Hey everyone

jzeidler

Hello everyone. I decided to join this forum cause I want to have an intellectual conversation with people even if we don't agree. I was doing a discussion with some friends where I live but they are kinda immature and flakey so I came here to discuss with Intellectuals. I look forward to our future talks together.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hello everyone. I decided to join this forum cause I want to have an intellectual conversation with people even if we don't agree. I was doing a discussion with some friends where I live but they are kinda immature and flakey so I came here to discuss with Intellectuals. I look forward to our future talks together.

Welcome to TOL.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hello, welcome.

BTW, you already made three threads exactly alike except the title. I think it is against the rule. It seems like spam.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Some people here are all three!

Welcome to TOL.

heir

TOL Subscriber

Hi jz :wave2: