Message to Knight or whoever the cuplrit is:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We are streamlining and getting ready for a forum software upgrade. Everyone lost posts. Religion and politics was trimmed down because they were bloated with thousands of threads years old.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Wow! I had over 13,000 posts and replies and now that has been trimmed to 9,500. :doh:

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well you can whip me with a wet noodle. I am a culprit in trimming down the board. Knight asked me to trim it down.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Well you can whip me with a wet noodle. I am a culprit in trimming down the board. Knight asked me to trim it down.
You really shuffled the list of top posters! Knight is back on top and Gronick has vanished. Oh my!

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I wasn't looking at who's threads they were. I just worked from the oldest on upward. The folks that posted in Religion and Politics the most would be effected more than people than generally don't.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I wasn't looking at who's threads they were. I just worked from the oldest on upward. The folks that posted in Religion and Politics the most would be effected more than people than generally don't.

This is really good news!

Over 12,000 of my posts from 2007-2011 are gone.

It's good news because I was a Dispensationalist back then, and all those pro-Dispensationalism posts by me are now gone. Now, all my anti-Dispensationalism posts are mostly all that are left.

THANKS!!!!!

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I just checked my thread subscriptions. I used to have over 60 and now it is diminished to 32. :idunno:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I can understand why these things are not announced beforehand...but if it were, then people could save to a file any work they think is valuable, I know Chrys gets particularly upset.....

SaulToPaul 2

This is really good news!

Over 12,000 of my posts from 2007-2011 are gone.

It's good news because I was a Dispensationalist back then, and all those pro-Dispensationalism posts by me are now gone. Now, all my anti-Dispensationalism posts are mostly all that are left.

THANKS!!!!!

That is great news.

Now 100% of your threads have the keywords: Darby, 70ad, brainwashed, cockroaches, Josephus

Truster

There was something I came in find last week that has disappeared. Didn't anyone consider it a matter of simple courtesy to warn what was going to happen and then anyone who chose to do so could have removed anything they wished to save.

bybee

I have been trimmed more than once!
We gotta do what we gotta do!
Like cleaning the garage, the basement, the storage shed!
Lots of stuff no longer useful.
Make room for more stuff!

Truster

I have been trimmed more than once!
We gotta do what we gotta do!
Like cleaning the garage, the basement, the storage shed!
Lots of stuff no longer useful.
Make room for more stuff!

The work should have been given to someone spiritually minded....never mind.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That is great news.

Now 100% of your threads have the keywords: Darby, 70ad, brainwashed, cockroaches, Josephus

Let me summarize Tet's thoughts in just a few short quotes.

complete lack of acknowledgement that Israel split into two and God divorced 10/12 of all Israelites, and the making all Israelites Jews.

All Jews are Israelites, but not all Israelites are Jews.

The Jews were the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

The House of Israel included every tribe except Judah, Benjamin, and some Levites. (no Jews)

That's not what I am saying.

I am saying that Gentiles become Israel.

It was the fall of Israel in 750BC that made salvation available to the Gentiles.

E. W. Bullinger invented...Bullinger

E.W. Bullinger...John Nelson Darby....Darby...Darby and Bullinger ...Darbyites and Bullingerites

Darby and Bullinger.

Darby and Bullinger

Darby and Bullinger.

Darby and Bullinger

Darby and/or Bullinger
...Darby....Darby

Darby and Bullinger...Darby's and Bullinger's ...Darby and Bullinger.

John Nelson Darby/E. W. Bullinger

John Nelson Darby and E. W. Bullinger... Darby/Bullinger

E. W. Bullinger... Bullinger ...Bullinger's ...Bullinger

John Nelson Darby and E. W. Bullinger... Bullinger ...Darby and Bullinger...Darby and Bullinger.

Darby and Bullinger...Darby and Bullinger

John Nelson Darby/ E.W. Bullinger ...Darby & Bullinger

Last edited: