Why you must hate democracy

Repentance96

BANNED
Banned
As a Muslim who believes that the best form of rule is an absolute monarchy (in the hands of the family of the Last Prophet), and that democracy is of the devil - I cant but look at disgust and disappointment at those who claim to be God-fearing and righteous that is those who believe that good has to be encourage and vice and crime forbidden according to the laws of God Almighty but still support the concept of democracy. What if the majority of the people are the children of the devil following the devil and orientating themselves in the way of devils? Consider the US for example where the disgusting unnatural satanic sin of homosexuality has been legalised but where Christians still claim to be lovers of the land and the constitution of the land. How can you'll love the star-studded flag when even criminals and sinners - adamant children of the devil - also claim to love? Isn't God supposed to be King and Judge and Master and Compeller?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I will not get mired in a discussion that "we are better than you are" with a traditional Muslim believer. I want to address the remarks on democracy...
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It has been the strategy for years to suppress the democratic vote in America.

Let the reader beware. This evidence might prove to be disruptive!

Paul Weyrich, the late founder of the Moral Majority and the conservative Heritage Foundation was caught telling the truth about right-wing efforts to destroy the vote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPsl_TuFdes

Pennsylvania Congressman lets loose with a slip of the truth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87NN5sdqNt8

If the GOP can make voter registration difficult for the elderly, the college and high school students and the minority groups, then they can tilt the table and gain power.

Republican President Dwight D. Eisenhower:

"I think that people want peace so much that one of these days government better get out of their way and let them have it."

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
As a Muslim who believes that the best form of rule is an absolute monarchy (in the hands of the family of the Last Prophet), and that democracy is of the devil - I cant but look at disgust and disappointment at those who claim to be God-fearing and righteous that is those who believe that good has to be encourage and vice and crime forbidden according to the laws of God Almighty but still support the concept of democracy. What if the majority of the people are the children of the devil following the devil and orientating themselves in the way of devils? Consider the US for example where the disgusting unnatural satanic sin of homosexuality has been legalised but where Christians still claim to be lovers of the land and the constitution of the land. How can you'll love the star-studded flag when even criminals and sinners - adamant children of the devil - also claim to love? Isn't God supposed to be King and Judge and Master and Compeller?
I am ready to stand up for my beliefs and confront you.

Tyrannical dictatorships, authoritarian countries and fundamentalist religious folk don't abide by nuance, complexity, diversity or differences of opinion.

Instead of using intelligence and fairness to criticize a certain book, these powerful people pile a bunch of books in the town square and burn them all.

Violent and unimaginative power works from the top down, stamping anything different into one flat surface. And this includes the honest and open opinions of the people themselves.

It is neither morally or ecologically correct. It bends the infinite power of God to the wishes of the selfish soul.

drbrumley

Lol. The bible supports democracy?

JFish123

A theocracy or monarchy where one man is in charge would sooner or later turn into a dictatorship. Absolute power corrupts absolutely, especially with man who is sinful and selfish. At least with democracy there are checks and balances, and while not perfect, in infinitely better then a place where one man rules all.

Daniel1611

If we had a king like King David, it would be OK. Someday we will have King Jesus Christ literally ruling in the millennium and that will be awesome.

Daniel1611

You want an adulterous murder as king?

He was imperfect but still a godly king. The only perfect King is the LORD Jesus Christ. I'm saying if we were to have a government, King David would be the best option besides Christ himself. The Bible records him as being the greatest earthly King.

TrakeM

He was imperfect but still a godly king. The only perfect King is the LORD Jesus Christ. I'm saying if we were to have a government, King David would be the best option besides Christ himself. The Bible records him as being the greatest earthly King.
They had slavery. The US isn't perfect, but we're better than David. We're better than the bible. Not surprising. The bible is vile. It supports slavery and murdering anyone who openly opposes your religion. Name me a theocracy that isn't a hell hole. Name me a nation with a monarchy that isn't a hell hole.

HisServant

You do not understand Christianity... or God... at all.