User Tag List

View Poll Results: Place your bets, who do you think will present the most convincing argument?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Freak

19 52.78%
  • me again

17 47.22%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: "BATTLE TALK" for BATTLE ROYALE #1 - Freak vs. me again

Pilgrimagain
    Tony,

In regards to those who have never heard...Our only assurance and hope is that whatever God does will be right.

Pilgrim

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A belated greeting Kimberblu!

Landlord, send that nice lady (and her husband of course!) one of whatever they're having on my tab...

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by Jaltus
    By the way, I call Pilgrimagain Pa because I AM LAZY!
    But not so lazy that you didn't feel the need to explain that, eh?
    Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs!

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kimberblue,

Greetings and salutations from one of the TOL pagans (unlike Evangelion, I can't be heretic, no matter how hard I badger Freak). Good hubby you got there.

Welcome aboard.
    Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs!

Over 500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I figured it might look a little weird to her, that her hubby is called Pa by someone who is not his son, hehe.
    For Greek conversion, click here.
    <opinions expressed in this post are not necessarily those of TOL or the TOL Holding Company, and are in fact probably either wrong or dangerous or something even worse. In the event of a world-wide catastrophe coming from one of these posts, all we can say is we did not do it and we warned you not to listen to this post, but NOOOOO, you knew what you were doing all along and yet you STILL managed to destroy part of a continent and yet missed Hollywood! Any resemblance to mathematicians dead or alive is strictly on purpose.>

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really enjoyed the discussion guys Thanks for some good talk. Regarding one thing Me again said in his last response in the debate, though...

I know of many denominations that require the baptismal candidate to say that "Jesus is Lord." However, I cannot find one denomination that requires the candidate to say that "Jesus is God" prior to allowing them to be baptized. Can you find any such denomination? There is a valid reason why we don't require this extra-biblical statement to become a Christian.
    When you join the Orthodox Church as a convert (and I assume in the Catholic Church as well), you have to say the Nicene(-Constantinoplitan) creed, and must affirm what is said in the creed fully, including the belief that Jesus is God and the Holy Spirit is God. You can't be Orthodox (and I assume Catholic) if you don't affirm this. I don't know if the Lutherans, Anglicans, et al., but just the Catholic/Orthodox Churches make up about 60% of the Christian population.
    Last edited by Justin; July 12th, 2002 at 07:07 PM.

Thread Information