Racism in America

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Glenn Beck once said on FOX "News" that the president had "a deep-seated hatred of white people," which he eventually apologized for and admitted he was speaking in error.

Kind of hard to ignore the FOX talking points. He was just following orders.

This Charming Manc

Thanks for the concern, I checked myself before I made my statement and I still stand by it, my statement regarding Jesus views refereed to views and the agenda not the person.

ACW posts there issues here are pernicious vile stirring of racial hatred, I have no truck with them, I believe Jesus has no truck with them and I will continue to take very harsh disagreement with them.

I'm surprised that the mod in case was very happy to allow vicious race hatred, but not willing to allow vigorous and uncompromising condemnation of it.

I know you are banned.

Careful, examine yourself first before you charge another...I too must examine myself lest I make Jesus vomit all the more.

Rev. 3:14-16
14 And to the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write, "These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God: 15 I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. 16 So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth."

This Charming Manc

Yeah in my view the vile filth being spouted by ACW.

Selected half truths designed to distort and hide the real story of racism in america, very recently after a black church was viciously attacked by a white racist thug.

Yeah that makes me mad.

I spent 12 months of my life working in the townships of SA with black children who are still suffering the effects of Institutionalised racism, and believe there children and a number of generations on from here will suffer from its effect.

When I encounter a racist agenda like ACW's I will not tolerate it, accommodate it, accept it or pander to it. I will be unreasonable, rude, and confrontational

I have seen racism kill, isolate, dis-empower and dehumanise children and men, why should I be polite when I see it rear its ugly head again?

That was unexpected. Have never seen Manc speak or type quite like that. Something was really off there.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yeah in my view the vile filth being spouted by ACW.

Selected half truths designed to distort and hide the real story of racism in america, very recently after a black church was viciously attacked by a white racist thug.

Yeah that makes me mad.

I spent 12 months of my life working in the townships of SA with black children who are still suffering the effects of Institutionalised racism, and believe there children and a number of generations on from here will suffer from its effect.

When I encounter a racist agenda like ACW's I will not tolerate it, accommodate it, accept it or pander to it. I will be unreasonable, rude, and confrontational

I have seen racism kill, isolate, dis-empower and dehumanise children and men, why should I be polite when I see it rear its ugly head again?

If you spent time in South Africa, you must have knowledge of comrade Nelson and Winnie Mandela and their communist African National Congress' "necklacing" of their fellow Blacks?

“Necklacing is the practice of summary execution and torture carried out by forcing a rubber tire, filled with petrol, around the victim’s chest and arms and setting it on fire. The victim may take up to 20 minutes to die, suffering severe burns in the process.

“The practice became a common method of lynching among black South Africans during disturbances in South Africa in the 1980s and ’90s. The first recorded instance took place on 23 March 1985 when black African National Congress (ANC) supporters killed a black councilor who was accused of being a white collaborator.

“Necklacing ‘sentences’ were sometimes handed down against alleged criminals by ‘people’s courts’ established in black townships as a means of enforcing their own judicial system. Necklacing was also used by the black community to punish members of the black community who were perceived as collaborators with the apartheid government. These included black policemen, town councilors and others, as well as their relatives and associates. The practice was often carried out in the name of the ANC. Winnie Mandela, then-wife of the imprisoned Nelson Mandela and a senior member of the ANC, even made statements that endorsed its use.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/12/mandela-and-necklacing/#1Td5JF5GhklUFVFe.99

article-2524652-1A254EE600000578-34_634x425.jpg

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

You still a subscriber to this lovely little site Connie?

http://creativitymovement.net/

Or are you still claiming ignorance and that you don't vet your sources properly? Remember that MLK thread do you? I should hope so as this was considered "evidence" to trash the guy if you recall.

This outfit really is an irrefutable source for objective research right?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So who all of the sudden made hatred a "civil right"? Either we're going to celebrate racial/religious hatred in our country or not. You can't have it both ways.

Yep. They've [the communist founded ACLU] defended the right of Nazis, communists, Klan members, and other despicable people to march, meet, and otherwise exercise the same rights everyone else has.

Connie thinks right should only be given to the "good people." But he doesn't understand that taking rights away from anyone without due process is the way to despotism and horror.

Free Speech is a civil right. This has nothing to do with celebrating hatred.

So you white guilt-ridden liberals complain about racism but defend it as some kind of "civil right"?

The Son of God/God in the flesh doesn't say that it's a right or He wouldn't have said these words:

Matthew 22:36-40

Our Christian Founding Fathers, who acknowledged that all men have unalienable rights from God, didn't believe it either (save the slavery comments, as it's irrelevant to the documents that they wrote).

"We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."

So tell me ole white guilt ridden liberals, are you going to do something about racism by denouncing racist organizations like the NAACP, the ACLU, the Ku Klux Klan, etc. etc. etc. as well as race baiters like B. Hussein Obama, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, etc. etc. etc., or just keep doing your dog and pony show?

dognpony.jpg

Arthur Brain

Are you going to keep dancing around whether you're a white supremacist Connie? After all, you're either gormless enough to fail to vet your sources properly or you go along with outfits such as 'The Creativity Movement' so which is it?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Are you going to keep dancing around whether you're a white supremacist Connie? After all, you're either gormless enough to fail to vet your sources properly or you go along with outfits such as 'The Creativity Movement' so which is it?

