Bloody God and Stephengoswami

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
This is not an anti-Stephengo thread, folks should read his posts more carefully.

But I want Stephengo to know that our Bridegroom is a bloody Bridegroom.

Exodus 4:25.
Then Zipporah took a sharp stone and cut the foreskin of her son and cast it at Moses feet and said "surely art thou a bloody bridegroom to me"

When Moses had set out to go back to Egypt to take up his ministry the Lord had met him in the way and sought to kill his son for he had not been circumcised.

The way to God is through the blood, He makes no exceptions for anybody. You say it is brutal, yes it is but sin is brutal and God wants us to know it. He wants us to understand fully what sin has done to His beautiful creation. Man and woman are beautiful and sin has murdered them. God is not the Author of death He is the Author of life. He is not the cause of sin. It was not His will that man should sin it was rebellion against His will that man sinned.

But you are right, God must take responsibility as Parent for man's sin.

God so loved the world that He sent His only Son that whosoever believeth in Him should NOT perish but have everlasting LIFE. As Moses raised the serpent in the wilderness even so must the Son of man be lifted up that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have eternal life.

God demands death for man's sin but He Himself comes as man to suffer and to die in man's place.

Behold the Lamb of God who taketh away the sin of the world.

Yes yes, you want to come with flowers and songs, and children dressed in white. Incense and candles and I wot not what else, but God says come to Me through the blood of My Belovéd, if you come through His blood thou shalt find forgiveness and peace.

Moreover this is the gospel which works, this is the message that the Holy Ghost will back up and make good in the people you tell it to. This gospel is the power of God unto salvation to all who believe it.

Mama Etna

Sassy and Ashy Mountain
Thanks, Totton. I have carefully read many of stephengo's threads. They are anti Semitic and the theology in them is downright bizarre. They seem to be a blend of Hinduism and Christianity. Hindus cannot accept the idea of a substitutionary sacrifice.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
He is a lamb nevertheless. If you can understand Stephengo's abhorrence of violence then his doctrines are not so bizarre.

But this is to make violence the victor over God and the devil more powerful than Christ for if Christ did not of His own will lay down His life then was He murdered by the devil...what hope can we have that He will save us?

If the devil can defeat Christ on earth why might he not yet defeat Him in the heavens? But if we understand that Christ gave His life a ransom, as a sacrifice, and since God has raised Him from the dead we have a sure repose for our faith. Oh glorious gospel when it is unmixed by philosophy.

Hinduism is India's bane.

Violence and death are the only weapons the devil has, since God raised Jesus up from the dead they are null and void, all he has now is lies. He is a lion, he is alyn'

But for Stephego....God accomplished ALL of this through the Jews, that's why we love them. Without the Jews we would still be in our sins.

Letsargue

He is a lamb nevertheless. If you can understand Stephengo's abhorrence of violence then his doctrines are not so bizarre.

But this is to make violence the victor over God and the devil more powerful than Christ for if Christ did not of His own will lay down His life then was He murdered by the devil...what hope can we have that He will save us?

If the devil can defeat Christ on earth why might he not yet defeat Him in the heavens? But if we understand that Christ gave His life a ransom, as a sacrifice, and since God has raised Him from the dead we have a sure repose for our faith. Oh glorious gospel when it is unmixed by philosophy.

Hinduism is India's bane.

Violence and death are the only weapons the devil has, since God raised Jesus up from the dead they are null and void, all he has now is lies. He is a lion, he is alyn'

But for Stephego....God accomplished ALL of this through the Jews, that's why we love them. Without the Jews we would still be in our sins.

False doctrine is "False Doctrine" and is condemed, and the fool who teachs false doctrine!!!!! --- To use YOUR WORD "Bizarre"; God is "Bizarre" to the World, or they could follow him and not change everything He says like YOU ALL DO all the time!!!!!!!!

Paul -- 040913

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
This is not an anti-Stephengo thread, folks should read his posts more carefully.

Please read my recent thread

Humblest Father’s security is the love that can conquer every cross.

Saints never expect that God protects them from cross but enable them to overcome them. Christ never promised to save us from cross. He exhorted us to follow him to cross. The lives of martyrs, especially the recent Russian ones show that. If one follows he will surely understand. As a ruse not to follow him, the lazy worldly people just Deify-worship Jesus to the extreme. Only by following him we are saved.

My hateful and sick atheist father suffered far more than cross being immobilized in bed for almost two years. Majority deaths nowadays are so in duration and pain. Almost broken down and demented He contemplated suicide. But one day he believed in Christ as I had narrated in some threads. Then he was saved from suicide temptation and madness.
Power of the evil world’s king pride-devil is destruction. By destroying internal love-bond it disintegrates soul. Sin-sickness, the disintegrated weakness of a soul, is a negative thing. It can’t be washed away, but cured by love-treatment. No good parent seeks children’s or anyone’s blood to avenge.

