If you are an "OTHER" you are not my brother

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
All of your questions have already been answered elsewhere but you clearly want to pretend like they have not so as to make yourself look good and justify yourself in front of men, (which is abomination in the sight of God, Luke 16:15). I therefore do not feel compelled to go round up all of the links where you have already been answered because you will continue to ignore what is said and continue to do what you do even now after already having received those answers. However, what will you do now that I too am essentially a Christian? We both know that you and I cannot both be "Christian" and I have the Scripture to back up whatever it is that needs to be said in any conversation with you and yours. :)

You really don't expect posters to search the ENTIRE forum to find
your answers, do ya? That would be a little over the top. See, you
found a way to not answer the questions. Congratulations. Next
time someone asks a question, all we need to tell them is, "Search
the entire forum and you'll find the answers."

daqq

You really don't expect posters to search the ENTIRE forum to find
your answers, do ya? That would be a little over the top. See, you
found a way to not answer the questions. Congratulations. Next
time someone asks a question, all we need to tell them is, "Search
the entire forum and you'll find the answers."

When did I say I was here to discuss myself? Why do you always make it about "you -vs- me" in everything you say? You ask personal questions and even after they have been answered you continue to ask the same questions over and over again apparently just for the sake of trying to bog someone down. Sorry, not playing your games. If someone else were to ask such things, somewhere else, (and politely, and seemingly for the right reasons) they would surely receive an answer from me if at all possible, (and if it might be edifying, but again, I did not come here to talk about myself). This is the very reason I generally do not even respond to you anymore. It is not because I cannot answer your questions but because you are clearly a wolf in a sheepskin at play in the fields of Elohim. How long do you think His long-suffering patience will endure before He sends his Messengers to set your house in order? My brother Titon of Makedon will be there, yea, he will set your house in order and teach you like Gideon taught the men of Sukkoth, that is, with thorns and briers and from the wilderness. :chuckle:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
When did I say I was here to discuss myself? Why do you always make it about "you -vs- me" in everything you say? You ask personal questions and even after they have been answered you continue to ask the same questions over and over again apparently just for the sake of trying to bog someone down. Sorry, not playing your games. If someone else were to ask such things, somewhere else, (and politely, and seemingly for the right reasons) they would surely receive an answer from me if at all possible, (and if it might be edifying, but again, I did not come here to talk about myself). This is the very reason I generally do not even respond to you anymore. It is not because I cannot answer your questions but because you are clearly a wolf in a sheepskin at play in the fields of Elohim. How long do you think His long-suffering patience will endure before He sends his Messengers to set your house in order? My brother Titon of Makedon will be there, yea, he will set your house in order and teach you like Gideon taught the men of Sukkoth, that is, with thorns and briers and from the wilderness. :chuckle:

Go through the entire forum and show me proof of what you accuse me of doing? Otherwise, it's just hearsay.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hey daqq, I'm not afraid of your threats. Try anything you want? I promise,
I won't be frightened. LA has threatened me with "death predictions." She
says I'll have my head cut off. And, now you're threatening. Bring it on.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
. How long do you think His long-suffering patience will endure before He sends his Messengers to set your house in order? My brother Titon of Makedon will be there, yea, he will set your house in order and teach you like Gideon taught the men of Sukkoth, that is, with thorns and briers and from the wilderness. :chuckle:

Threats huh?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

I agree, good post.
You're not alone daqq. Some folks here get stuck on repeat

glorydaz

All of your questions have already been answered elsewhere but you clearly want to pretend like they have not so as to make yourself look good and justify yourself in front of men, (which is abomination in the sight of God, Luke 16:15). I therefore do not feel compelled to go round up all of the links where you have already been answered because you will continue to ignore what is said and continue to do what you do even now after already having received those answers. However, what will you do now that I too am essentially a Christian? We both know that you and I cannot both be "Christian" and I have the Scripture to back up whatever it is that needs to be said in any conversation with you and yours. :)

:rotfl:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Well, that is not much help as to who the "others" are.
It wasn't meant to be. Most of the time scapegoating stems from our own unwillingness to acknowledge our own darkness so we project it onto others.[/QUOTE]

It seems to me that it is only fair that you should state your religious affiliation on a Forum such as this. How else are we going to know what you believe?
Try asking me direct questions.

There is absolutely NOTHING I won't answer and I have done so time and time again.

But the set up of your question is indeed a set up, in my opinion. Many on TOL lie in wait for comments that they are salivating at the mouth to attack.

It really doesn't matter what religion or the number of churches I have attended. There are "good and bad" elements in everything. And there are always going to be those who are eager to attack others whatever church they say they belong to. There's really very little respect for the diversity and differences in other folks' faith journeys.

I have attended Methodist, Mormon, Four Square Gospel, Unitarian, Presbyterian, Episcopalian, and many others I don't remember.
I went to every one of these in my life and beginning when I was around 20, I was asked to visit many churches. I would beg off, saying that I have not yet found a church that follows Jesus.

, No!" they said. OUR church really DOES!
But it was just another disappointment.

I got tired of having to leave my God-given brain outside the door of all these churches.

I have found a Bible Study group that meets two days a week where we live. They are a group of committed Christians who are united in trying to live a life as Jesus demonstrated. I have found my group. And I continually learn more about the spirit all the time.

I am sure that some of the "others" are cultist, but they don't want us to know that.
The word "cult" is too often used by anyone who feels qualified to judge and make pronouncements on another person's faith journey.

