Racism in America

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
No liar, you asked me ANOTHER question. For the third time...were blacks in America oppressed during that time, yes or no?

LOL...you're almost making WizardofOz and Art Brain look intelligent bro (for those of you that don't know, Marc spent time in prison, that's where he hooked up with those lovely racists from the Nation of Islam and New Black Panther Party).

What's the answer to racism in America Marc:

This

panther-party-white-hater-king-safir-shabazz.jpg

or this?

Holy-Bible.jpg

MarcATL

LOL...you're almost making WizardofOz and Art Brain look intelligent bro (for those of you that don't know, Marc spent time in prison, that's where he hooked up with those lovely racists from the Nation of Islam and New Black Panther Party).

What's the answer to racism in America Marc:

This

panther-party-white-hater-king-safir-shabazz.jpg

or this?

Holy-Bible.jpg
Why can't you simply answer the question liar?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why can't you simply answer the question liar?

I answered already. Yes, Black Americans faced injustices, as did many other Americans. Booker T. Washington had the answer.

booker-t-washington-1.jpg

Why do you think that a communist backed armed revolution that espoused an open HARTRED towards white people was the answer?

MarcATL

I answered already. Yes, Black Americans faced injustices, as did many other Americans. Booker T. Washington had the answer.

booker-t-washington-1.jpg

Why do you think that a communist backed armed revolution that espoused an open HARTRED towards white people was the answer?
Okay, so the answer is yes. Yes, blacks were being oppressed at the time of Malcolm X. So why in the world would a self-proclaimed Conservative call him racist for simply DEFENDING his people? Why?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Okay, so the answer is yes. Yes, blacks were being oppressed at the time of Malcolm X. So why in the world would a self-proclaimed Conservative call him racist for simply DEFENDING his people? Why?

Where's brother Malcolm when you need him? If black lives really mattered you guys would be standing outside of abortion clinics defending Black babies that are being disproportionately murdered in the womb.

Race haters/baiters like Malcolm X, Elijah Mohammad, Martin Luther King Jr. and Barack Hussein Obama did/have done more to separate America than to help bring it together.

MarcATL

Where's brother Malcolm when you need him? If black lives really mattered you guys would be standing outside of abortion clinics defending Black babies that are being disproportionately murdered in the womb.

Race haters/baiters like Malcolm X, Elijah Mohammad, Martin Luther King Jr. and Barack Hussein Obama did/have done more to separate America than to help bring it together.
Why do you think that Brother Minister Malcolm X is racist?

bybee

Because, my Brother, we are all sons and daughters of our Creator. The life force that inspirits me also inspirits you.
Perhaps our differences are merely a test? We cannot see the life force. We don't really know how it enters the fertilized egg nor do we know where it goes when it leaves the body. I believe the life force is a spiritual connection unbroken as the discrete autonomous bodies are broken.
If you choose to thump your chest over color and declare yourself either superior or victim then it is you who suffer from a self made problem. And it is you who must come to grips with it.
My family is a many splendored quilt of color. We look to the heart for value.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Why do you think he isn't?

He was. He was a bitter racist, and he later admitted it. A change came about when he went to Mecca, and saw people of all colors mingling and worshiping as one.

At that point, he broke with Elija Muhammed, and abandoned racism. He spoke out about this, and speaking against it is the reason he was murdered.

While in prison, Malcolm X became a member of the Nation of Islam, and after his parole in 1952, quickly rose to become one of the organization's most influential leaders, serving as the public face of the controversial group for a dozen years. In his autobiography, Malcolm X wrote proudly of some of the social achievements the Nation made while he was a member, particularly its free-of-cost drug rehabilitation program. In keeping with the Nation's teachings, he promoted black supremacy, advocated the separation of black and white Americans, and rejected the civil rights movement for their emphasis on integration.

