4. Carson
  5. Huckabee
  6. Perry
  7. Rubio
  8. Kasich
  9. Trump
  10. Fiorina

republicanchick

i have to remove Trump from the list b/c he thinks its OK to kill children if the parents are rapists or incestuous

i may have to eliminate others..

wow... only 9 now..

___

republicanchick

new list (unless i find out Trump is truly pro-life, meaning he believes the baby has a right to live... [not too trusting of the media these days..])

1. Cruz
  2. Jindal
  3. Santorum
  4. Carson
  5. Kasich
  6. Huckabee
  7. Perry
  8. Rubio
  9. Fiorina

maybe Kasich should be before Rubio?? Hmm.... i don't know... I would prefer a Catholic for pres.. not sure what religion Kasich is... time for research.

OK, i just changed it, after doing research.

I hope Kasich isn't... He was raised Catholic.. then drifted away... hope he isn't anticatholic... or whatever... but i doubt it...

__

republicanchick

Ok, i have evidence that Walker is pro life... as pro life as the law (so called) allows

so he is on my list...

but my list is looking a bit strange...

1. Cruz
  2. Jindal Walker Carson Santorum (can't decide...)
  3. Perry
  4. Fiorina
    5. Kasich

looks like a cross

(subject to change without notice)

+

republicanchick

OK, here is my revised list, based on no actual, significant info-recently-learned.. just had forgotten 2 candidates... (was in a hurry, distracted... too human sometimes...)

1. Cruz
  2. Jindal Walker Carson Santorum (can't decide...)
  3. Perry
  4. Rubio
  5. Fiorina
  6. Kasich
  7. Christie

The reason the ones on the bottom are on the bottom has a lot to do with this one "problem": I haven't heard as much about them as the ones on the top...

That could be a tad their own fault... but also, it could be simply (mostly) the fact that I cannot watch Fox news 24/7, much as i would like to...

republicanchick

Cruz
Jindal Walker Carson Santorum Huckabee (can't decide...)
Perry
Rubio
Fiorina
Kasich
Christie

Sorry, i forgot about Huckabee... but it wasn't (this time) b/c of not seeing him so much in the news.. It was b/c he seems to have said soemthing about not wanting to touch Social Security. I don't think it would kill anyone to cut SS by ... say 10%... People are SOOOO spoiled!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's not be Greece all over again

+++

]

republicanchick

Rand Paul 2015 runs away from Rand Paul 2007:

yeh maybe Rand should be on my list... but I am trying to keep it pared down to the top 10

and besides, he was ... shall we say Less than enthusiastic about Cruz's filibuster of Ocare....

weird...

now why in the name of..

+++

drbrumley

oh, u r in favor of the Iran Deal?

must not have read it or heard about it

either that or you ar naive or worse

++

Actually Im not for it or against it. Ive read it, something you haven't done. Or any other of the Whitehouse hopefuls.

So tell me, what don't you like or dislike about it? Otherwise, shut up.

republicanchick

Actually Im not for it or against it. Ive read it, something you haven't done. Or any other of the Whitehouse hopefuls.

So tell me, what don't you like or dislike about it? Otherwise, shut up.

I dont respond to ad hominem... If a person can't treat another w/ common dececy / respect... outa here...

+

drbrumley

dumb... I didn't see one thing in the parts i read at that site about him ending it all... typical liberal nonsense.. and you are a liberal whether u admit it or not..

__

Says the flaming liberal herself.

His spokesperson said it, not me. I'm just reporting an article from Isreal.

From http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.666048#!

Netanyahu’s spokespeople said he plans to “kill himself” pursuing the last remaining option for scuttling the deal – preventing its ratification by the U.S. House of Representatives – by persuading Democratic congressmen to defect to the Republican camp and vote against their president. The destruction and devastation he avoided inflicting on the nuclear facilities scattered throughout Iran, he now wants to wreck on what’s left of U.S.-Israel relations.

republicanchick

wht makes a psychopath tick?

is it just doing evrything for his own aggrandizement?

I mean if you have no real feelings... seems life would be... uh... like a desert or soemthing..

republicanchick

i am thinking of putting Perry in the #2 spot wth the rest...but then again.. he did criticize Trump's immigration comments too excessively...

But Trump said Perry didn't do enough on the border... Hmm... i kinda thought he had...

____