I was almost destroyed by the rioting Muslims’ tortures during my childhood. The generating hate almost demented me. If Christ wouldn’t have removed that disintegrating hate I would have been finished in body, mind and soul before reaching youth. But when I came to Christ through catholics they hindered Christ’s teachings by stressing on church and sacraments. Though giving a temporary respite those couldn’t sustain me. Then I read one day in the epistles, John’s declaration that love is God. It resonated in my mind and I resolved that I shall follow that God instead.

Then following his commands away from churches I started ministering to deprived children. The almost destroyed love then began to recover and reintegrated my soul. This 55 years’ experience changed my theology radically.

Love gives humility, repentance and patience. Father is all those. See how in Job (not jewish) God loves the devil, His rebellious child. He is trying to open his eyes by showing that one who loves him sincerely can’t be broken down by any sufferings. He again showed him that in Christ to turn him back to love. Certainly many devilish people under the cross turned to Christ then. A good parent accepts pains caused by children directly or indirectly to turn them back to repentance. If you have children you would understand.

Blood itself is life giving. But by bloody we mean someone who is intent on killing. That is pride-devil as he is a killer of body by suffering and killing the soul by resultant hate, as Christ said.
My Heavenly Father is not bizarre but perfect love and Christ exhorted us to be perfect as our Father is perfect.

The glory and worship hungry OT god is pride-devil in fact like all the bloody gods of nations. A Christ-follower must rise over them. But people not actively following the 2nd commandment would never understand. Still I have to do my duty to testify the truth that has saved me.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Please read my recent thread

Humblest Father’s security is the love that can conquer every cross.

Saints never expect that God protects them from cross but enable them to overcome them. Christ never promised to save us from cross. He exhorted us to follow him to cross. The lives of martyrs, especially the recent Russian ones show that. If one follows he will surely understand. As a ruse not to follow him, the lazy worldly people just Deify-worship Jesus to the extreme. Only by following him we are saved.

My hateful and sick atheist father suffered far more than cross being immobilized in bed for almost two years. Majority deaths nowadays are so in duration and pain. Almost broken down and demented He contemplated suicide. But one day he believed in Christ as I had narrated in some threads. Then he was saved from suicide temptation and madness.
Power of the evil world’s king pride-devil is destruction. By destroying internal love-bond it disintegrates soul. Sin-sickness, the disintegrated weakness of a soul, is a negative thing. It can’t be washed away, but cured by love-treatment. No good parent seeks children’s or anyone’s blood to avenge.

I was almost destroyed by the rioting Muslims’ tortures during my childhood. The generating hate almost demented me. If Christ wouldn’t have removed that disintegrating hate I would have been finished in body, mind and soul before reaching youth. But when I came to Christ through catholics they hindered Christ’s teachings by stressing on church and sacraments. Though giving a temporary respite those couldn’t sustain me. Then I read one day in the epistles, John’s declaration that love is God. It resonated in my mind and I resolved that I shall follow that God instead.

Then following his commands away from churches I started ministering to deprived children. The almost destroyed love then began to recover and reintegrated my soul. This 55 years’ experience changed my theology radically.

Love gives humility, repentance and patience. Father is all those. See how in Job (not jewish) God loves the devil, His rebellious child. He is trying to open his eyes by showing that one who loves him sincerely can’t be broken down by any sufferings. He again showed him that in Christ to turn him back to love. Certainly many devilish people under the cross turned to Christ then. A good parent accepts pains caused by children directly or indirectly to turn them back to repentance. If you have children you would understand.

Blood itself is life giving. But by bloody we mean someone who is intent on killing. That is pride-devil as he is a killer of body by suffering and killing the soul by resultant hate, as Christ said.
My Heavenly Father is not bizarre but perfect love and Christ exhorted us to be perfect as our Father is perfect.

The glory and worship hungry OT god is pride-devil in fact like all the bloody gods of nations. A Christ-follower must rise over them. But people not actively following the 2nd commandment would never understand. Still I have to do my duty to testify the truth that has saved me.

I have read your testimony and count you for a brother and a servant of God but just as Catholicism is mixed and therefore only of limited power and respite to the soul so also is your gospel mixed and as you constantly affirm of limited power to radically change and convert your hearers.

