Theology Club: WHEN WAS THE LAW SET ASIDE ??

DAN P

Hi to all , and there is much confusion as to when the Law of Moses and what is the Old Covenant , when was it set aside !!

This is what HAMPERS and makes MOOT the claims of Covenant theology and what is called , Acts 2 dispensationalism , which is not dispensationalism at all !

This means that Baptisms , Tongues , Prophecies and those CHILDISH THINGS are done away , until the Great Tribulation !!

Some say that the Law was set aside at the cross !!

Some say say at 70 AD !!

And of course , many say it is still in EFFECT ??

And if still IN EFFECT , why do Gentiles want to become Jews and say that they are Gentiles as in the Body of Christ there are NEITHER JEWS nor Greeks Neither Male nor Female !!

If the Law is still inforce , where are the PRIESTS ?

Where is the Temple ??

Where are the Animal Sacifices ??

Why are the Jews not in the Land of Israel ?

Where is the God of Israel , today ??

Why is Israel still SCATTERED all over the world ??

There are other verses that explain why Israel and the Law were set aside and lets look first at Heb 9:15 , since someone says that Heb 9:15 is not applicable !!

And for this reason , He is the Mediator of the New Covenant , by

means of death , for the REDEMPTION of the TRANSGRESSIONS

under the FIRST/PROTOS Covenant , that those who are called may

receive the promise of the eternal inheritance !!

#1 , Jesus death on the cross PAID for the 1600 or so years of all the SINS that Israel committed UNDER the Old Covenant !!

#2 , The Old Covenant had to pass away so that the New Covenant come into Operation and Christ be a Mediator .

#3 , The Law was dealt at the cross , BUT Israel was set aside in 70 AD !!

DAN P

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Psalm 119:152 Long ago I learned from your statutes that you established them to last forever

Matthew 5:18 I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

Romans 3:20 For by works of the law no human being will be justified in his sight, since through the law comes knowledge of sin.

Romans 4:15 because law brings wrath. And where there is no law there is no transgression.

The law is still in effect declaring the world guilty and showing the need for a savior.

Romans 3:19 Now we know that what things so ever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God

Romans 3:20 The reason that all who are of the works of the law are under the curse is that “by the law is the knowledge of sin”

Galatians 3:10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continues not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them

So, untill the world right now as we know it, has ceased, the law is still in effect declaring the world guilty and showing the need for salvation in Christ.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
Psalm 119:152 Long ago I learned from your statutes that you established them to last forever

Matthew 5:18 I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

Romans 3:20 For by works of the law no human being will be justified in his sight, since through the law comes knowledge of sin.

Romans 4:15 because law brings wrath. And where there is no law there is no transgression.

The law is still in effect declaring the world guilty and showing the need for a savior.

Romans 3:19 Now we know that what things so ever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God

Romans 3:20 The reason that all who are of the works of the law are under the curse is that “by the law is the knowledge of sin”

Galatians 3:10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continues not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them

So, untill the world right now as we know it, has ceased, the law is still in effect declaring the world guilty and showing the need for salvation in Christ.

Righteous.

DAN P

Angel4Truth;33314[B said:
So, untill the world right now as we know it, has ceased, the law is still in effect declaring the world guilty and showing the need for salvation in Christ.[/B]

Hi , and you are saying that Romans TRUMPS Heb 9:15 ?

You are saying that Paul is speaking ou of BOTH sides of his mouth ??

Rom 2:12 , " as many that have Sinned WITHOUT the Law shall perish WITHOUT THE LAW ".

" And as many that have Sinned in the Law shall be judged by the LAW ".

The Law is dead by Jesus death on the cross , John 19:30 , when Jesus said , " IT IS FINISHED " .

The phrase , " it is finished " is in the Greek Perfect Tense and that means Jesus CANNOT WALK His death back and die again !!

Dead here ,means that Jesus paid for sins PAST , PRESENT and FUTURE , Period !!

DAN P

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
It was set aside for the Body of Christ when the Body of Christ began, which was the beginning of the dispensation of the grace of God, which began when Paul was called in Acts 9. It was still in effect, at that time, for the New Covenant under the 12 disciples: Peter, James, John.., through to Matthias. It was progressively faded out from the moment the DGG began and was completely set aside when they were gone.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Hi , and you are saying that Romans TRUMPS Heb 9:15 ?

You are saying that Paul is speaking ou of BOTH sides of his mouth ??

Rom 2:12 , " as many that have Sinned WITHOUT the Law shall perish WITHOUT THE LAW ".

" And as many that have Sinned in the Law shall be judged by the LAW ".

The Law is dead by Jesus death on the cross , John 19:30 , when Jesus said , " IT IS FINISHED " .

