babies conceived in rape should b aborted? You are NOT pro-life

republicanchick

A u

Therefore, any claim that a mother has the right to kill their child is a case of "justifiable homicide". Any country that legally allows justifiable homicide will not stand for long.

yeh, i sometimes think that is why we're having all these weird problems... WH gone amok... total lawlessness...

gay marriage...

persecuting Christians who don't want to promote perversity

1 egregious sin leads to another... until we are embracing death itself, for self & others... "the wages of sin is deaht" (Hell is eternal death)

++

HisServant

:think: I don't believe that any action which allows a parent to kill their child should be labelled "as a private thing".

The only reason to be against abortion is because it intentionally kills an innocent, unborn baby. Why is that reason not enough for you?

Sorry, but the baby is not innocent.. the baby is conceived in the same sin that we all are. God will save the unborn baby if he so chooses!

How many pregnant mothers are you currently housing and helping them bring their children to term.... or are you just pontificating and don't really care about the issue.

Our actions speak louder than our words.

Anyhow, all we can do is ask the world to repent and let God handle the rest... Christ nor the Apostles championed legislation to change the Roman Empire.. we should learn from that example.

You seem to know very little of how Jesus and the Apostles told us to act among the unsaved.

Sancocho

How many pregnant mothers are you currently housing and helping them bring their children to term.... or are you just pontificating and don't really care about the issue.

Anyhow, all we can do is ask the world to repent and let God handle the rest...

I see, killing children is justifiable because no one wants them, good grief.

We humans always get into trouble when we play "god" (not the God of Abraham).

HisServant

I see, killing children is justifiable because no one wants them, good grief.

We humans always get into trouble when we play "god" (not the God of Abraham).

We are not to fear what can kill the body... we have better things to be doing.

What the unsaved do is their business and they will be held accountable for it.

Our main concern should be Christians who have abortions... along with preaching the Gospel... because the unsaved will hate us and the law will never change unless a majority of the people in this country get saved and vote for a constitutional amendment.

Any laws passed by congress or the states regarding abortion have been struck down time and time again... and we don't see a push for a constitutional amendment because the politicians know it will not pass.

So if you are going to be political about this, you need to support politicians that promise to keep hammering on a constitutional amendment. Otherwise you are a fool.

But in the mean time... Christians who believe that abortion is murder should be opening their homes up to women with unplanned pregnancies and provide them with an alternative to abortion... we should have our doors open so wide that there shouldn't be such a thing as a waiting line and there should be enough funds to cover the medical costs so that no woman lacks anything.

But than again, its easier to pontificate than do the right thing.... right?

BTW, non-christian parents have been killing their offspring for millenia... there is a section of the Didache that states that Christians were widely known for the fact that they did not kill their kids... that was 1800 years ago.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sorry, but the baby is not innocent.. the baby is conceived in the same sin that we all are. God will save the unborn baby if he so chooses!

:think: So much for the age and accountability factor, eh? Also, IF that is the case, there is no reason to outlaw murder, theft, assault, rape, etc. By your standard, God will intervene IF He chooses.

That is the exact response I would expect from a pro-abortion advocate.

I care and CARED enough about the issue to practice what I preach in my own life. Three pregnancies. Three births. Which is exactly why I know that anyone who cries "poverty" is just making excuses. Welcome to Horn's world.

Your actions on this very board condones child sacrifice (aka abortion). Based on that, you are the last person to give anyone else a lecture.

Anyhow, all we can do is ask the world to repent and let God handle the rest... Christ nor the Apostles championed legislation to change the Roman Empire.. we should learn from that example.

You seem to know very little of how Jesus and the Apostles told us to act among the unsaved.

Oh. So your being pro-abortion (according to what you have stated) is a moral position because you claim to be a Christian and my being against abortion is immoral because I am agnostic.

Right. That makes so much sense ...

Sancocho

We are not to fear what can kill the body... we have better things to be doing.

What the unsaved do is their business and they will be held accountable for it.

Our main concern should be Christians who have abortions... along with preaching the Gospel... because the unsaved will hate us and the law will never change unless a majority of the people in this country get saved and vote for a constitutional amendment.

Any laws passed by congress or the states regarding abortion have been struck down time and time again... and we don't see a push for a constitutional amendment because the politicians know it will not pass.

So if you are going to be political about this, you need to support politicians that promise to keep hammering on a constitutional amendment. Otherwise you are a fool.

But in the mean time... Christians who believe that abortion is murder should be opening their homes up to women with unplanned pregnancies and provide them with an alternative to abortion... we should have our doors open so wide that there shouldn't be such a thing as a waiting line and there should be enough funds to cover the medical costs so that no woman lacks anything.

But than again, its easier to pontificate than do the right thing.... right?