God is extremely gracious and kind, patient toward us, but He will have no mix in His gospel. You hate the Jews but God chose them, Jesus is Himself King of the Jews. You love apostle John when he says God is Love but not when he says "they overcame the evil one by the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony"

If you followed Sadhu Sunder Singh in doctrine and way of life, you would still be pacifist for he was.

God the Father did not kill Jesus, God the Son of His own will laid down His life for US.

Apostle John teaches that it is neccesary that the blood of Jesus Christ God's Son cleanseth us from all sin.

We in the west must understand this even less than you an Indian man for it is not according to the western mind, but we humble ourselves before God's word...so must everybody.

This is a most holy matter.

Letsargue

I have read your testimony and count you for a brother and a servant of God but just as Catholicism is mixed and therefore only of limited power and respite to the soul so also is your gospel mixed and as you constantly affirm of limited power to radically change and convert your hearers.

God is extremely gracious and kind, patient toward us, but He will have no mix in His gospel. You hate the Jews but God chose them, Jesus is Himself King of the Jews. You love apostle John when he says God is Love but not when he says "they overcame the evil one by the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony"

If you followed Sadhu Sunder Singh in doctrine and way of life, you would still be pacifist for he was.

God the Father did not kill Jesus, God the Son of His own will laid down His life for US.

Apostle John teaches that it is neccesary that the blood of Jesus Christ God's Son cleanseth us from all sin.

We in the west must understand this even less than you an Indian man for it is not according to the western mind, but we humble ourselves before God's word...so must everybody.

This is a most holy matter.

How can a "Christian" be a brother to some "false teacher"?? - Falst teachers, or false prophets" are the children of the Devil!! - out of your own mouth you are a brother of the devil's child. -- I Rebuke you for lack of understanding Truth!!! - That calls for repentance that you reject!!

Paul -- 041013

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
How can a "Christian" be a brother to some "false teacher"?? - Falst teachers, or false prophets" are the children of the Devil!! - out of your own mouth you are a brother of the devil's child. -- I Rebuke you for lack of understanding Truth!!! - That calls for repentance that you reject!!

Paul -- 041013

God may bless you for telling the truth. Worse than Judas me can't be a brother to a "christian". Thanks!

OMEGA

Somebody needs a Hug.

Re 7:17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them,

and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters:

and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Re 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes;

and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying,

neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

THIS IS WHY WE NEED GOD'S KINGDOM TO COME.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Thanks for counting as brother, though I am unworthy.
Could Jesus himself convert his disciples while living? No! They all fled.
Only after his ressurection he sent his spirit to really convert them. I and other preachers are no better performer than him. Those who claim to convert (to apostle like life as Sunder Singha was) are false.

Neither I hate devil nor jews or anyone in the world for that. Is not it true that God loves and chose the devil to rule the world? But God chose Christ to rule Heaven. He never meant to be king in worldly sense but a servant.
As citizens of heaven we must not obey murderer devil.
Blood of Lamb allegorically means Christ's regenarating love. It would be idolatry to take it as the material blood.

Letsargue

Somebody needs a Hug.

Re 7:17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them,

and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters:

and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Re 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes;

and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying,

neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

THIS IS WHY WE NEED GOD'S KINGDOM TO COME.

God’s Kingdom has already COME!!!! – God’s Kingdom is the ( Total Structure Built, ) the “New Jerusalem” / The Bride and Wife of ( Christ His Body ) the (( Church ))!!! -- The Church IS the Kingdom come, and built by the Hands of the Great Master Builder, the “Carpenter” Jesus Christ!!! ---- ( I Rebuke you ) for teaching that Christ’s House / Family is not ( His ) Kingdom / House, and ( not ) His Fathers House / Kingdom!!!!! – To you, the kingdom of Satan is yet to come, and cannot come here!! --- Revelation 22:14-15 KJV -------///--- Jesus left His Father’s House, and now ( Cleaves ) unto His (( WIFE the Church )) - Read it!!! -- (( get a Sword )) and not wet noodles!!! --- Christ either “Cleaves” to you, or He does NOT!!!

Paul – 041013

Letsargue

Thanks for counting as brother, though I am unworthy.
Could Jesus himself convert his disciples while living? No! They all fled.
Only after his ressurection he sent his spirit to really convert them. I and other preachers are no better performer than him. Those who claim to convert (to apostle like life as Sunder Singha was) are false.

Neither I hate devil nor jews or anyone in the world for that. Is not it true that God loves and chose the devil to rule the world? But God chose Christ to rule Heaven. He never meant to be king in worldly sense but a servant.
As citizens of heaven we must not obey murderer devil.
Blood of Lamb allegorically means Christ's regenarating love. It would be idolatry to take it as the material blood.

