Infractions for old posts?

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Squeaky just received an infraction for a reply made in February! That is a 4 month old reply! I am shocked.

I think there should be a time limit for handing out infractions. 24 hours seems about right.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Squeaky just received an infraction for a reply made in February! That is a 4 month old reply! I am shocked.

I think there should be a time limit for handing out infractions. 24 hours seems about right.

So when someone breaks the rules and it's not reported in a timely matter, it means there was no rule violation?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
squeaky deserves every infraction he has ever gotten

have you noticed how he breaks up one extremely long post into four very long posts
and
gets away with it

meshak

BANNED
Banned
squeaky deserves every infraction he has ever gotten

have you noticed how he breaks up one extremely long post into four very long posts
and
gets away with it

It is no surprise with this kind of comment. You are catholic. Squeaky is deeply spiritually minded. He is not a political Christian and your organization and you are deeply involved in politics.

just saying.

This Charming Manc

Does Chrys own the RRC?

I thought it was the unions that did?

It is no surprise with this kind of comment. You are catholic. Squeaky is deeply spiritually minded. He is not a political Christian and your organization and you are deeply involved in politics.

just saying.

This Charming Manc

i think mods have 5 mins or we get away with it :)

brinny

...maybe some grace could be utilized in this kind of situation where the post is kinda' old?

'jus sayin'

t4624.gif