BTW, non-christian parents have been killing their offspring for millenia... there is a section of the Didache that states that Christians were widely known for the fact that they did not kill their kids... that was 1800 years ago.

Jesus loves children.

And whoever receives one such child in My name receives Me; but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a heavy millstone hung around his neck, and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.

HisServant

:think: So much for the age and accountability factor, eh? Also, IF that is the case, there is no reason to outlaw murder, theft, assault, rape, etc. By your standard, God will intervene IF He chooses.

That is the exact response I would expect from a pro-abortion advocate.

I care and CARED enough about the issue to practice what I preach in my own life. Three pregnancies. Three births. Which is exactly why I know that anyone who cries "poverty" is just making excuses. Welcome to Horn's world.

Your actions on this very board condones child sacrifice (aka abortion). Based on that, you are the last person to give anyone else a lecture.

Oh. So your being pro-abortion (according to what you have stated) is a moral position because you claim to be a Christian and my being against abortion is immoral because I am agnostic.

Right. That makes so much sense ...

So I assume you are a Roman Catholic or Anglican? your world view is heavily entrenched in the mistakes of their past.

Christians shouldn't care one bit about the law unless it comes in direct conflict with allowing us to practice our faith.

We are to worry about what can kill the soul, not the body.

Would you be willing to be thrown to the lions for your faith?

Sancocho

So I assume you are a Roman Catholic or Anglican? your world view is heavily entrenched in the mistakes of their past.

Christians shouldn't care one bit about the law unless it comes in direct conflict with allowing us to practice our faith.

The same attitude you have was the justification of treating Africans as animals.

For all our personal failures we Catholics as an institution have long protected the innocent and seen all men as equally valuable, so while the Protestants justify the killing of unbelievers we embrace them and bring them into the fold.

Yes, I would give my life for the Cross.

Sancocho

South America and North America are perfect examples of Protestant vs Catholic ideology. While many Protestants justify racism and the harming/killing of unbelievers we Catholics engage other races and intermarry with them to bring them into the fold. No wonder there is no other region in the world that values life more than Latin America.

HisServant

The same attitude you have was the justification of treating Africans as animals.

For all our personal failures we Catholics as an institution have long protected the innocent and seen all men as equally valuable, so while the Protestants justify the killing of unbelievers we embrace them and bring them into the fold.

Yes, I would give my life for the Cross.

Its also long killed the innocent... with it being the sole judge.. and with it having a severe lack of compassion.

You church has enabled the killing and enslavement of more people than were ever slaves in America and more people than were killed.

So you really need to take that board out of your eye first.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

You assume wrong.

Oh, you speak for all of them? Nice to know.

No, I am agnostic. However, I would be willing to be thrown to the lions if it meant saving the lives of my children, grandson and mother.

That *should be* an assumption that can be made about ALL mothers and fathers. Tragically enough, that's not the case.

Sancocho

Its also long killed the innocent... with it being the sole judge.. and with it having a severe lack of compassion.

You church has enabled the killing and enslavement of more people than were ever slaves in America and more people than were killed.

So you really need to take that board out of your eye first.

Please post your references.

Protestant Europe and America have killed more children than all the people that have died due to ALL WARS since the beginning of recorded history, including the Crusades and the Spanish Inquisition.

Protestant America and Europe make the Muslims look like choir boys in comparison.

HisServant

You assume wrong.

Oh, you speak for all of them? Nice to know.

No, I am agnostic. However, I would be willing to be thrown to the lions if it meant saving the lives of my children, grandson and mother.

That *should be* an assumption that can be made about ALL mothers and fathers. Tragically enough, that's not the case.

Early Christians that were thrown to the Lions did not save anyone, they were killed because they would not deny their religion.

Sitamun

Please explain to us why abortion happens if it SHOULDN'T.

There are many many reasons why abortion happens. I wish it wouldn't I truly do, but it is a decision that only the woman can/must make. I do not walk in their shoes, I do not know their lives. We live in an imperfect world, and as such abortion will always happen. The best way to get the numbers down is to make abortion the least attractive option, and that requires aid to the mothers.

Sancocho

There are many many reasons why abortion happens. I wish it wouldn't I truly do, but it is a decision that only the woman can/must make. I do not walk in their shoes, I do not know their lives. We live in an imperfect world, and as such abortion will always happen. The best way to get the numbers down is to make abortion the least attractive option, and that requires aid to the mothers.

Please tell me why you wish abortion wouldn't happen.

HisServant

Yup, it required hard work... which most Christians seem averse to these days.

Sitamun

Nor is their archaeological evidence for all the animals that lions normally eat.

Actually that is not true. We have evidence of what the lions (and other animals were used for), feeding christians to them wasn't among them, this is however completely off topic.