Supporters of Sodomy & Baby Killing are Hell Bound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin (Wiccan)

Freak said:
God is a jealous God and expects those who love Him to worship Him alone.

Jesus once said:

Then Jesus said to him, "Away with you,Satan! For it is written, "You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve."'

No room for a goddess.

As deardelmar said, that sounds like an accurate quote. Too bad the anonymous author of the book attributed to Matthew never met Jesus personally.

Justin

Freak

Justin (Wiccan) said:
As deardelmar said, that sounds like an accurate quote. Too bad the anonymous author of the book attributed to Matthew never met Jesus personally.

Justin
Get over "I'm an intellectual and know little about the Bible" attitude and repent of worshipping the goddess (a demon). Why did you leave the Christian faith?

SOTK

Justin (Wiccan) said:

Justin

Trying to get off topic are we?

Justin (Wiccan)

As I said in the other thread, I'm headed to bed.

Freak said:
Get over "I'm an intellectual and know little about the Bible" attitude and repent of worshipping the goddess (a demon). Why did you leave the Christian faith?

Trying to get off topic are we?

I'll respond to these tomorrow.

Justin

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Allow me do a little edditing fom post#20
Freak said:
No room for a goddess.
Sounds right... as in, I believe he gleaned the truth from the verses he quoted!

Freak

deardelmar said:
Allow me do a little edditing fom post#20
Sounds right... as in, I believe he gleaned the truth from the verses he quoted!
God's Word has spoken to his heart, this I know. It will not return back void! :up:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Freak said:
God is a jealous God and expects those who love Him to worship Him alone.

Jesus once said:

Then Jesus said to him, "Away with you,Satan! For it is written, "You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve."'

No room for a goddess.
Indeed... and for this... I plan to give Freak some good rep!

Holly

Speaking of sodomy (if we must), did any of you read that according to Secret Service records, the homosexual prostitute Jim Guckert d.b.a. Jeff Gannon visited the White House 196 times over a two year period, often signing in but not signing back out, etc.? Sort of makes you wonder who's his "daddy".

Emo

Yep, I'll admit it, I gave Freak pos. rep points as well for that post, but don't tell anyone.

Justin (Wiccan)

Freak said:
Get over "I'm an intellectual and know little about the Bible" attitude and repent of worshipping the goddess (a demon).

And leave the truth for your preferred lie?

Why did you leave the Christian faith?

Because, Friend ... your "Christian faith" is the work of man. In your terminology, just as God was not in the fire, the earthquake, or the rushing wind, God is not in your version of the "Christian faith."

Justin

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Holly said:
Speaking of sodomy (if we must), did any of you read that according to Secret Service records, the homosexual prostitute Jim Guckert d.b.a. Jeff Gannon visited the White House 196 times over a two year period, often signing in but not signing back out, etc.? Sort of makes you wonder who's his "daddy".

How many times did Monica visit?

Freak

Holly said:
:vomit: :think:

Freak

Justin (Wiccan) said:
Because, Friend ... your "Christian faith" is the work of man. In your terminology, just as God was not in the fire, the earthquake, or the rushing wind, God is not in your version of the "Christian faith."

Justin
Why did you believe, at one time?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
If God is going to send Child Molesters to Hell, I'm sure He won't mind if we help them get there a little sooner.

Freak

BillyBob said:
If God is going to send Child Molesters to Hell, I'm sure He won't mind if we help them get there a little sooner.
I can't stop you from killing someone. The facts remain: they will be judged and will go to eternal hell.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Freak said:
I can't stop you from killing someone. The facts remain: they will be judged and will go to eternal hell.

That's not the question. The question is: What are we to do with child molesters? If they are going to Hell, why not give them the Express Trip there?

Freak

BillyBob said:
That's not the question. The question is: What are we to do with child molesters? If they are going to Hell, why not give them the Express Trip there?
They are already on the "express trip" to hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.