Mid Acts Disponsationalism

• Total voters

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Clete, catch up to the times we live in. Your heart lives/thrives in the
Old Testament.
No, the NEW!

Romans 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, 19 because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. 20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, 21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Professing to be wise, they became fools, 23 and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things.

24 Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, 25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, 30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful; 32 who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.

1 Timothy 8 But we know that the law is good if one uses it lawfully, 9 knowing this: that the law is not made for a righteous person, but for the lawless and insubordinate, for the ungodly and for sinners, for the unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, 10 for fornicators, for sodomites, for kidnappers, for liars, for perjurers, and if there is any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine, 11 according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God which was committed to my trust.​

Resting in Him,
Clete

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I'm pretty sure posting long strings of single line posts are against some sort of rule around here. I could be wrong on that, though.

Whether I am or not, its annoying, stop it!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No, the NEW!

Romans 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, 19 because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. 20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, 21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Professing to be wise, they became fools, 23 and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things.

24 Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, 25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, 30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful; 32 who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.

1 Timothy 8 But we know that the law is good if one uses it lawfully, 9 knowing this: that the law is not made for a righteous person, but for the lawless and insubordinate, for the ungodly and for sinners, for the unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, 10 for fornicators, for sodomites, for kidnappers, for liars, for perjurers, and if there is any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine, 11 according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God which was committed to my trust.​

Resting in Him,
Clete

Your post was too long so, I only glanced at it. The wrath of God
is not on me or other Grace Believers on this forum. If that's what
you were insinuating?

heir

TOL Subscriber
This is libel.
When will the "homos" who clete is hollering, "You make me sick! I want to vomit when you get near me or my family! You deserve execution you filthy discusting perfert! God is your enemy and so am I! Get away from me! You don't deserve to see God's sun light reflecting off my face!" get to hear the good news that is the power of God to save them?

When will they hear from clete who is hollering all of that, a word of reconciliation as in 2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV? I'll tell you when, NEVER! He has chosen not to testify the gospel of the grace of God to those he deems unworthy. There's no way they can hear it as he's chasing them away and lying about God being their enemy by his own words, not mine. If he doesn't stand behind his own words, he should retract them. And more importantly, if his words don't line up with the word of reconciliation, he should get them to (1 Corinthians 3:10-15 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV).

Here's a question for you heir: if someone is not in Christ and they commit murder and are sentenced to death and they never accept Christ's sacrifice on their behalf should they be let into Heaven when they die?
What a stupid question to pose to me, who preaches over and over on this site alone that the gospel of Christ is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth and that the righteousness of God which is by the faith of Jesus Christ although unto all is only upon all them that believe (Romans 3:21-22 KJV). Check my posts!

It's as if some who claim to preach the good news Paul preaches can't see the difference between the word of reconciliation and the distortion of universal salvation (error). They are not the same thing.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
The Holy Spirit within us works to conform us into the "Image of Christ."

True!

We are saved by God's Grace through our faith.

True but Paul teaches clearly that it was the law that taught him that he was evil....

Roams 7: 7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? Certainly not! On the contrary, I would not have known sin except through the law. For I would not have known covetousness unless the law had said, “You shall not covet.” 8 But sin, taking opportunity by the commandment, produced in me all manner of evil desire. For apart from the law sin was dead. 9 I was alive once without the law, but when the commandment came, sin revived and I died. 10 And the commandment, which was to bring life, I found to bring death. 11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it killed me. 12 Therefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy and just and good.​

Clete sees the actions of God in the Old Testament and
doesn't see God, in light of the Dispensation of Grace.
Its the same God! God didn't change! Justice didn't change. Right and wrong did not change!

Resting in Him,
Clete

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
When will the "homos" who clete is hollering, "You make me sick! I want to vomit when you get near me or my family! You deserve execution you filthy discusting perfert! God is your enemy and so am I! Get away from me! You don't deserve to see God's sun light reflecting off my face!" get to hear the good news that is the power of God to save them?

When will they hear from clete who is hollering all of that, a word of reconciliation as in 2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV? I'll tell you when, NEVER! He has chosen not to testify the gospel of the grace of God to those he deems unworthy. There's no way they can hear it as he's chasing them away and lying about God being their enemy by his own words, not mine. If he doesn't stand behind his own words, he should retract them. And more importantly, if his words don't line up with the word of reconciliation, he should get them to (1 Corinthians 3:10-15 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV).

What a stupid question to pose to me, who preaches over and over on this site alone that the gospel of Christ is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth and that the righteousness of God which is by the faith of Jesus Christ although unto all is only upon all them that believe (Romans 3:21-22 KJV). Check my posts!

It's as if some who claim to preach the good news Paul preaches can't see the difference between the word of reconciliation and the distortion of universal salvation (error). They are not the same thing.

Amen!

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Remember Clete, you're at war with a fellow believer when you choose to
name call me.
I have no evidence that this is so and it is my pleasure and my duty to call those who insult God and blaspheme my enemy, regardless of whether they happen to be saved or not. Being saved doesn't give you license to blaspheme the God who saved you.

Resting in Him,
Clete

heir

TOL Subscriber
Heir,

Is executing a convicted murderer just?

Resting in Him,
Clete
It has nothing to do with being an ambassador for Christ, which is what you are the moment you got saved whether you like it or not.

MAD is not about the criminal justice system. It is about the word of reconciliation that we ambassadors are committed unto.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
True!

True but Paul teaches clearly that it was the law that taught him that he was evil....

Roams 7: 7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? Certainly not! On the contrary, I would not have known sin except through the law. For I would not have known covetousness unless the law had said, “You shall not covet.” 8 But sin, taking opportunity by the commandment, produced in me all manner of evil desire. For apart from the law sin was dead. 9 I was alive once without the law, but when the commandment came, sin revived and I died. 10 And the commandment, which was to bring life, I found to bring death. 11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it killed me. 12 Therefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy and just and good.​

Its the same God! God didn't change! Justice didn't change. Right and wrong did not change!

Resting in Him,
Clete

You really need to settle down. You appear, full of hatred, anger,
and a desire to see bloodshed and judgment.