Jesus is God !

StanJ

You have a big ego Stan, I hope you stay long enough so I can teach you about GOD and the son he sent to us. But to do that you will need to unlock you mind.

There is always a possibility you can teach someone who doesn't really KNOW God as His savior, but you can't teach anyone who truly knows God as His savior.
The sad reality is that we have always had false teaching about Jesus since He left this earth and will continue to until the day He returns. You will be long dead by then AND when you do see Him, it will be as your judge to say "I NEVER KNEW YOU"

keypurr

You have a spirit of delusion and lies keypurr, NOT Jesus Christ, and as you have denied WHO He is before men He will deny before all men.

It is you who denies that Christ came in the flesh.
You say God came I the flesh.

That means you created another God and your an antichrist.
Your in trouble with the Big Guy upstairs Stan.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Jesus came for the lost sheep of Israel. The Risen Christ gave Paul
a message to take to the gentiles. That was the Grace Message. The
Kingdom Message was being preached by Peter and the rest, and it
was to the House of Israel.
Your post is one of the reasons I feel that Christianity is a religion that Jesus himself would have rejected.

He clearly said his message was to Israel and he referred to Gentiles as "dogs." Now he has been placed on a pedestal and worshiped by Gentiles and has been declared as God and has become a blood sacrifice for sin.

Both Jesus and John the Baptizer preached repentance and Jesus himself said God desired "mercy, not sacrifice."

These traditions are found in the text and they are clear enough.
The metaphoric drinking Jesus' blood and eating his flesh would have disgusted the authentic Jesus who was an observant Jew who kept kosher.

If this post comes across to you as disruptive, I am sorry; it was not meant that way. I am passing along what I have found in the Bible. You should make your own choice as to taking it seriously or not.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Your post is one of the reasons I feel that Christianity is a religion that Jesus himself would have rejected.

He clearly said his message was to Israel and he referred to Gentiles as "dogs." Now he has been placed on a pedestal and worshiped by Gentiles and has been declared as God and has become a blood sacrifice for sin.

Both Jesus and John the Baptizer preached repentance and Jesus himself said God desired "mercy, not sacrifice."

These traditions are found in the text and they are clear enough.
The metaphoric drinking Jesus' blood and eating his flesh would have disgusted the authentic Jesus who was an observant Jew who kept kosher.

If this post comes across to you as disruptive, I am sorry; it was not meant that way. I am passing along what I have found in the Bible. You should make your own choice as to taking it seriously or not.

I didn't quite "GET" what you were "trying" to communicate, it
was a wee bit convoluted?

StanJ

It is you who denies that Christ came in the flesh.
You say God came I the flesh.
That means you created another God and your an antichrist.
Your in trouble with the Big Guy upstairs Stan.

Christ IS the flesh, so of course I deny it. Christ did not exist until Jesus was born the Messiah. The Messiah is the flesh. The WORD became flesh...THAT is what YOU deny, even though it has been shown you hundreds of times. YOU have no excuse. YOU are apostate.

There is only ONE God and Savior.

2 Peter 1:1
Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have received a faith as precious as ours:

2 Peter 2:20
If they have escaped the corruption of the world by knowing our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and are again entangled in it and are overcome, they are worse off at the end than they were at the beginning.

Col 1:9-10
For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, and in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power and authority.
Titus 1:3
and which now at his appointed season he has brought to light through the preaching entrusted to me by the command of God our Savior,

Titus 1:4
To Titus, my true son in our common faith: Grace and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Savior.

Titus 2:10
and not to steal from them, but to show that they can be fully trusted, so that in every way they will make the teaching about God our Savior attractive.

Titus 2:13
while we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ

Is 9:6
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Is 43:11-12
I, yes I, am the LORD, and apart from me there is no savior. I’ve revealed and saved and proclaimed, when there was no foreign god among you — and you are my witnesses,” declares the LORD.

keypurr

Christ IS the flesh, so of course I deny it. Christ did not exist until Jesus was born the Messiah. The Messiah is the flesh. The WORD became flesh...THAT is what YOU deny, even though it has been shown you hundreds of times. YOU have no excuse. YOU are apostate.

There is only ONE God and Savior.

2 Peter 1:1
Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have received a faith as precious as ours:

2 Peter 2:20
If they have escaped the corruption of the world by knowing our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and are again entangled in it and are overcome, they are worse off at the end than they were at the beginning.

Col 1:9-10
For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, and in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power and authority.
Titus 1:3
and which now at his appointed season he has brought to light through the preaching entrusted to me by the command of God our Savior,

Titus 1:4
To Titus, my true son in our common faith: Grace and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Savior.

Titus 2:10
and not to steal from them, but to show that they can be fully trusted, so that in every way they will make the teaching about God our Savior attractive.

Titus 2:13
while we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ

Is 9:6
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Is 43:11-12
I, yes I, am the LORD, and apart from me there is no savior. I’ve revealed and saved and proclaimed, when there was no foreign god among you — and you are my witnesses,” declares the LORD.

Do you read what you post?

God the Father AND Christ Jesus our savour.

One GOD AND one Christ. Note, not God the Son but CHRIST?

TRINS MAKE AN EXTRA GOD.

StanJ

TRINS MAKE AN EXTRA GOD.

Not accepting Granville Sharp's rule or even the common understand of how and combines both as one person here is how you and your ilk lie all the time. Did you even make it out of high school English?

You readily accept Lord and Savior as one person, but not God and Savior? Do you deny what Is 43:11-12 states?

Your disingenuousness is quickly becoming a lifestyle of lies, just like your father.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

TRINS MAKE AN EXTRA GOD.

Keypurr, I know you understand the Trinity. You just refuse to accept it.

StanJ

:thumb:
THAT is exactly the issue here. Look how long he has denied the truth?
Apostates NEVER repent, as the Bible clearly shows us.
All we can do is remain diligent in "rightly dividing" God's Word.
This is one of the oldest FALSE teachings of the BOC, and was brought about by Jews who tried to bring there flawed understanding of a God they had killed into the church.

keypurr

I reject it because I understand it.

It is a fairytale from the early church fathers. The Apostles never spoke of it. JESUS NEVER SPOKE OF IT. It comes from the pagans and was adopted into the early church by force. Just like Sunday worship was.

Follow who you wish BR, I will follow Christ.

keypurr

:thumb:
THAT is exactly the issue here. Look how long he has denied the truth?
Apostates NEVER repent, as the Bible clearly shows us.
All we can do is remain diligent in "rightly dividing" God's Word.
This is one of the oldest FALSE teachings of the BOC, and was brought about by Jews who tried to bring there flawed understanding of a God they had killed into the church.

Your still in the dark Stan. Jesus became a God by the RCC and the Roman Emperor. Your just not up on history.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Your still in the dark Stan. Jesus became a God by the RCC and the Roman Emperor. Your just not up on history.

Oh Keypurr, Jesus was God to the Apostles. You are in denial.

1 John 5:20 New King James Version (NKJV)

20 And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life.

StanJ

Is that YOUR historical account of Jesus? It sure isn't what the scriptures tell us. I was RCC and then I got saved keypurr.
I KNOW the truth of who Jesus is,

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Jesus who?

Jesus who?

Is that YOUR historical account of Jesus? It sure isn't what the scriptures tell us. I was RCC and then I got saved keypurr.
I KNOW the truth of who Jesus is,

You mean your 'version' of Jesus? :)

There are many to go around.........

pj