Planned Parenthood caught selling body parts of aborted babies

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The story....

An undercover video shot last summer by a new pro-life organization called Center for Medical Progress purports to show the chief medical officer of Planned Parenthood of America talking on camera about how to abort a child intact so the child’s body parts can be transferred for medical and scientific research.

The video was shot by a team led by David Daleiden of the Center for Medical Progress posing as representatives of a start up biotech firm in the business of buying fetal body parts for medical and scientific research. Daleiden told Breitbart News, “It as remarkably easy to make contact with Planned Parenthood” to discuss procurement of fetal tissue.

The video purports to show, between bites of lunch and sips of wine, Nucatola saying, “A lot of people want intact hearts these days, because they are looking for specific nodes.”

She adds: “Yesterday was the first time she said people wanted lungs. And then, like I said, always as many intact livers as possible. People just want…some people want lower extremities, too. I mean that’s easy. I don’t know what they’re doing with it, I guess they want muscle.”

In the 8-minute edited video released today by the Center for Medical Progress, Nucatola can be seen and heard discussing her ongoing relationship with another company called StemExpress that works as a middleman in the buying and selling of fetal tissue, a process that is legal so long as any moneys exchanged are strictly for expenses and not for profit.

The video also shows what is purported to be an actual online order form from Stem Express complete with a pull-down menu for “brain, heat, heart (veins and arteries attached), lungs, liver, liver and thymus, spleen, large intestine” and so on. The order form also specifies the “gestational range” from 4 weeks upwards.

- SOURCE

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Does anything like this even matter to liberals?? Their lust for blood seems unwavering. Part of me think liberals actually like this kind of stuff.

bybee

The story....

An undercover video shot last summer by a new pro-life organization called Center for Medical Progress purports to show the chief medical officer of Planned Parenthood of America talking on camera about how to abort a child intact so the child’s body parts can be transferred for medical and scientific research.

The video was shot by a team led by David Daleiden of the Center for Medical Progress posing as representatives of a start up biotech firm in the business of buying fetal body parts for medical and scientific research. Daleiden told Breitbart News, “It as remarkably easy to make contact with Planned Parenthood” to discuss procurement of fetal tissue.

The video purports to show, between bites of lunch and sips of wine, Nucatola saying, “A lot of people want intact hearts these days, because they are looking for specific nodes.”

She adds: “Yesterday was the first time she said people wanted lungs. And then, like I said, always as many intact livers as possible. People just want…some people want lower extremities, too. I mean that’s easy. I don’t know what they’re doing with it, I guess they want muscle.”

In the 8-minute edited video released today by the Center for Medical Progress, Nucatola can be seen and heard discussing her ongoing relationship with another company called StemExpress that works as a middleman in the buying and selling of fetal tissue, a process that is legal so long as any moneys exchanged are strictly for expenses and not for profit.

The video also shows what is purported to be an actual online order form from Stem Express complete with a pull-down menu for “brain, heat, heart (veins and arteries attached), lungs, liver, liver and thymus, spleen, large intestine” and so on. The order form also specifies the “gestational range” from 4 weeks upwards.

- SOURCE

I am sick! The depravity of these people knows no bounds.
If this is what our nation has become then we do not deserve to continue.

truthjourney

Here's more on the story and what some Pro-life groups are going to do.

Pro-life Groups Call for Congress to Defund Planned Parenthood After Undercover Investigation Reveals They are Selling Body Parts from Aborted Babies
WASHINGTON, July 14, 2015 /Christian Newswire/ -- Activists to hold news conference and demonstration in front of the Longworth House Office Building at 9 Independence Ave. SE in Washington, D.C.
The news conference will be on Wednesday, July, 15 at 10:00 A.M. on the Independence Ave. SE side of Longworth.
The groups will then go to Speaker of the House John Boehner's office to call for Congressional hearings into this horrific practice of trafficking baby body parts....
http://christiannewswire.com/news/1364676365.html

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

how to abort a child intact so the child’s body parts can be transferred for medical and scientific research.

How to kill a CHILD in a way that preserves a CHILD's body in order to chop it up into usable parts for money.
:cry:

View attachment 19968

Unfortunately, I suspect we have not yet seen just how depraved some humans can be.