The phrase , " it is finished " is in the Greek Perfect Tense and that means Jesus CANNOT WALK His death back and die again !!

Dead here ,means that Jesus paid for sins PAST , PRESENT and FUTURE , Period !!

DAN P

I am saying the law is still in effect for those without Christ and will be till the judgement where men will find themselves either innocent (exempt through Christ) or guilty of what they could not keep - the law still and will still declare them guilty.

you admitted that yourself in your bolded quote above.

DAN P

How many threads do you need to start each day, Dan?

Hi , and why do you not begin your OP 'S ??

Am I breaking your rules ??

I see very little posting by dispensationalist on this sub-forum or the other , and was that not what EESET was complaining about !!

I was going to start another one , but you SCARED me !!

What is is it to you , ANYWAY ??

IS there anyone ELSE that wants me to stop doing OP's ??

Please do not be SHY , just say the TRUTH !!

Maybe IF you can LOBBY more , like 4 or 5 to say , DO NOT POST anymore , I will not do any more OP's !!

Please LOBBY against me , waiting for your answer !!

DAN P

Last edited:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Hi , and why do you not begin your OP 'S ??

Am I breaking your rules ??

I see very little posting by dispensationalist on this sub-forum or the other , and was that not what EESET was complaining about !!

I was going to start another one , but you SCARED me !!

What is is it to you , ANYWAY ??

IS there anyone ELSE that wants me to stop doing OP's ??

Please do not be SHY , just say the TRUTH !!

Maybe IF you can LOBBY more , like 4 or 5 to say , DO NOT POST anymore , I will not do any more OP's !!

Please LOBBY against me , waiting for your answer !!

DAN P
I don't want you to stop; I want you to slow down, which is what I said the last time we had this conversation.

And I do start threads; just not nearly as many as you, because I feel I should let others do so if they wish to discuss similar matters.

Also, if you've noticed no one posted in your thread for 10 hours maybe that's a sign no one was interested and not a reason to bump the thread up with another post.

And why is this the post to which you responded, when I addressed the subject of the OP first? Can you not be bothered to actually engage in a discussion of the topics of the threads you start?

DAN P

I don't want you to stop; I want you to slow down, which is what I said the last time we had this conversation.

And I do start threads; just not nearly as many as you, because I feel I should let others do so if they wish to discuss similar matters.

Also, if you've noticed no one posted in your thread for 10 hours maybe that's a sign no one was interested and not a reason to bump the thread up with another post.

And why is this the post to which you responded, when I addressed the subject of the OP first? Can you not be bothered to actually engage in a discussion of the topics of the threads you start?

Hi , talk to Knight as to my many posts and settle your request ??

I answer all who post on any OP that I have started , so there you are you BIG, BIG , BULLY and are you a Sub-forum Bully , and Time Watcher , and you have a lot of Time on your hands ??

It is interesting that I am STOPPING others from starting there own OP's ??

How am I doing that , pray tell ??

Boo Hoo Hoo as you are wasting my time !!

dan p

Last edited:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Hi , talk to Knight as to my many posts and settle your request ??
This isn't an issue for Knight.

I answer all who post on any OP that I have started , so there you are you BIG, BIG , BULLY and are you a Sub-forum Bully , and Time Watcher , and you have a lot of Time on your hands ??
No you don't. You only respond to me if I comment on the amount of threads you start.

It is interesting that I am STOPPING others from starting there own OP's ??

How am I doing that , pray tell ??
I never said you were. However, with posting several threads a day you may very well be, as some may get an idea for a thread and come here to start one only to find you've already started a thread on the same thing.

Boo Hoo Hoo as you are wasting my time !!

dan p
Seriously? You're crying?

DAN P

This isn't an issue for Knight.

No you don't. You only respond to me if I comment on the amount of threads you start.

I never said you were. However, with posting several threads a day you may very well be, as some may get an idea for a thread and come here to start one only to find you've already started a thread on the same thing.

Seriously? You're crying?

Hi , and what I write is serious OP's and serious answers !!

You are wasting space for serious bible study !!

I find you ridiculous and MOOT , so do everyone a favor and stay off my OP's as you say you never read them ??

So , you have the Gift of Knowledge , that you know others may do an OP , on one that I began ??

You are AWESOME ??

dan p

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Hi , and what I write is serious OP's and serious answers !!

You are wasting space for serious bible study !!

I find you ridiculous and MOOT , so do everyone a favor and stay off my OP's as you say you never read them ??

So , you have the Gift of Knowledge , that you know others may do an OP , on one that I began ??

You are AWESOME ??

dan p
I never said I don't read them. I've even responded to a few. I actually answered this one and you didn't respond to it. You didn't respond to me till I commented on your obsessive posting.

