Not open for further replies.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
picture.php
Before you get your rudders bent, let me explain to you what a nugget is. A nugget is a new flier, an experienced warrior of the sky.

Reports are like missiles launched at your intended target. Now if they are frivolous, they are not going to hit and they are going to count against you as a miss.

Things to report: Blasphemy, Profanity or implied profanity, Spam, Disrespect for Staff, Plagiarism, thread hijacking or trolling. If you are not sure, don't hit that report button.

Thinks not to report: Spats between members. Debates get heated. Also keep in mind the bias of the forum. Make sure you read the rules before filing a report.

You goal is to avoid getting your name on this Nugget list. The one with the most misses will be announced at the end of each month.

picture.php

glorydaz

picture.php
Before you get your rudders bent, let me explain to you what a nugget is. A nugget is a new flier, an experienced warrior of the sky.

Reports are like missiles launched at your intended target. Now if they are frivolous, they are not going to hit and they are going to count against you as a miss.

Things to report: Blasphemy, Profanity or implied profanity, Spam, Disrespect for Staff, Plagiarism, thread hijacking or trolling. If you are not sure, don't hit that report button.

Thinks not to report: Spats between members. Debates get heated. Also keep in mind the bias of the forum. Make sure you read the rules before filing a report.

You goal is to avoid getting your name on this Nugget list. The one with the most misses will be announced at the end of each month.

picture.php

Forewarned is forearmed. Guess we'd better get rid of that itchy trigger finger. :chuckle:

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Our lineup of July reporters so far and score of misses--missiles they put in the water instead of their target.
Glorydaz 3
musterion 1
daqq 2
IMJerusha 2
interplanner 2
Angel4Truth 1
AskMrReligion 1

Last edited by a moderator:

glorydaz

Our lineup of July reporters so far and score of misses--missiles they put in the water instead of their target.
Glorydaz 3
musterion 2
daqq 2
IMJerusha 2
interplanner 2
Stripe 1
Angel4Truth 1
AskMrReligion 1

I protest. Those three were really one. Call it a trinity if you will. ;)

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I saw you fire three.:rolleyes:

musterion

My fire control radar is down for repairs.

Seriously, I politely request a sticky be provided on what does and does not constitute blasphemy according to the management. If such already exists, link me and I'll memorize it.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Blasphemy is more directed at God. The stuff you have been reporting is rather subtle and yes it is disrespectful. I don't see that user getting by very long without serving some time off. He's probably made worse posts. We won't have a sticky on it. It is at the discretion of the staff.

glorydaz

Glorydaz 3
musterion 1
daqq 2
IMJerusha 2
interplanner 2
Angel4Truth 1
AskMrReligion 1

How often is this updated? I'm thinking I must have a tie for first by now. Just saying....:chuckle:

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
7-9-2015 update
Glorydaz 3
musterion 1
daqq 2
IMJerusha 3
interplanner 3
Angel4Truth 1
AskMrReligion 1
fool 1

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
7-14-2015 update
Glorydaz 3
musterion 1
daqq 2
IMJerusha 3
interplanner 5
Angel4Truth 1
AskMrReligion 1
fool 1
StanJ 1

Interplanner is way ahead of the pack on dumping his shots in the water. As they the old saying goes he could not hit a bull on the hind end with a banjo.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have been neglecting this thread because I have had a lot more important things on my mind. Nuggets just get ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.