To be alive eternally in repentance as heavenly Father is.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
To be alive eternally in repentance as heavenly Father is.

I had described in the thread http://forums.carm.org/vbb/showthre...know-Heavenly-Father-as-ideal-love-repentance. God, the most responsible, is always repentance-rectifying His creation. Some unreasonable people may object “Why God will repent as His creation is perfect.”

That is wrong, when we see that nothing is perfect. As no absolute is feasible so perfection isn’t feasible. At most it can be near perfection. What is good and satisfactory now here will be unsatisfactory in another situation. It is sure to change in future. Nothing is eternal as absolutes are unachievable. If one seeks a utopian thing he will never find it. So he will lose faith in it. Rampant atheism in the Christian countries is due to it.
At most one can be near the absolutes. Successful people are those who conform continually to changing things and time. When they stop they fail and die.

So Heavenly Father the unity of Heavenly parents (signature) is always repentance-rectifying our imperfection-cross in Christ. So He is surviving and His creation survives. Devil, the fake lord God of this world, is on the way to suicide with his creation as he doesn’t repent-rectify. He rather tries to protect his own by policy of destruction.

We must be like our humble Father in repentance-rectification as Christ exhorted. But installing Devil, the pride, within us we resist repentance. Only suffering diminishes pride temporarily to bring us to repentance. But when suffering is gone installed pride reasserts negating repentance.

Only when we follow Christ in love-works we are constantly humbled as then failure after failure comes. The world puts the cross on Christ and martyrs for their love-works. Those proud faith-save people, who declare work unnecessary, don’t face failures and cross as they avoid Christ-obeying works. So their installed pride remains intact. We are sure to fail incessantly when trying to love enemy or to give all. Christ’s precepts are very hard, nearly impossible to the worldly.

So only through love-works we become humble and repentant, seeing our imperfections and outright failures.
So, as I am trying to do love works for 50 years, my severe flaws and failures make me repent. That repentance will make me traverse death towards eternal life and creativity.
Actually a living Heaven is ever repentant. But some heavens being pride degenerated is turning into hell as we see the infighting heavens of Indian Puran and Revelation. Falling heavens also bear fruits of destructive angels as in Indian Puran and Revelation. Only those being constantly humbled through efforts of love-works can be united to the real ever repentant heaven bearing abiding, saving fruits. So love-work doing I, facing failures and resistance from my inside and out, is connected to that ascending abiding heaven.

Faith-save people claim that good works automatically proceed from faith. They will see instead that bad works are really proceeding from them as in inquisitor Popes, heretic-hunters, ‘christian’ kings and Hitler like faith-save believer despots. Rather, proud they will think that by those works they are serving God as Popes, kings and Hitler thought. Their God is actually god of destruction, the devil. Proud anti-repentance they won’t be connected to the heaven of repentance. Without that support they won’t be able to save their soul (personality) by correcting deadly mistakes.
Soon they are going to destroy humanity by A-bomb holocaust. But repentant love-works doing martyrs will die in love then to escape with soul intact like Christ. But others dying in hate will lose their soul-personality as their internal bonding love will be lost by hate onslaught.