By March 1964, Malcolm X had grown disillusioned with the Nation of Islam and its leader Elijah Muhammad. Expressing many regrets about his time with them, which he had come to regard as largely wasted, he embraced Sunni Islam. After a period of travel in Africa and the Middle East which included completing the Hajj, he repudiated the Nation of Islam, disavowed racism and founded Muslim Mosque, Inc. and the Organization of Afro-American Unity. He continued to emphasize Pan-Africanism, black self-determination, and black self-defense.

In February 1965 he was assassinated by three Nation of Islam members. The Autobiography of Malcolm X, published shortly after his death, is considered one of the most influential nonfiction books of the 20th century.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_X

A formerly self-professed racist, Malcom X had a change of heart and died fighting against racism.

Arthur Brain

A pity there isn't anyone who could make you look something resembling but you're pretty much at the bottom of the heap where it comes to the brains dept...

I'll take your silence on the wiki article as an indication that you were indeed using 'JB' as a slur and were probably hoping it would just fly under the radar.

Probably the same with your "evidence" from that whacko "Creativity Movement". You were likely lying about that and hoping nobody would reveal the source, cos it's either that or you're too thick to vet your links properly.

A clown and a racist, still, the two do go hand in hand...

bybee

Yes and I was so thrilled to hear his words reflecting his "sea change".
He was a role model for all of us.

Last edited:

MarcATL

Because, my Brother, we are all sons and daughters of our Creator. The life force that inspirits me also inspirits you.
Perhaps our differences are merely a test? We cannot see the life force. We don't really know how it enters the fertilized egg nor do we know where it goes when it leaves the body. I believe the life force is a spiritual connection unbroken as the discrete autonomous bodies are broken.
If you choose to thump your chest over color and declare yourself either superior or victim then it is you who suffer from a self made problem. And it is you who must come to grips with it.
My family is a many splendored quilt of color. We look to the heart for value.
I'm talking about then. Were blacks legitimately victims of oppression, yes or no?

MarcATL

He was. He was a bitter racist, and he later admitted it. A change came about when he went to Mecca, and saw people of all colors mingling and worshiping as one.

At that point, he broke with Elija Muhammed, and abandoned racism. He spoke out about this, and speaking against it is the reason he was murdered.

While in prison, Malcolm X became a member of the Nation of Islam, and after his parole in 1952, quickly rose to become one of the organization's most influential leaders, serving as the public face of the controversial group for a dozen years. In his autobiography, Malcolm X wrote proudly of some of the social achievements the Nation made while he was a member, particularly its free-of-cost drug rehabilitation program. In keeping with the Nation's teachings, he promoted black supremacy, advocated the separation of black and white Americans, and rejected the civil rights movement for their emphasis on integration.

By March 1964, Malcolm X had grown disillusioned with the Nation of Islam and its leader Elijah Muhammad. Expressing many regrets about his time with them, which he had come to regard as largely wasted, he embraced Sunni Islam. After a period of travel in Africa and the Middle East which included completing the Hajj, he repudiated the Nation of Islam, disavowed racism and founded Muslim Mosque, Inc. and the Organization of Afro-American Unity. He continued to emphasize Pan-Africanism, black self-determination, and black self-defense.

In February 1965 he was assassinated by three Nation of Islam members. The Autobiography of Malcolm X, published shortly after his death, is considered one of the most influential nonfiction books of the 20th century.

A formerly self-professed racist, Malcom X had a change of heart and died fighting against racism.
So from your own account, in his lifetime, Brother Minister Malcolm X DID overcome his racism, correct?

bybee

I'm talking about then. Were blacks legitimately victims of oppression, yes or no?

Yes! Most blacks, at least in the south, were victims of illegitimate oppression. And there was plenty of de facto oppression as well throughout the whole country.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
So from your own account, in his lifetime, Brother Minister Malcolm X DID overcome his racism, correct?

Yes. He did more than overcome it. He confessed to having been a racist, denounced racism, and spent the rest of his life trying to put an end to it. And he gave his life fighting it.

He told an interviewer some time before his death that he knew he was marked for assassination. Yet he continued to preach against the Nation of Islam and its racism.

