The Body Michael Indwelled:

Letsargue

What would you do if Christ or Michael came before you?? ---- The following is what the devil’s angels did to the Body that the Lord’s Archangel Indwelled two thousand years ago: >>>>----- 2 Corinthians 23-29 KJV – 23- “Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as a fool) I am more; in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft. 24- Of the Jews five times received I forty stripes save one. 25- Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep; 26- In journeyings often, in perils of waters, ( in perils of robbers ), ( in perils by mine own countrymen ), ( in perils by the heathen ), ( in perils in the city ), ( in perils in the wilderness ), ( in perils in the sea ), ( in perils among false brethren ); 27- ( In weariness and painfulness ), ( in watchings often ), ( in hunger and thirst ), ( in fastings often ), ( in cold and nakedness ). 28- ( Beside those things that are without, that which cometh upon me daily ), ( the care of all the churches ). -- 29- Who is weak, and I am not weak? who is offended, and I burn not”? -------///---

Those spirits or those angels of the devil are still here in your world; indwelling the bodies of men; and I fail not, nor do I yield to the devil. -------

Paul – 020813