White Privilege thread

Daniel1611

There are all sorts of Jews, ranging from Ethiopians to Europeans.
There are some people who don't like us for one reason or another, and are jealous of our being the People of the Book and so on, so they like to pretend that we aren't who we are.

I am part Sephradi, part Ashkenazi myself, from the tribe of Levi.

A. You don't know what tribe you're from.

B. If you follow Judaism, your book is not any part of the Bible. That is why the Jews try to hide the Talmud. They lie and say they believe the OT. They don't. The Jews who believe the OT also believe the NT.

Granite

Hall of Fame
A. You don't know what tribe you're from.

B. If you follow Judaism, your book is not any part of the Bible. That is why the Jews try to hide the Talmud. They lie and say they believe the OT. They don't. The Jews who believe the OT also believe the NT.

Great, another Christian nutter who thinks he knows Jews and Judaism better than Jews.

Daniel1611

Great, another Christian nutter who thinks he knows Jews and Judaism better than Jews.

So where am I wrong? The Jews follow the Talmud as their primary holy book. That's easily verifiable. Admittedly, reform Jews typically don't consider it to be God's word. But they still have it like the other branches do.

The Jews don't believe in the OT. John 5:46

So show me where I'm wrong.

Granite

Hall of Fame
So where am I wrong? The Jews follow the Talmud as their primary holy book. That's easily verifiable. Admittedly, reform Jews typically don't consider it to be God's word. But they still have it like the other branches do.

The Jews don't believe in the OT. John 5:46

So show me where I'm wrong.

Right there. You're completely and totally wrong. Peddle this claptrap somewhere else.

Granite

Hall of Fame
So... Jews don't believe in the Talmud? Rabbis would disagree with you.

Or are you saying john 5:46 is wrong?

You just referred to the Talmud as Judaism's "primary holy book," which shows exactly how little you know about the Talmud. So, please, why don't you just quit now.

Daniel1611

You just referred to the Talmud as Judaism's "primary holy book," which shows exactly how little you know about the Talmud. So, please, why don't you just quit now.

Why does the Talmud say to take more care in the study of the Talmud than in the Torah?

Daniel1611

We are sidetracking this thread. Make a new one Defending the synagouge of Satan and we can debate there instead of sidetracking OPs thread.

chair

We are sidetracking this thread. Make a new one Defending the synagouge of Satan and we can debate there instead of sidetracking OPs thread.

You are the one sidetracking the thread. Please feel free to start a "I hate the Jews thread" to peddle your foolishness.

Daniel1611

You are the one sidetracking the thread. Please feel free to start a "I hate the Jews thread" to peddle your foolishness.

I don't hate the Jews. I love the Jews. I want them to be saved and go to heaven. The people that hate the Jews are the ones that tell them that their false religion is okay. People that love them will tell then the truth of the Gospel. How hateful it is to just let someone go to hell without even trying to give them the Gospel.

Daniel1611

I have never said that it was, I have said that your incorrect on most of the points you have made

My main point was that the Jews don't believe the OT. The Jews told Jesus they believed in Moses. He said IF ye believed moses, ye would believe in Me. He told them they didn't really believe the OT. When I read a Bible verse and people say I'm wrong... I didn't write the Bible.

This Charming Manc

I don't believe that there are any Christians here suggesting that people should not evangelise Jews.

I'm sure chair would prefer us not but when do we listen to him on the issue?

However i'm not sure that telling Jews that they aren't descendent of Abraham, that they have ignored the law the prophets and the writings and describing them as the Synagogue of Satan is 'sharing the gospel'.

I don't hate the Jews. I love the Jews. I want them to be saved and go to heaven. The people that hate the Jews are the ones that tell them that their false religion is okay. People that love them will tell then the truth of the Gospel. How hateful it is to just let someone go to hell without even trying to give them the Gospel.

This Charming Manc

Jesus told them that they didn't understand the Old testament as they thought they did.

However contemporary Jews do revere the Torah and the prophets and the writings as well as the Talmud.

My main point was that the Jews don't believe the OT. The Jews told Jesus they believed in Moses. He said IF ye believed moses, ye would believe in Me. He told them they didn't really believe the OT. When I read a Bible verse and people say I'm wrong... I didn't write the Bible.

Daniel1611

Jesus told them that they didn't understand the Old testament as they thought they did.

However contemporary Jews do revere the Torah and the prophets and the writings as well as the Talmud.

He said if ye did BELIEVE MOSES, ye would believe in me. He was basically saying, you don't believe Me so you don't believe Moses. He didn't say they were just mixed up. He said they didn't believe Moses. Its still true. If they believed moses, they would believe Jesus. If I believe Jesus. I have to believe Moses.

Just like if you don't have the Son, you don't have the Father. Its all hand in hand.

This Charming Manc

*shakes head*

You haven't got a scooby doo, and I don't have the patience to teach you.

yes yes the jews dont believe the OT, there all fakes and not real Israelites and my fairy cakes were baked by elves.

happy now

He said if ye did BELIEVE MOSES, ye would believe in me. He was basically saying, you don't believe Me so you don't believe Moses. He didn't say they were just mixed up. He said they didn't believe Moses. Its still true. If they believed moses, they would believe Jesus. If I believe Jesus. I have to believe Moses.

Just like if you don't have the Son, you don't have the Father. Its all hand in hand.

Daniel1611

*shakes head*

You haven't got a scooby doo, and I don't have the patience to teach you.

yes yes the jews dont believe the OT, there all fakes and not real Israelites and my fairy cakes were baked by elves.

happy now

Again
I didn't write the Bible.

And it doesn't surprise me that the Jews still lie and say they believe the OT. Who is a LIAR but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist that denieth the Father and the Son.

bybee

Again
I didn't write the Bible.

And it doesn't surprise me that the Jews still lie and say they believe the OT. Who is a LIAR but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist that denieth the Father and the Son.

That is an egregious generalization.