We are to HATE Evil!!! - ALL / "ALL" sin and those who delibrately do sin are to be hated. - They are the Antichrist, or haven't you heard??? -- Those who don't know better, and refuse to Hear God, are never to be prayed for, but told the Truth, - and if they reject the Christ. --- Leave them in the FIRE you blew upon them from Christ!!!! --- Hebrews 1:7 KJV ---//--

Paul -- 041013

bucksplasher

God’s Kingdom has already COME!!!! – God’s Kingdom is the ( Total Structure Built, ) the “New Jerusalem” / The Bride and Wife of ( Christ His Body ) the (( Church ))!!! -- The Church IS the Kingdom come, and built by the Hands of the Great Master Builder, the “Carpenter” Jesus Christ!!! ---- ( I Rebuke you ) for teaching that Christ’s House / Family is not ( His ) Kingdom / House, and ( not ) His Fathers House / Kingdom!!!!! – To you, the kingdom of Satan is yet to come, and cannot come here!! --- Revelation 22:14-15 KJV -------///--- Jesus left His Father’s House, and now ( Cleaves ) unto His (( WIFE the Church )) - Read it!!! -- (( get a Sword )) and not wet noodles!!! --- Christ either “Cleaves” to you, or He does NOT!!!

Paul – 041013

Are you a "closet" Catholic by chance? tWINs

Letsargue

Are you a "closet" Catholic by chance? tWINs

NO!! – I’m not of any Church group you can name on earth. – Does that make me sinful and without Christ??? – I am not of your world, OR EARTH, but of the New Earth. -- I am neither man, nor human, - but something else. - You can call me what ever you have in your mind.

Paul – 041013

bucksplasher

NO!! – I’m not of any Church group you can name on earth. – Does that make me sinful and without Christ??? – I am not of your world, OR EARTH, but of the New Earth. -- I am neither man, nor human, - but something else. - You can call me what ever you have in your mind.

Paul – 041013

A man swiming on a rough sea without a boat. Will that do? tWINs

PS I would throw a life saver if you want.

Letsargue

A man swiming on a rough sea without a boat. Will that do? tWINs

PS I would throw a life saver if you want.

I walk on the Water of Life, I walk on the Truth of Christ. Don't YOU??

Where did you find a response like that?? - Certainly not in the Word of God, but that’s all anyone of that world can do!! ---- IF I said “I was the Spirit of the Word”, how you disprove that using the Truth? – That is shown from the beginning of the Word to the end of It. – The Comforter, Looking in the Glass as Paul stated, Fellow servant with all of my family. - I am in Spirit ( as you call them ), “Albino”. – Moses was, and Christ in Heaven is also, and I am like them. – It’s all in the Scriptures IF you can See what they show you, for I have shown already. - Wait until Koben comes here and gives his wisdom.

Paul – 041013

bucksplasher

I walk on the Water of Life, I walk on the Truth of Christ. Don't YOU??

Where did you find a response like that?? - Certainly not in the Word of God, but that’s all anyone of that world can do!! ---- IF I said “I was the Spirit of the Word”, how you disprove that using the Truth? – That is shown from the beginning of the Word to the end of It. – The Comforter, Looking in the Glass as Paul stated, Fellow servant with all of my family. - I am in Spirit ( as you call them ), “Albino”. – Moses was, and Christ in Heaven is also, and I am like them. – It’s all in the Scriptures IF you can See what they show you, for I have shown already. - Wait until Koben comes here and gives his wisdom.

Paul – 041013

I eat of the Body of Christ and drink of His blood that the "new covenant" forgive me my sins and keep me humbly following my hero and savior Jesus Christ.

Don't you?

tWINs

PS I find it hard enough to walk the narrow path much less walking on water. I follow Peter and find I can only make it half as far as he did before sinking in the waves. I respect a person who doesn't have to swim.

Letsargue

I eat of the Body of Christ and drink of His blood that the "new covenant" forgive me my sins and keep me humbly following my hero and savior Jesus Christ.

Don't you?

tWINs

PS I find it hard enough to walk the narrow path much less walking on water. I follow Peter and find I can only make it half as far as he did before sinking in the waves. I respect a person who doesn't have to swim.

That's too carnal minded for me!!

Deuteronomy 12:23 KJV ------//--- IF those things are a shadow of things to come, how then can you eat your lamb’s blood?? – Jesus shed forth His blood, --- “AND” ((( The Water of Life )))!! -- That’s the Blood of the New Testament Creatures!!! ---- John 7:38 KJV -----//--- What do you all do with the “Water of LIFE”, - but cast it into the garbage dump, - “HINNOM” with the rest of your Burnt offerings???

Paul – 041013