All Christians must remember the NON-negotiables when voting

Sancocho

To classify any human life as 'innocent'... especially from a Catholic whose doctrines proclaim original sin is kind of amusing.

There are no innocents any more.

The babies killed in the womb are certainly innocent of harming any person. Their only sin is original sin. Nonethless, their deaths are as martyr's because those whole kill them hate Jesus, so by shedding their blood they are worthy of baptism by blood.

Christian Liberty

The babies killed in the womb are certainly innocent of harming any person. Their only sin is original sin. Nonethless, their deaths are as martyr's because those whole kill them hate Jesus, so by shedding their blood they are worthy of baptism by blood.

I doubt that they are saved unless their parents happened to be believers per 1 Corinthians 7. Which makes this all the more tragic.

Sancocho

I doubt that they are saved unless their parents happened to be believers per 1 Corinthians 7. Which makes this all the more tragic.

How is it possible that David entered the Temple and ate the bread that was unlawful for him to eat?

God is imminently logical and just and cannot let people go to hell because of events out of their control, like being killed as a child before being given the chance to choose Christ.

Christian Liberty

How is it possible that David entered the Temple and ate the bread that was unlawful for him to eat?

God is imminently logical and just and cannot let people go to hell because of events out of their control, like being killed as a child before being given the chance to choose Christ.

There's a more fundamental logical divide here than just that. There's our view on God's predestination and man's "choice". Nobody "has the chance" to choose God, they are either regenerated by him or not. See John 6, John 10, Romans 9, etc.

That said, I agree that it is POSSIBLE that God will save those children and bring them to heaven. I don't see an obligation on his part, nor anything that would indicate that he is unjust if he does otherwise.

Sancocho

There's a more fundamental logical divide here than just that. There's our view on God's predestination and man's "choice". Nobody "has the chance" to choose God, they are either regenerated by him or not. See John 6, John 10, Romans 9, etc.

That said, I agree that it is POSSIBLE that God will save those children and bring them to heaven. I don't see an obligation on his part, nor anything that would indicate that he is unjust if he does otherwise.

Without choice there is no sin.

The natural law teaches what is just and we apply it on a daily basis. God is the origin of just.

Attitudes that aborted children can't go to heaven through no fault on their own have allowed abortion to flourish in in the West causing the highest homicide rates the world has ever known. We are know by our fruits.

HisServant

The natural law teaches what is just and we apply it on a daily basis. God is the origin of just.

Attitudes that aborted children can't go to heaven through no fault on their own have allowed abortion to flourish in in the West causing the highest homicide rates the world has ever known. We are know by our fruits.

All are sinful without exception from the moment of conception... no ability to chose is necessary.

musterion

The OP list, if it ever was, has just been rendered absolutely irrelevant by the Congress and the Supreme Court.

republicanchick

To classify any human life as 'innocent'... especially from a Catholic whose doctrines proclaim original sin is kind of amusing.

There are no innocents any more.

no one supporting the right to life has ever called babies ABSOLUTELY innocent

get real

also, are u saying you are not pro life?

if so

figures totally

____

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

get real

if so

figures totally

____

Unborn babies are completely innocent. That goes for babies as well.

What on earth could they possibly be guilty of?

republicanchick

no
but
I do expect idiots to run as 3rd party candidates
and
I do expect idiots to vote for them

yeh, i could probably get a few thousand votes myself were i to proclaim myself a candidate

a few thousand votes taken away from someone who REALLY could win

Moron City...

the most populated city in the world, apparently

___

HisServant

get real

if so

figures totally

____

I only hold people accountable who should know better (Christians)...

Asking the unsaved to uphold God's principles is bound to failure according to scripture.

republicanchick

I only hold people accountable who should know better (Christians)...

Asking the unsaved to uphold God's principles is bound to failure according to scripture.

so murder should be legal just b/c some people believe in it?

geeze... i think i am just totally DONE with you...

Ignore sounds great

I have this policy i normally stick to: only discuss issues with coherent, logical people, if i can help it

++++

Christian Liberty

You know, its interesting, I've also heard this the other way (That abortion is looked at as more OK when we say that babies who are killed automatically go to heaven.) Ultimately, its up to God and I don't know the answer. I'd like to believe they end up in heaven. But honestly, this doesn't matter when it comes to how awful abortion is. Babies, like everyone else, are born with original sin, and thus deserve God's wrath. However, we are forbidden to kill any who have not committed that which the Bible says is capitally punishable.

makes absolutely NO sense

the antichrist is NOT pro life

try again

Maybe America (many Americans are throwing JEsus and his commandmnets out the window) is the antichrist...

maybe China?

America and China are also antichrist, as are all pagan nations.

Seriously though, is a Muslim who cares for the unborn pro-Christ? No. John 14:6

republicanchick

You know, its interesting, I've also heard this the other way (That abortion is looked at as more OK when we say that babies who are killed automatically go to heaven.) Ultimately, its up to God and I don't know the answer. I'd like to believe they end up in heaven. But honestly, this doesn't matter when it comes to how awful abortion is. Babies, like everyone else, are born with original sin, and thus deserve God's wrath. However, we are forbidden to kill any who have not committed that which the Bible says is capitally punishable.

America and China are also antichrist, as are all pagan nations.

Seriously though, is a Muslim who cares for the unborn pro-Christ? No. John 14:6

yeh, sorry for the oversight. ISIS is possibly THE antichrist as well... or i should say THE antichirst could come from that group of demons

__