did Ben Carson call Pres O a Psychopath?

resodko

BANNED
Banned
Obama is a highly skillful professional politician...

1. no
2. you say that like it's a good thing
3. have you been drinking?

...who like him or not,knows politics and how to govern and is highly competent .

ahh, drinking it is then :thumb:

baby-drinking-beer.jpg

been taking lessons from artie, i see

bybee

If I needed brain surgery , I'd be very grateful to have Dr. Carson operating on me . But president ? Forget it ! He has about as much business being president as Obama has performing brain surgery .
Obama is a highly skillful professional politician, who like him or not,knows politics and how to govern and is highly competent .
People should stick to their professions ! Unofrtunately , a lot of naive, ignorant and gullible Americans with right-wing views are supporting Carson for president because they agree with his right-wing political views and he tells them what they want to hear .
Be careful what you ask for !

America is now in the throes of "what it has asked for". Not a pretty sight.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

Carson is trying to compete with the "Donald" to see who can make the most outrageous comment to attract media attention to their campaigns.

The "shock" value of this approach comes at a cost - you can only shout "wolf" so many times before the media and the voters tune you out!

republicanchick

Carson is trying to compete with the "Donald" to see who can make the most outrageous comment to attract media attention to their campaigns.

!

sounds like projecting to me.. seeing in others what you see in yourself: namely, egomania

couldn't possibly be they are speaking their true thougts.. NOPE...

Moron City

__

republicanchick

did u see the pres when that "unruly" reporter asked him why he didn't include the return of thse hostages in "the deal" w/ IRan?

He... not kidding, not exaggerating... looked like he was SUPPRESSING a laugh... a LAUGH, of al things...

and the effort wasn't succeeding all that well...

Hey, Ben Carson, are you feeling a little vindicated here?

:think::think:

+