RevTestament

The story....

- SOURCE
Wow, just plain wow...
The new hypocritic oath....
guess doctors are going back to the original hippocratic oath in which they swear by the Greek gods...

jeffblue101

http://thefederalist.com/2015/07/14/blackout-media-go-dark-on-planned-parenthood-organ-trafficking/

While the media usually rush to flood the zone on news stories — for a few weeks our media were obsessed with stories surrounding the Confederate flag, for instance — there has been a stunning blackout on this news story. Six hours after the news broke, here is how major media reported on the expose of Planned Parenthood:.....

This is a story that requires thoughtful and substantive coverage. That the media are beginning by ignoring it is not a good sign that they have learned a single lesson from crapping the bed with their coverage of the monstrous abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell.

also the allegedly "conservative" foxnews website doesn't feature a single mention of this either.

republicanchick

well, it's been said that artificial b/control paved the way for abortion on demand.. and o f course that is logical

so... maybe if people would just listen to the Church Christ founded...

up until 1930 all noncatholic "churches" were on the same page with the RCC about artif b/control, but we see now... very few noncatholic churches are against it

once sex became associated w/ pleasure ONLY... it was pleasure only..

meaning: Hey, we want pleasure, not responsibility

___

jeffblue101

update: http://hotair.com/archives/2015/07/...-nucatolas-just-talking-about-reimbursements/

Statement from Eric Ferraro, Vice President of Communications, Planned Parenthood Federation of America:

“In health care, patients sometimes want to donate tissue to scientific research that can help lead to medical breakthroughs, treatments and cures for serious diseases. Women at Planned Parenthood who have abortions are no different. At several of our health centers, we help patients who want to donate tissue for scientific research, and we do this just like every other high-quality health care provider does — with full, appropriate consent from patients and under the highest ethical and legal standards. There is no financial benefit for tissue donation for either the patient or Planned Parenthood. In some instances, actual costs, such as the cost to transport tissue to leading research centers, are reimbursed, which is standard across the medical field.

There are multiple problems in this response, but LifeNews points out the most obvious:

It’s not illegal to donate tissue, but the sale of it is definitely illegal. The costs to which Ferraro alludes would not apply in abortions, since that is a paid-for procedure by the mother. Transportation costs would almost certainly not apply on a body-part basis either, especially with the wide disparities of price noted by PP’s Senior Director of Medical Services, Dr. Deborah Nucatola in the video.

The context of the video was clearly not reimbursement for transportation of random tissue. Nucatola talks extensively about the demand for specific body parts in relation to price. “A lot of people want liver,” Nucatola states, and then explains how they train their staff to perform these abortions so that PP clinics can harvest organs to meet specific demand, and then make the sale. At one point, Nucatola even talks about body parts being on a “menu.”

Besides, if this was all business as usual, why does Nucatola discuss the strategic policies of the corporate office to have the affiliates front these sales? The reporter posing as a buyer asks Nucatola why he can’t just coordinate the sales with the national office. “We have a Litigation and Law Department which just really doesn’t want us to be the middle people for this issue right now,” and that their lawyers consider it “too touchy” for the national office. “But I will tell you that behind these closed doors,” Nucatola explains further, “these conversations are happening with the affiliates.”

There is no possible context for these remarks to be about “reimbursements” or “transportation costs.” This is about illegal trafficking in aborted babies, and what Nucatola describes is an organized strategy to cover it up. Congress should demand an immediate investigation into this practice.

jeffblue101

"The federal abortion ban is a law, and laws are up to interpretation. So, if I say on day one that I don't intend to do this, what ultimately happens doesn't matter." -Dr. Deborah Nucatola, Planned Parenthood.

is this a joke, how evil can these people be?

musterion

Lake of Fire, lest they repent. Which they likely won't.

Ancient pagans, motivated by terror, occasionally roasted their own children alive to appease demons.

These people rip other peoples' children apart not only for money, but for that feeling of pride for providing "a necessary social service." A few have gone as far as to say they're doing the Lord's work.

Which motivation is lower than the other?