A typical leftist

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
That wasn't actually a lie so far as I can tell. She said she would have gone after all guns if she could have, but she didn't because she new she couldn't. So she never even tried to do so.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
That wasn't actually a lie so far as I can tell. She said she would have gone after all guns if she could have, but she didn't because she new she couldn't. So she never even tried to do so.
musterion's right. You're stupid if you can't see she lied.

musterion

What I stated was, that the Conservative Party was, by the law of its constitution, necessarily the stupidest party. Now, I do not retract that assertion; but I did not mean to say that the Conservatives are generally stupid. I meant to say that stupid people are generally Conservative. I believe that is so obviously and universally admitted a principle that I hardly think any gentleman will deny it. (Public and Parliamentary Speeches, 31 May 1866, pp. 85-86.)

He spoke specificallly of the Conservative party in Britain at that time; rather different from U.S. cons today. Examine context next time, don't just pull from lazyleftiequotes.com. Makes you look stupid.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
As far as conservatives are concerned, Stuart Mill was an optimist.

Baloney John Stuart Mill, stood for liberty, most neocons do not protect individual interests, he would be archcapitalist and a paleolibertarianism today.

Feinstein likes those Lifetime movies where women are terrified by big male rapists intruders. She likes victims who need more government protection. She hates individual freedom and the common folks.