Racism in America

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Let me correct your foolish ignorance. I do not back any political candidate.

Come on, liberals like you drool all over yourselves when you see two race baiters like B. Hussein Obama and Al Sharpton loving it up.

600-obama.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Let me correct your ignorance once again. I'm not a liberal. I challenge you to find any post at TOL where I support Obama.

That's good, because if you supported that baby murdering, Jew hating, race baiting sodomite, I just don't think that I could admire you like I currently do TB.

Now that I've shown much of who and what is the problem in today's racially charged society, what's the answer?

(And if you say "Jesus", you'll need to expound much further).

Arthur Brain

That's good, because if you supported that baby murdering, Jew hating, race baiting sodomite, I just don't think that I could admire you like I currently do TB.

Now that I've shown much of who and what is the problem in today's racially charged society, what's the answer?

Maybe this lot have got the answers...

http://creativitymovement.net/

:plain:

bybee

I have always found The Berean to be on good solid ground.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Maybe this lot have got the answers...

http://creativitymovement.net/

:plain:

Thank you for bringing up anti Semitism again Art, as it is a huge problem in our society.

Perhaps you can explain why your friend Town Heretic would vote for someone like B. Hussein Obama, who as shown, is an avid Jew hater.

Or perhaps you could show us why your Libertarian (in denial) friend WizardofOz supports someone like Ron Paul, who as shown not only associates with racists/Jew haters, but backed one in a political race.

As far as Martin Luther King Jr. goes: You'll have to wait until January for me to ask "Why did King associate with Jew haters like Malcolm X and Elijah Muhammad?"

547px-mlk_and_malcolm_x_usnwr_cropped_thumb.jpg

hem_mlk01-22-2008_001.jpg

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Thank you for bringing up anti Semitism again Art, as it is a huge problem in our society.

Perhaps you can explain why your friend Town Heretic would vote for someone like B. Hussein Obama, who as shown, is an avid Jew hater.

Or perhaps you could show us why your Libertarian (in denial) friend WizardofOz supports someone like Ron Paul, who as shown not only associates with racists/Jew haters, but backed one in a political race.

As far as Martin Luther King Jr. goes: You'll have to wait until January for me to ask "Why did King associate with Jew haters like Malcolm X and Elijah Muhammad?"

Well I was actually asking you to explain how this nutball site could in any way be construed as "evidence" for anything particularly. Would you agree that it's a pathetic organization?

Arthur Brain

Hmm, so you can't answer as to whether that vile site you used as source material is pathetic or not? You get more transparent as the days go on aCW...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Arthur Brain

How can you associate with people like WizardofOz who has spent quite a bit of time here on TOL promoting Ron Paul when he had to have known Ron Paul's ties with the racist/Jew hating Ku Klux Klan?

This isn't about Wiz, TH or anyone else but rather you answering as to whether you agree that the source material you've used here (inadvertently or otherwise) originated from a vile and pathetically racist site.

Can't answer? Why?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
How can you associate with people like WizardofOz who has spent quite a bit of time here on TOL promoting Ron Paul when he had to have known Ron Paul's ties with the racist/Jew hating Ku Klux Klan?

This isn't about Wiz, TH or anyone else but rather you answering as to whether you agree that the source material you've used here (inadvertently or otherwise) originated from a vile and pathetically racist site.

Can't answer? Why?

I just can't believe that you, someone who has gone to the Jewish Holocaust Museum, would have anything to do with someone who supports an openly racist, Jew hating politician like Ron Paul.

Angry Ron Paul Defends Ground Zero Mosque

Aug. 23, 2010

Ron Paul unleashed a lengthy and at times angry statement on his website Friday that supports the rights of Muslims to build what’s become known as the “Ground Zero Mosque.”

The elder Paul, known as a staunch libertarian and small government conservative, argues strongly that New York City’s Muslim community has every right to build the mosque and Islamic cultural center two blocks from the site of the 9/11 attacks...

“This is all about hate and Islamaphobia,” he [Ron Paul] writes. “We now have an epidemic of “sunshine patriots” on both the right and the left who are all for freedom, as long as there’s no controversy and nobody is offended. Political demagoguery rules when truth and liberty are ignored.”

Read more
http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/ronpaulgroundzero/2010/08/23/id/368179/#ixzz3eK9lHHkv

With all of the Jewish people that were murdered in the Twin Towers and with the large NYC Jewish population, I think that it's absolutely despicable that Ron Paul and his Jew hating supporters would SPIT on the Jewish community and demand that a mosque be built 2 blocks from the 9/11 site.

No wonder Islam loves Ron Paul so much.

1.jpg

http://i.ytimg.com/i/iWW6owwrU9fYcPQSstaLQA/1.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
"B" is also for Biden, as in Joe, Vice President of the United States under President Barack Hussein Obama.

The Top 5 Racist Biden Gaffes ...

Published August 17, 2012

Top Five Biden Race Gaffes
Vice President has history of racially insensitive rhetoric

BY: Bill McMorris, Washington Free Beacon
August 16, 2012 6:21 pm

Vice President Joe Biden is currently under fire for adopting a drawl and telling a group of black supporters that Republicans “gonna put ya’ll back in chains.” But this is not the first time the vice president has been dogged by offensive remarks.

ONE. Biden kicked off his 2007 White House run by condescending to his current running mate, saying that then-Sen. Barack Obama was the “first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.”

He later apologized for the incident—but his penchant for crossing the line stuck with him on the campaign trail.

TWO. Biden falsely boasted that Delaware was a slave state to explain why he would remain competitive in southern primaries.

“You don’t know my state. My state was a slave state … my state is the 8th largest black population in the country,” he said.

The nation’s first black governor, Virginia’s Douglas Wilder, recently blasted Biden for engaging in racially charged rhetoric. The Daily Mail reports:

‘Slavery is nothing to joke about. And the history of this nation’s involvement with slavery is nothing to pass off in a joke.’

Suggesting that Biden was a liability to Obama, he added that ‘you can’t continue to make gaffe after gaffe after gaffe and believe that it’s going to be supportive of what you and the president are both trying to do’.

THREE. Biden’s treatment of Indian-Americans has earned him plenty of criticism. In 2006, he told an Indian-American supporter that “you cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.”
http://nation.foxnews.com/joe-biden/2012/08/17/top-5-racist-biden-gaffes

biden_chained_rtp.jpg