Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by tiffanyjewel

having a dr. "surgicly" remove a child that has a chance at life is murder. at 21 weeks of pregnancy premature babies have lived. how can something with its own soul not be alive? it hiccups moves learns kicks crys etc in the womb. it may be in the mother but they don't even share the same blood.

like a previous poster said. You need to make the decision not to have a child BEFOR you concieve not after. if you are not taking the proper precausions to avoid pregnancy then deal with the consiquenses. and don't say rape insest etc. because a..

Approximately 1.4 million abortions are performed each year,
b.. Only 7% of all abortions are done because of rape, incest, maternal or fetal health problems.
c.. An unborn baby dies every 24 seconds in the U.S.
d.. 3,700 abortions are performed every day.
e.. 60% of women over 30 who seek abortion have already had at least one abortion.
f.. More than 38 million abortions have been performed since Roe v. Wade. These are grim statistics for a civilized nation.

are these good reasons to have abortions on demand?

i dont think so.

i have more to say but im on my way to the dr to see and listen to my unborn childs LIVING heartbeat.
:first:
Context
Great first post! Welcome to TOL and congrats on the new addition to your family!

Status
Not open for further replies.