DAN P

I never said I don't read them. I've even responded to a few. I actually answered this one and you didn't respond to it. You didn't respond to me till I commented on your obsessive posting.

And , when have you said anything of interest , that I should reply or even LEARN anything , NOTHING , like Heb 9:15 ?? I would say !!

I will have to apologize to Surrender , for calling her a dumb ROCK as it really is you !!

At least she does not waste space WORRYING about how many OP's I have written NOR how long it takes someone to respond and TIMES my OP'S !!

So , Surrender I apologize for calling you a dumb Rock !!

Funny , but I remember , you saying that you never read my OP 's , how silly of me !!

How do you value yourself to TOL ??

What are the PROTOCOL that you use ??

dan p

Last edited:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
And , when have you said anything of interest , that I should reply or even LEARN anything , NOTHING , like Heb 9:15 ?? I would say !!
Is that supposed to be English?

I will have to apologize to Surrender , for calling her a dumb ROCK as it really is you !!
:yawn:

At least she does not waste space WORRYING about how many OP's I have written NOR how long it takes someone to respond and TIMES my OP'S !!
I don't time anything; the times are on the posts and I can read.

Funny , but I remember , you saying that you never read my OP 's , how silly of me !!
I did say that I skipped over many of them because you post so many it's tantamount to spam.

How do you value yourself to TOL ??

What are the PROTOCOL that you use ??
Well, let's see:

I'm in the "in crowd" with the staff and all those they consider friends to them and to TOL.
I've met most of the staff in person as friends.
I've been to some of their homes, and even stayed with one of them for about a week.
I'm in the TOL Hall of Fame.
I'm the third highest poster.
I'll have been on TOL for a decade later this year.
I became MAD because of TOL.
I'm a subscriber.

And that's just a handful...

DAN P

Is that supposed to be English?

:yawn:

I don't time anything; the times are on the posts and I can read.

I did say that I skipped over many of them because you post so many it's tantamount to spam.

Well, let's see:

I'm in the "in crowd" with the staff and all those they consider friends to them and to TOL.
I've met most of the staff in person as friends.
I've been to some of their homes, and even stayed with one of them for about a week.
I'm in the TOL Hall of Fame.
I'm the third highest poster.
I'll have been on TOL for a decade later this year.
I became MAD because of TOL.
I'm a subscriber.

And that's just a handful...

Hi , and your tooting your Horn with an impressive list , WOW !!

My goal is not to Persuade men , but God , or do I seek to please men ??

for if I pleased men , I should not be the sevant of God !!

You are definitely A better man than me !!

I guess you have me where you want me , by attacking my English and that I am SPAMMING , so you should DEFINITELLY report me as it is your DUTY !!

dan p

Last edited:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Hi , and your tooting your Horn with an impressive list , WOW !!

My goal is not to Persuade men , but God , or do I seek to please men ??

for if I pleased men , I should not be the sevvant of God !!

You are definitely A better man than me !!

I guess you have me where you want me , by attacking my English and that I am SPAMMING , so you should DEFINITELLY report me as it is your DUTY !!

dan p
You asked.

DAN P

You asked.

Hi , and it is good to have a CLEAR CONSCIENCE !!

I will be waiting for Knights BAN !!

I see that you would NOT answer how Saul was saved in Acts 9:6 and will not explain why Acts 9:17-18 really mean ??

Don't know how ??

Just read my posts on Acts 9 ??

DAN P

Last edited:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Hi , and it is good to have a CLEAR CONSCIENCE !!

I will be waiting for Knights BAN !!
You aren't going to be banned; I'm not reporting you.

The fact that you don't understand the etiquette of written communication is your problem.

The reason that I am the only one calling you out on your grammatical folly is because many are ignoring you because of it, and thus just letting you be.

But, FYI, excessive capitalization, excessive punctuation, and excessive spacing are all non-conducive to reasonable dialogue. And so is your arrogance.

I see that you would NOT answer how Saul was saved in Acts 9:6 and will not explain whay Acts 9:17-18 really mean ??

Don't know how ??

Just read my posts on Acts 9 ??

DAN P
That was on another thread, and I answered it.

DAN P

You aren't going to be banned; I'm not reporting you.

The fact that you don't understand the etiquette of written communication is your problem.

The reason that I am the only one calling you out on your grammatical folly is because many are ignoring you because of it, and thus just letting you be.

But, FYI, excessive capitalization, excessive punctuation, and excessive spacing are all non-conducive to reasonable dialogue. And so is your arrogance.

That was on another thread, and I answered it.

Hi ,and I saw your answer and I said why it is not acceptable an then I wrote why Acts 9:6 and 17 and 18 really mean in my Heb 6:1 OP !!

DAN P