Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
"Pray the Rosary, go to jail." --S.D. :chuckle:

I'm going to pray for you. I'm going to pray the Rosary. "Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us, sinner's, now, and at the hour of our death." Do you understand that? That she pray's for us? All of us? Every time somebody pray's to her and ask's her to "pray for us sinner's," she pray's for us, for all of us, and she has got her Son's ear, Mary. He listen's to her.

Do you get that?

Thank's Cruciform. :e4e:

Daniel

You claim to not be a Catholic yet, you follow their beliefs. Are
you deceiving yourself, or us?

Right Divider

Body part
...for no other reason than that I "dare" to believe and do something contrary to the entirely non-authoritative dictates of RD's preferred recently-invented, man-made non-Catholic sect. Big deal. :yawn:

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+
Cruciform, you are a wind bag.... full of hot air.

Your false claims for the "authority" of the RCC are completely bogus and no amount of your stupid catholic links will change that.

Dan Emanuel

As a Catholic you pray to Mary!
Still not Catholic, G.M. Never was, am not now, and no immediate plan's to become Catholic either.
As a member of the Body of Christ,
I pray to God the Father, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
So do I. The Our Father is the 1st prayer in the Rosary G.M.
(God
the Son)
Of course.
You're not a child of God therefore
How "therefore?"
you must hear the
Grace Message
Still waiting for chapter-and-verse, this "Grace Message," G.M. I can't find "Grace Message" in my Bible.
and respond in faith. If you don't, you will be one
of many who will stand before God the Father and be judged
according to your works!
I believe in Jesus like a child.

Daniel

Dan Emanuel

You claim to not be a Catholic yet, you follow their beliefs. Are
you deceiving yourself, or us?
I'm undoubtedly self-deceived. I am perfectly honestly saying though that I am not Catholic, nor have I ever been Catholic, nor do I have immediate plan's to become Catholic.

Daniel

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I'm undoubtedly self-deceived. I am perfectly honestly saying though that I am not Catholic, nor have I ever been Catholic, nor do I have immediate plan's to become Catholic.

Daniel

So you don't attend catholic church and worship with other catholics in Mass on Sunday?

Cruciform

Cruciform, you are a wind bag.... full of hot air.
Ad Hominem Fallacy. Try again. :yawn:

Your false claims for the "authority" of the CC are completely bogus...
Now go ahead and post your proof for this bare, unsubstantiated assertion. Until then, my statements in Post #1234 stand exactly as made.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

Cruciform

No, actually it's not.
Attacking your opponent instead of his argument, as you did, is the very definition of the Ad Hominem Fallacy. So yeah, it actually is.

You're quite proud of your 'rhetorical skills'.
So, then, no proof whatsoever for your bare unsubstantiated assertion. That's what I thought.

I'm not fooled by them, however.
Neither, in fact, can you refute them. Thus, you're merely fooling yourself.

Enjoy your false faith.
Come back if you ever manage to come up with actual proof for your entirely unsubstantiated claim that the one historic Catholic faith is, in fact, "false." Until you do, you're simply whining into the wind.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

Right Divider

Body part
Attacking your opponent instead of his argument, as you did, is the very definition of the Ad Hominem Fallacy. So yeah, it actually is.

Actually, I was not addressing your argument at all. Just giving my reasoned opinion about you. You are a classic case of arrogance. But that is the RCC way. No surprises here.

So, then, no proof whatsoever for your bare unsubstantiated assertion. That's what I thought.

Neither, in fact, can you refute them. Thus, you're merely fooling yourself.
Nothing in anything that you've ever posted has actually proved your point. You're "proof" is always simply an appeal to authority. And that "authority" has no merit whatsoever.

Come back if you ever manage to come up with actual proof for your entirely unsubstantiated claim that the one historic Catholic faith is, in fact, "false." Until you do, you're simply whining into the wind.
It's a bit ironic that YOU have never proven anything and yet you challenge others to disprove your proof.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+
The RCC is a false authority based on the rejection of Gods revelations AFTER Christ's resurrection TO and THROUGH the apostle Paul.

So just keep claiming whatever you want. You are a poser.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Sometime's I do, with Catholic friend's. I attend but I don't take communion, because I'm not Catholic.

Daniel

Do you know that chrisos is big on attending Sunday worship? Does he know you don't attend church on a regular bases?

He has been harping on me to attend the church. He does not seem to believe you are a Christian unless you attend the church.

Chris is a catholic.

Dan Emanuel

Do you know that chrisos is big on attending Sunday worship?
I do not.
Does he know you don't attend church on a regular bases?
I really don't know what he know's.
He has been harping on me to attend the church.
Specifically Mass, or any service's?
He does not seem to believe you are a Christian unless you attend the church.
I don't know about that.
Chris is a catholic.
So he indicate's.

Listen, don't follow my example when trying to figure out where to put you're apostrophe's, because apparently I'm horrible at it.

Daniel

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I do not.
I really don't know what he know's.
Specifically Mass, or any service's?
I don't know about that.
So he indicate's.

Listen, don't follow my example when trying to figure out where to put you're apostrophe's, because apparently I'm horrible at it.

Daniel

I know he prefers to catholic mass, when he says to attend the church. He is faithful to his church.
I don't know why he does not confront you, he sure lectures me a lot.

Cruciform

Actually, I was not addressing your argument at all. Just giving my reasoned opinion about you.
That's what makes it an Ad Hominem Fallacy, as has already been observed.

You are a classic case of arrogance.
Pot, meet Kettle.

Nothing in anything that you've ever posted has actually proved your point. You're "proof" is always simply an appeal to authority. And that "authority" has no merit whatsoever.
Thank you for nicely proving my earlier point:
"So, then, no proof whatsoever for your bare unsubstantiated assertion. That's what I thought.​
It's a bit ironic that YOU have never proven anything and yet you challenge others to disprove your proof.
Read it again. I said nothing whatsoever about you "disproving my proof," only about you actually proving your own unsubstantiated assertion, which you have thus far been utterly incapable of doing. Still waiting for that "proof." Let's have it, then... :yawn:

The RCC is a false authority based on the rejection of Gods revelations AFTER Christ's resurrection TO and THROUGH the apostle Paul.
Again: Post your proof for this latest bare unsubstantiated assertion.

So just keep claiming whatever you want. You are a poser.
Pot, meet Kettle.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+