Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I have been in churches or manmade buildings but I have never belonged to those organizations. I am not judging. I am contributing to dialog on a theology site. Did I tell you or any one that they are being judged?

You stated that: "None of those are definitions in the bible.
They have been defined by men and have become doctrines
of men." How do you know your "doctrines" are the true ones?

achduke

What's your testimony? How did you become a member of the Body of Christ?

I told you since I was young. I started reading the Bible when I started to read. Not exactly sure that age. Now are we going to discuss the topic or do you just want to talk about me?

If this is about my credentials then let us remember the pharisees had formal credentials and Christ rejected them.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I told you since I was young. I started reading the Bible when I started to read. Not exactly sure that age. Now are we going to discuss the topic or do you just want to talk about me?

If this is about my credentials then let us remember the pharisees had formal credentials and Christ rejected them.

All I asked you is, how did you become a member of the Body of Christ?
Do you have an answer? Yes or no?

achduke

How did you become a member of the Body of Christ?

How does one know when they become part of the BOC? I guess when I was young but God knew me before my birth add he knows all things. My parents had me water baptized when I was a teen at the request of my Grandparents but I knew God when I was a child.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
How does one know when they become part of the BOC? I guess when I was young but God knew me before my birth add he knows all things. My parents had me water baptized when I was a teen at the request of my Grandparents but I knew God when I was a child.

So, how do you know you have eternal life, water Baptism?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I am. Only good can judge that anyway? Are you trying to be God? I am not deceiving you.

If you were a "True Believer" you'd know how you became a member
of the Body of Christ or at least, how you got saved? You can't give
me an answer except, water baptism and reading the Bible.

achduke

Yours are non existent.

If you're not a child of God then, why bother discussing anything else?

To lead astray as a wolf. I am not leading anyone astray. Back to the topic.

Who DWELLS in Christ and who is doing the work?

John 14:10 "Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works.