I know that you're threatened by the truth Art. Don't think for a moment that I'm intimidated by you and your fellow white guilt ridden liberals trying to dig anything up on what I've said or done thinking that somehow this thread won't have any validity to it.

Now contribute to the thread by defending the ACLU, the NAACP, The New Black Panther Party, black abortions, black HIV/AIDS, or South African "necklacing", but please, no drama queen rants in this thread.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

I know that you're threatened by the truth Art. Don't think for a moment that I'm intimidated by you and your fellow white guilt ridden liberals trying to dig anything up on what I've said or done thinking that somehow this thread won't have any validity to it.

Now contribute to the thread by defending the ACLU, the NAACP, black abortions, black HIV/AIDS, or South African "necklacing", but please, no drama queen rants in this thread.

So you think that 'creativity movement' is a source of truth then? You think a whacko white supremacist site spreads nothing but objective and substantiated information about people such as Martin Luther King?

I notice you avoided answering as to whether you knew the source you were using was a nutball site in that regard and you probably have just about enough brains to realize that admitting to being an advocate of white supremacy wouldn't exactly do you any favours on here so I don't really expect you to be honest regarding either.

Though it would make a change...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
"B" is for...

A great Black American, who debated communist/NAACP co-founder W.E.B Dubois on the best way for Black Americans to assimilate into society.

Had Book T. Washington been successful, without a doubt there wouldn't be the racial turmoil that we're seeing in this country today.

More on Washington tomorrow.

126019-004-29B82CEA.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
So you white guilt-ridden liberals complain about racism but defend it as some kind of "civil right"?
Speaking for the non liberal and not particularly guilt ridden middle, the right to be and express ignorance is important. It gives people like you a voice, by way of.

The Son of God/God in the flesh doesn't say that it's a right or He wouldn't have said these words:

Matthew 22:36-40
You think Christ would have called blacks JBs? :plain:

Our Christian Founding Fathers,
Who weren't all, like Jefferson, who removed all miracles from his pointless version of the Bible.

who acknowledged that all men have unalienable rights from God,
While denying that in practice.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."
It's a great mission statement. Shame it took generations to begin to live up to it.

So tell me...are you going to do something about racism by denouncing racist organizations like the NAACP, the ACLU, the Ku Klux Klan, etc.
I always denounce the Klan. The other two aren't the same animal, which you know but your bias won't allow you to acknowledge, which is why you mostly hide behind projections and declarations when I engage you. You don't have a rational leg to stand on and some part of you must know it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Speaking for the non liberal and not particularly guilt ridden middle, the right to be and express ignorance is important. It gives people like you a voice, by way of.

Speaking of voices: Why don't you dust off your law books and see how many laws New Black Panther leader Paris S. Lewis, aka Malik Zulu Shabazz broke in the video that TomO shared with us?

Inciting a riot and conspiracy to commit murder both come to mind.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Speaking of Paris Lewis, ahem...Malik Zulu Shabazz:

You know he must be a very bad man (I almost used the word "boy", but then that would be construed by TOL's race baiters as "racist") when the ultra left wing Southern Poverty Law Center doesn't have nice things to say about him.

Date of Birth: 1966

Groups: New Black Panther Party

Ideology: Black Separatist

Although he's sometimes identified in the mainstream media as a mere "legal adviser" or "community organizer," Malik Shabazz is a racist black nationalist with a long, well-documented history of violently anti-Semitic remarks and accusations about the inherent evil of white people. He is also particularly skilled at orchestrating provocative protests. Ousted from the Nation of Islam after he became an embarrassment even to that hard-line group, Shabazz went on to take up the leadership of the New Black Panther Party.

In His Own Words
Shabazz: "Who is it that caught and killed Nat Turner?"
Audience: "Jews!"
Shabazz: "Who is it that controls the Federal Reserve?"
Shabazz: "What? You're not scared, are you?"
Audience: "Jews! Jews!"
Shabazz: "Who is it that controls the media and Hollywood?"
Audience: "Jews! Jews!"
Shabazz: "Who is it that has our entertainers … and our athletes in a vice grip?"
— Speech at Howard University before becoming Panther leader, 1994

"The Caucasians and the government are arrogant, telling us how to suffer. America should be glad that every black man is not on a killing spree for all the suffering they have done."
— Speech at the African Black Holocaust Nationhood Conference in Washington, D.C., 1995
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-files/profiles/malik-zulu-shabazz

shabazz.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Speaking of voices: Why don't you dust off your law books and see how many laws New Black Panther leader Paris S. Lewis, aka Malik Zulu Shabazz broke in the video that TomO shared with us?

Inciting a riot and conspiracy to commit murder both come to mind.
I only provide links for people who doubt, I don't watch videos or follow a link unless I question the source. That said, if he broke a law he should be prosecuted for it. I'm no fan of racists.

Now given you've failed to address a single rebuttal of any number of points I'm going to treat this thread the way I decided to treat any of your threads where you fail to do that and mostly project misinformation and malice and instead of continuing to assist you in pot stirring I'm going to step away from it.

I think this is mostly an angry attention play with you. I suspect you confuse the people stopping by your car wreck threads to bait or shake head with attention born of some measure of relevance and respect.

I don't think you rate either, so I'll take my leave and you can continue to take leave of your senses for anyone who finds it entertaining.

:e4e: