll have to get the edited version of Reloaded so I can see it and enjoy it. I was so upset at the scene that when they started getting into the interesting stuff (there is choice/there is no choice) it was already ruined.

philosophizer

What, did you think the Wachowski brothers were above that sort of thing? They did make that lesbian movie a few years ago, "Bound."

I was disappointed that they had that scene in Reloaded, but I wasn't surprised. I still managed to like the movie.

ibowatjesusfeet

Cosmic Redneck
I loved the Matrix Reloaded, except for that one scene. I was disgusted by it and there was absolutely no point to it. It didn't add anything to the movie and the W brothers shouldn't have put it in there. I wish that they hadn't done it.

philosophizer

No. There is a sex scene between Neo and Trinity intercut with scenes from a celebration at the underground city of Zion that could be described as an orgy/rave.

Status
Not open for further replies.