• I liked the old one better

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • The new look stinks!

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Since TheologyOnLine has sort of turned a new leaf I decided to freshin up the "look" of the page.

Personally.. I think the new "look" rocks!

But what do you think?

P.S. if you don't see the new look you may want to empty your cache (your temporary internet files).

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I like it. Knight is starting his Spring cleaning early. Nice change.

Freak

Re: TOL's new look.

Originally posted by Knight
Since TheologyOnLine has sort of turned a new leaf I decided to freshin up the "look" of the page.

Personally.. I think the new "look" rocks!

But what do you think?

P.S. if you don't see the new look you may want to empty your cache (your temporary internet files).

I alot brighter! :thumb:

Em7add11

Official TOL band member
It's not a new look if you had your monitor set to 16 colors before :noid:

I like it :thumb: It looks sharp.

Last edited:

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I like it, Knight! I noticed it and pointed it out to Liz even! :D

Lion

King of the jungle
Super Moderator
It's not a dress, it's a kilt!

It's not a dress, it's a kilt!

Aye….I like it. Smacks a bit of the old Scottish country side where me parents hail from. Wait a minute… I’m not Scottish. Wow, the new look has a strange effect on me. I feel like breaking out the ol’ bag-pipes and tootin’…. Now hold on there! I don’t have any bag-pipes for crying out loud.

Anyway, I like it a lot! In fact I think I’ll stroll down to the good ol’ Scottish pub fer a pint of ale and…. Arghhhhhhhhhh! Stop that.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Re: It's not a dress, it's a kilt!

Re: It's not a dress, it's a kilt!

Originally posted by Lion
Aye?.I like it. Smacks a bit of the old Scottish country side where me parents hail from. Wait a minute? I?m not Scottish. Wow, the new look has a strange effect on me. I feel like breaking out the ol? bag-pipes and tootin??. Now hold on there! I don?t have any bag-pipes for crying out loud.

Anyway, I like it a lot! In fact I think I?ll stroll down to the good ol? Scottish pub fer a pint of ale and?. Arghhhhhhhhhh! Stop that.
Orange and grey strike you as "Scottish"? :confused:

Patroclus

BANNED
Banned
It doesn't seem to be different as far as scaping goes. But the colors are brighter. I said "okay" because it seemed like the difference of putting on a shirt of a different color.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Patroclus
It doesn't seem to be different as far as scaping goes. But the colors are brighter. I said "okay" because it seemed like the difference of putting on a shirt of a different color.
I am a master of the subtle. :D

Patroclus

BANNED
Banned
Hmmm... Imagine the possiblity of subtley playing with homonyms of your name. You could subtle go from Knight, to night, to nite. And then, you could switch back to "Knight," except, you wouldn't tell people that now, they have to pronounce your name with a Middle-English accent, making it sound more like"

"kehgnicktis"

You would be so clever, and people would never know. SUBTLE!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Patroclus
Hmmm... Imagine the possiblity of subtley playing with homonyms of your name. You could subtle go from Knight, to night, to nite. And then, you could switch back to "Knight," except, you wouldn't tell people that now, they have to pronounce your name with a Middle-English accent, making it sound more like"

"kehgnicktis"

You would be so clever, and people would never know. SUBTLE!
Things that make ya go... "hmmmm".

lucybelle

TOL Princess
I LOVE it! Grey is like one of my favorite colors and orange is SO perfect! You really ought to go into decorating or something cause this place looks AWESOME- I mean- it's fit for a princess... :)

SwItChBlAdE

...edited by Knight...

I really so not want to speak bad about any of our friends who have left for various reasons.

I still consider myself friends with both yxboom and Dee Dee. - Knight

Last edited by a moderator: