Jesus is God !

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Well this is the religious section so mystic/esoteric/gnostic would be other categories of christian belief, you may not like it but they were a major part of the sect until around the third century when the literal became top dogma through guile and deceit.

Paul in Galatians is telling you the spiritual interpretation of the scripture which is about the inward Seed/Christ portrayed by Jesus, the mystery hidden by the veil of the literalized historical perversion of a once Esoteric teachings that was around long before the age of Pisces arrived, with the sign of the fish that traditional christians like to display on their bumpers.

I know you're busy building a spacecraft to the Sun but, may
I suggest you travel at night, the Sun is cooler at that time?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You can't have fruit of the spirit if you don't know the Triune God of the NT freelight.
I don't apologize for being zealous for God and if He punishes me for that, so be it. Better to receive punishment than to deny Him before men.

Freelight is a Urantian. He places his trust in the Urantia Book.
It's a UFO Cult.

daqq

Originally Posted by daqq
Hi Zeke, well said concerning the Matthew 11 passage. :)

Also in the same Matthew passage Yeshua is attributed by the author as quoting word for word from the Septuagint version of Exodus 23:20a and, therefore, Yeshua emphatically states that Yochanan is the Malak-Angel of Exodus 23:20-23 who leads us into "the Land". In the flesh minded paradigm of the mainstream this would then necessarily have to mean that Yochanan also "preexisted". However Yeshua also states in the same passage that all the Prophets and the Torah prophesied until Yochanan. There goes the entire structure of modern mainstream so-called theology with all of its underlying foundations built upon the shifting sand of the carnal mindset and ignorance and indifference toward the parables, allegories, idioms, sayings, teachings, and doctrines of Yeshua whom they claim is God Almighty. :crackup:

:sheep:

Well, I see you're another member of the "Mystic Nut Club."

The Testimony of Yeshua is the Spirit which was not yet complete until the final words at Golgotha on the cross, (John 7:39 YLT) so please be advised that you are dangerously close to blaspheming the Spirit when you put the Testimony of Yeshua into your "Mystic Nut Club" category. You should have investigated what I posted and you might have seen and understood that what I said is true while ALL of your so called modern scholars and commentators with their commentaries concerning the Matthew 11:10 statement are liars who cannot tell the difference between the words "me" and "you", "mine" and "thine", or "my" and "thy". It really is tragic to watch so many beleeevers falling upon their own swords and slitting their own throats on a daily basis. :plain:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Testimony of Yeshua is the Spirit which was not yet complete until the final words at Golgotha on the cross, (John 7:39 YLT) so please be advised that you are dangerously close to blaspheming the Spirit when you put the Testimony of Yeshua into your "Mystic Nut Club" category. You should have investigated what I posted and you might have seen and understood that what I said is true while ALL of your so called modern scholars and commentators with their commentaries concerning the Matthew 11:10 statement are liars who cannot tell the difference between the words "me" and "you", "mine" and "thine", or "my" and "thy". It really is tragic to watch so many beleeevers falling upon their own swords and slitting their own throats on a daily basis. :plain:

I couldn't blasphemy however, if you don't become a member of
the Body of Christ, you could end up standing before God and His
Judgement. You need to become a child of God.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Jesus came for the lost sheep of Israel. The Risen Christ gave Paul
a message to take to the gentiles. That was the Grace Message. The
Kingdom Message was being preached by Peter and the rest, and it
was to the House of Israel.

daqq

Originally Posted by daqq Hi Zeke, well said concerning the Matthew 11 passage. :)

Also in the same Matthew passage Yeshua is attributed by the author as quoting word for word from the Septuagint version of Exodus 23:20a and, therefore, Yeshua emphatically states that Yochanan is the Malak-Angel of Exodus 23:20-23 who leads us into "the Land". In the flesh minded paradigm of the mainstream this would then necessarily have to mean that Yochanan also "preexisted". However Yeshua also states in the same passage that all the Prophets and the Torah prophesied until Yochanan. There goes the entire structure of modern mainstream so-called theology with all of its underlying foundations built upon the shifting sand of the carnal mindset and ignorance and indifference toward the parables, allegories, idioms, sayings, teachings, and doctrines of Yeshua whom they claim is God Almighty. :crackup:

Well, I see you're another member of the "Mystic Nut Club."