"We're sanctified and blameless. It's those OTHER people who are evil and deluded."

Humanity's "same old song."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
My opinion is this: Those that choose to go by "other" are fearful
of being found out. They're, most likely not fundamentalist
Christian believers however, they want to get their belief system
out there, even though this is a Christian forum. If found out, they
fear they'll be ridiculed and disagreed with. They may be cultists,
Mormons, atheists, agnostics, Catholics, occultists, etc. But, they
don't want that to get out into the general public. Fear is why they
refuse to admit what "other" means.

daqq

Hey daqq, I'm not afraid of your threats. Try anything you want? I promise,
I won't be frightened. LA has threatened me with "death predictions." She
says I'll have my head cut off. And, now you're threatening. Bring it on.

[/B]

Threats huh?

Those are not threats but rather the "gospel of Paul" which both you and Glorydaz claim to know and uphold. Why do you not believe me when I tell you that I have the Scripture to back what I say? Do you not know from Paul that the kingdom of Elohim comes with POWER? Or is it that you have never actually heard the gospel of Paul? And if you do not have the gospel of Paul then clearly you have received some "other" gospel. Therefore it is not me who is "other" but YOU. And no doubt you will prove it again now because even if you begin to hear the gospel of Paul you will still reject it because you are not what you say you are:

2 Corinthians 2:12-13
12. Furthermore, when I came to Troada to preach the good news of Messiah, and a door was opened unto me of YHWH:
13. My spirit had no rest because having not found my brother Titon: but taking leave of them I went from there into Makedonia.

Acts 16:7-10
7. After they were come to Mysia, they assayed to go into Bithynia: but the Spirit suffered them not.
8. And passing by Mysia they came down to Troada.
9. And a vision appeared to Paul in the night: there stood a man of Makedon, and beseeched him, saying, Come over into Makedonia, and help us!
10. And after he had seen the vision, immediately we endeavored to go into Makedonia, assuredly gathering that Elohim had called us for to preach the good news unto them.

There are no two ways about it whether you believe it or not:
Titon-Titus is the Man of Makedon from the vision of Paul at Troada.

Ahah, yes, the parousia of Titon the comforter:

2 Corinthians 7:6-7
6. Nevertheless Elohim, that comforts those that are cast down, comforted us by the parousia of Titon:
7. And not only by his parousia, but by the consolation wherewith he was comforted in you, when he told us your earnest desire, your mourning, your fervent mind toward me; so that I rejoiced the more.

2 Corinthians 8:6
6. Insomuch that we desired Titon, that as he had begun, so he would also finish in you the same grace also.

2 Corinthians 8:23
23. Whether concerning Titon, my partner and fellow-worker to you-ward, or our brethren, they are the messengers of the congregations; the glory of Messiah.

Poor blind Grosnick has received the gospel of an "other" outside of Paulos the little. :crackup:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Those are not threats but rather the "gospel of Paul" which both you and Glorydaz claim to know and uphold. Why do you not believe me when I tell you that I have the Scripture to back what I say? Do you not know from Paul that the kingdom of Elohim comes with POWER? Or is it that you have never actually heard the gospel of Paul? And if you do not have the gospel of Paul then clearly you have received some "other" gospel. Therefore it is not me who is "other" but YOU. And no doubt you will prove it again now because even if you begin to hear the gospel of Paul you will still reject it because you are not what you say you are:

2 Corinthians 2:12-13
12. Furthermore, when I came to Troada to preach the good news of Messiah, and a door was opened unto me of YHWH:
13. My spirit had no rest because having not found my brother Titon: but taking leave of them I went from there into Makedonia.

Acts 16:7-10
7. After they were come to Mysia, they assayed to go into Bithynia: but the Spirit suffered them not.
8. And passing by Mysia they came down to Troada.
9. And a vision appeared to Paul in the night: there stood a man of Makedon, and beseeched him, saying, Come over into Makedonia, and help us!
10. And after he had seen the vision, immediately we endeavored to go into Makedonia, assuredly gathering that Elohim had called us for to preach the good news unto them.

There are no two ways about it whether you believe it or not:
Titon-Titus is the Man of Makedon from the vision of Paul at Troada.

Ahah, yes, the parousia of Titon the comforter:

2 Corinthians 7:6-7
6. Nevertheless Elohim, that comforts those that are cast down, comforted us by the parousia of Titon:
7. And not only by his parousia, but by the consolation wherewith he was comforted in you, when he told us your earnest desire, your mourning, your fervent mind toward me; so that I rejoiced the more.

2 Corinthians 8:6
6. Insomuch that we desired Titon, that as he had begun, so he would also finish in you the same grace also.

2 Corinthians 8:23
23. Whether concerning Titon, my partner and fellow-worker to you-ward, or our brethren, they are the messengers of the congregations; the glory of Messiah.

Poor blind Grosnick has received the gospel of an "other" outside of Paulos the little. :crackup:

Unfortunately, you don't know what you're talking about. We are
living in the Dispensation of Grace. A "sealed " true Believer such
as myself, has the righteousness of Christ. Your "threats" have
no validity. I don't fear your misinterpretations of the Scriptures.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Whatever daqq slapped on the end of that post sounded like a movie line or a line from a book or play. I didn't see a threat there, but when folks are hawking for things to report they latch onto anything. Which really stinks for the Mods - good work everybody !!