I guess it's proper for me to acknowledge that after his death, and the death of the founder, the Nation of Islam moved away from racism as well. Perhaps Malcom X had something to do with that. He certainly pointed the way.

HisServant

It's too complicated an issue to just give a yes or no answer.

But I would say that ending slavery was without a doubt the right thing to do... its just the way that we ended it pretty much fueled racism for decades to come.

Only 1.3% of whites in the south actually owned slaves at the time of the Civil War.... 98.7% of white southerners were drawn into the war to defend themselves due to a war that the rich southern elite started... as a result most of them lost family members. Their deaths guaranteed that the southerners will hate whatever it deems to be the cause of the war. Be it the north or the former slaves.

In my opinion, the issue of slavery should have been dealt with within the framework of the constitution and things would have gone much smoother.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Race haters/baiters like Malcolm X, Elijah Mohammad, Martin Luther King Jr. and Barack Hussein Obama did/have done more to separate America than to help bring it together

Why do you think that Brother Minister Malcolm X is racist?

Unless Malcolm Little is alive and hiding out in the same place as Elvis, put that question in the past tense (was a racist).

While there are many articles on the Nation of Islam, a Jew hating-Black Separatist organization which Malcolm Little was the minister and national spokesman for at one time, I think that this wiki article is pretty accurate.

"Wallace Fard Muhammad [who founded NOI in 1930] taught that the original peoples of the world were black and that white people were a race of "devils"...

"During the time when Malcolm X was a member and leader of the Nation of Islam, he preached that black people were genetically dominant to white people but were dominated by a system of white supremacy:

Thoughtful white people know they are inferior to Black people. Even [Senator James] Eastland knows it. Anyone who has studied the genetic phase of biology knows that white is considered recessive and black is considered dominant..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Islam

Now I am aware (as the white guilt ridden liberal Barbarian pointed out) that Malcolm Little made a "pilgrimage" to Mecca where he joined people of all colors and religions (I heard that the Jews outnumbered the Muslims 5 to 1 during Brother Malcolm's visit there) and later converted to Sunni Islam, before getting "offed" by his Jew hating Brothers over doctrinal differences.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunni_Islam

So did the one time racist Malcolm Little die hating whitey or just hating Jews?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
... the Nation of Islam moved away from racism as well. Perhaps Malcom X had something to do with that. He certainly pointed the way.

You might want to take that up with the Southern Poverty Law Center:

"...More recently, [NOI leader Louis] Farrakhan has established a close relationship with the New Black Panther Party, which was led by former deputy Khalid Muhammad (who left NOI after his more volatile remarks were widely publicized) until Muhammad's death in 2001. Openly racist and violently anti-Semitic, the New Panthers have been denounced by leading members of the original Black Panther Party — men like Bobby Seale — as "a racist hate group." But that didn't stop Farrakhan from inviting current New Panther boss Malik Zulu Shabazz to co-convene NOI's 2005 Millions More March, marking the 10th anniversary of the Million Man March."
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-files/groups/nation-of-islam

From Malcolm X's wiki page:

"He said he was planning to organize a black nationalist organization to "heighten the political consciousness" of African Americans. He also expressed a desire to work with other civil rights leaders, saying that Elijah Muhammad had prevented him from doing so in the past.[111]"

"Black nationalist organization"? Doesn't sound like Malcolm X (aka Little) moved very fast to rid himself of racism.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
While the white guilt ridden liberal barbarian works on his attempt at a rebuttal, here's the Nation of Islam's website.
http://www.noi.org/

Watching Louie's hate filled inspiring video, it sounds like the Judeo-Christian based American criminal justice system is at fault for all of the ills America has today (and it goes without saying...dem Jewwwwwwws).

Justice Or Else ! - Farrakhan on Million Man March 2015 Anniversary

Last edited:

MarcATL

Yes! Most blacks, at least in the south, were victims of illegitimate oppression. And there was plenty of de facto oppression as well throughout the whole country.
So therfore, righteous anger is not only understandable, but to be expected from these victims, yes?