Matthew 11:10 KJV
10. For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.

Exodus 23:20 LXX-Septuagint (Brenton Translation)
20 And, behold, I send my angel before thy face, that he may keep thee in the way, that he may bring thee into the land which I have prepared for thee.

http://biblehub.com/sep/exodus/23.htm

Malachi 3:1 KJV
1. Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.

Malachi 3:1 LXX-Septuagint (Brenton Translation)
1. Behold, I send forth my messenger, and he shall survey the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come into his temple, even the angel of the covenant, whom ye take pleasure in: behold, he is coming, saith the Lord Almighty.

http://biblehub.com/sep/malachi/3.htm

Sorry for your lucky lefty left hand sided luck billy bully goat. :crackup:
Go learn to read and tell your commentators and scholars the same . . .

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

The Holy Spirit (Comforter) wasn't sent until Christ left this earth.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
10. For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.

20 And, behold, I send my angel before thy face, that he may keep thee in the way, that he may bring thee into the land which I have prepared for thee.

1. Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.

1. Behold, I send forth my messenger, and he shall survey the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come into his temple, even the angel of the covenant, whom ye take pleasure in: behold, he is coming, saith the Lord Almighty.

I see you don't preach the Grace Message but, some other message
so I'll leave you now. We have nothing further to discuss.

daqq

I see you don't preach the Grace Message but, some other message
so I'll leave you now. We have nothing further to discuss.

Too late, you have been bitten by a fiery seraph of your own making: now you will need to quickly find the only Fiery Seraph having been approved by the Father, the Seraph who was nailed to the stake; and you will need to look intently upon him, bowing the knee before him to the Father, repenting and confessing your sins before him to the glory of the Father, and turn your heart back to the heavenly Father so that the vail may be lifted from your heart, eyes, and mind when you read the First Testament-Covenant. Otherwise you are a dead man walking. Have a nice journey. :)

Aimiel

Now, besides being God absolutely One, He is incorporeal. If God were corporeal, He would consist of atoms, and would not be one; or he would be comparable to other beings; but a comparison implies the existence of similar and of dissimilar elements, and God would thus not be One. A corporeal God would be finite, and an external power would be required to define those limits.
You put limits upon God by saying He cannot inhabit corporeal molecules.

keypurr

John 1:1, 14, 18 (NIV)
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.

Prevaricate all you want keypurr, but you CANNOT silence God's Written Word.
Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life and ONLY Jesus. Therefore as ONLY God gives life, Jesus is our God and Savior.

Repent!

You can read it, copy it and paste it but you do not understand it. What a pity for I think you want to understand it.

keypurr

GM never was one to listen, he talks a lot though.

Too late, you have been bitten by a fiery seraph of your own making: now you will need to quickly find the only Fiery Seraph having been approved by the Father, the Seraph who was nailed to the stake; and you will need to look intently upon him, bowing the knee before him to the Father, repenting and confessing your sins before him to the glory of the Father, and turn your heart back to the heavenly Father so that the vail may be lifted from your heart, eyes, and mind when you read the First Testament-Covenant. Otherwise you are a dead man walking. Have a nice journey. :)

StanJ

You can read it, copy it and paste it but you do not understand it. What a pity for I think you want to understand it.

Wishful think doesn't make it reality keypurr...just like your wishful thinking that I will ignore you and go away. It just WON'T happen.

keypurr

Wishful think doesn't make it reality keypurr...just like your wishful thinking that I will ignore you and go away. It just WON'T happen.

You have a big ego Stan, I hope you stay long enough so I can teach you about GOD and the son he sent to us. But to do that you will need to unlock you mind.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You have a big ego Stan, I hope you stay long enough so I can teach you about GOD and the son he sent to us. But to do that you will need to unlock you mind.

Good Luck! Stan seems to be a thoroughly entrenched Trinitarian.