Oregon now allows 15-year-olds to get state-subsidized ‘sex-change’ operations withou

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wow, you're against it. (Boy, that should put a stop to the genital mutilation of 15 year old gender confused children post haste).

Riggghhhtttt ... no doubt your large collection of net pics and long, drawn out lectures have made a difference. :thumb:

As always, it's been an experience chatting with you.

Indeed ... lucky you.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I was hoping that by now you've realized there is a bit more to the LGBTQueer movement than what two consenting adults do in private (be it the privacy of public restroom toilet stalls, public park bushes, bathhouses or one's own sodomy chambers).

Were you not aware long ago that the LGBTQueer movement has been pushing cross dressing and puberty blocking drugs for gender confused children?

Is this stuff the ONLY thing your mind concentrates/focuses on? Have
you EVER discussed any other topic?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Riggghhhtttt ... no doubt your large collection of net pics and long, drawn out lectures have made a difference. :thumb:

Would you like me to share the large collection of pictures showing little children cross dressing and being given puberty blocking drugs by perverts so that you'll finally come to realize that the movement that you defend is evil?

They call this little boy "Cinderfella"

image.jpg

And this little cross dressing boy is making his two mommies (or does he have two daddies?) so proud.

3031673-slide-urutalk2014lindsaymorris-79.jpg

But wait, cross dressing/transvestitism isn't just for 4 and 5 year olds:

img_0810.png

Welcome to reality Sandy (and it's all perfectly legal).

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Would you like me to share the large collection pictures showing little children cross dressing and being given puberty blocking drugs by perverts

No, I have no desire to look at your collection, ACW. Seriously, find a new hobby.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Guys:

Nothing's changed in Oregon except the coverage via Medicaid for sex reassignment. Minors could in theory already do this. So it's not exactly news, per se.

If there's an issue to be raised here, it's the medical age of consent in Oregon.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Guys:

Nothing's changed in Oregon except the coverage via Medicaid for sex reassignment. Minors could in theory already do this. So it's not exactly news, per se.

If there's an issue to be raised here, it's the medical age of consent in Oregon.

Yeah. Listen to :granite: Things were already perverted. :plain:

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's no wonder states go broke when taxpayers have to pay for nonsense like this.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Question: On what grounds would any of you oppose a teenager going ahead with this process if they had the support and blessing of their parents? No law is violated and they're at their state's age of consent.

This decision may personally discomfit you but, seriously--how is it your business? And if you say that such a procedure is something you morally oppose (and thus don't want to indirectly fund with your taxes), well, congratulations: You've discovered that your taxes pay for things you don't like. Join the club.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Counter-question: why are you in favor of child mutilation, with or without parental consent?

Actually I happen to oppose circumcision as a general rule--I mean if folks insist on it for their sons, well, okay then, but it's probably not a swell idea.

Related: What other Medicaid-covered medical procedures would anyone here oppose? Are we supposed to start making a checklist for what goes and what doesn't based on scripture? Is Medicaid coverage supposed to be weighed against the personal morality of taxpayers?

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Actually I happen to oppose circumcision as a general rule--I mean if folks insist on it for their sons, well, okay then, but it's probably not a swell idea.

Related: What other Medicaid-covered medical procedures would anyone here oppose? Are we supposed to start making a checklist for what goes and what doesn't based on scripture? Is Medicaid coverage supposed to be weighed against the personal morality of taxpayers?

If you want parts of you chopped off, pay for it yourself. :thumb:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Can you show me the source showing that gays made 15 the age of medical consent?

I am pretty sure it is the pro-abortion sexual anarchist crowd that did that.

Fixed that for ya being that the LGBTQueer and abortion movements are one and the same.

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/sexual-orientation-gender

Here's the Oregon law shag:

http://www.oregonlaws.org/ors/109.640

You can do your own research to find out who voted for and who voted against it.

Last edited:

Quetzal

Fixed that for ya being that the LGBTQueer and abortion movements are one and the same.

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/sexual-orientation-gender

Here's the Oregon law shag:

http://www.oregonlaws.org/ors/109.640

You can do your own research to find out who voted for and who voted against it.
It's a real shame that those sources do not support your post regarding homosexuals being responsible for the age of medical consent. But who is really keeping score?