Why every preacher of every false gospel is accursed

john w

Hall of Fame
Don't you know? Maybe you don't, seeing as you don't abide by what he taught.

That is your MO, on this site, droid. You make an "argument," are challenged on it, with a question, then ask a question, never addressing the challenge/question.

Deceptive droid.

musterion

What?! So are you actually agreeing to what I said? Paul says by faith and not of works is about not of purification/ceremonial works.

NOW it is that way.

It was NOT that way on, say, Pentecost, Acts 2:38.

Sorry you can't see that.

Paul was not saying we are saved by faith alone without obedience.

Obedience to the Gospel of the grace of God, yes. A one-time act upon which the believer is forgiven and justified, neither of which cannot be undone.

Obedience =/= continuing in works to keep yourself saved, as you believe. That's a false gospel that will damn you to the Lake of Fire.

john w

Hall of Fame

There you go, as I pointed out-hypocrisy.

You don't "abide by what he taught," either. If you did, you'd sell all you have.

Deceit. Hypocrisy.

musterion

Marhig is avoiding telling what she believes the saving gospel is. There is a reason for that. There always is.

God's Truth

NOW it is that way.

It was NOT that way on, say, Pentecost, Acts 2:38.

Sorry you can't see that.

Obedience to the Gospel of the grace of God, yes. A one-time act upon which the believer is forgiven and justified, neither of which cannot be undone.

Obedience =/= continuing in works to keep yourself saved, as you believe. That's a false gospel that will damn you to the Lake of Fire.

Hahahaha...no, God does not throw people in the lake of fire for obeying Him.

marhig

You missed it, hypocrite, or you are drunk-no other option. Slower.... You accuse others of not obeying God/'Jesus', and yet, neither do you, you deceptive whited wall.

You decide what commands are to be obeyed, and then, sit in that self righteous high chair, punk, and accuse others of not obeying God/"Jesus" as you obviously, always do, of bible chopping, cherry picking? Says who?

Hypocrite, "ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men’s bones, and of all uncleanness"(Matthew 23:27

You can't answer, instead you are abusive. You have a wrong spirit within your heart, a proud and condensing one, so much so that you elevate yourself and give yourself a title that you're not entitled to.

You call me a cherry picker, yet you don't follow any of Jesus' teachings. That's cherry picking to the max!

We all have different sins, and Christ by the spirit will show each of us our own. I think you should look at yourself in a big long mirror before you judge as condemn others! You have the mouth of a viper!

musterion

You can't answer, instead you are abusive. You have a wrong spirit within your heart, a proud and condensing one, so much so that you elevate yourself and give yourself a title that you're not entitled to.

You call me a cherry picker, yet you don't follow any of Jesus' teachings. That's cherry picking to the max!

We all have different sins, and Christ by the spirit will show each of us our own. I think you should look at yourself in a big long mirror before you judge as condemn others! You have the mouth of a viper!

Tell JohnW what he must do to make sure he's saved, then.

john w

Hall of Fame
Marhig is avoiding telling what she believes the saving gospel is. There is a reason for that. There always is.

I challenged her on telling us what happened 2000+ years ago, and why, and all I hear is "The gospel 'Jesus' preached," with no "connecting the dots," specifically, to the good news 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV content/foundation, and sound bytes.

marhig

There you go, as I pointed out-hypocrisy.

You don't "abide by what he taught," either. If you did, you'd sell all you have.

Deceit. Hypocrisy.
Why didn't Jesus tell zacchaeus to sell all that he had? He was rich too.

So why? What is the difference between zacchaeus and the rich man?

marhig

I shouldn't have to tell you, you should know!

I've explained what I believe the gospel is in an earlier post on this thread.

john w

Hall of Fame

1. Do not confuse your lack of understanding, with any alleged failure on my part, to answer.

2. Chapter, verse, where I am commanded to answer anyone, especially hypocrites, such as yourself.

You won't touch that, not knowing the bible, just what others say it teaches.

3. Emotional rant on your part-quite weighty.

You are drunk, or high. I never called you a cherry picker. I stated that you charge myself/others, of cherry picking.

Show me, lush, where I called you a cherry picker.

You lied.

No-you are a hypocrite, accusing others of cherry picking, and not "Obeying God/'Jesus.," when neither do you.

Sell all you have.

Hypocrite.

I think you should look t yourself in a big long mirror before you judge as condemn others! You have the mouth of a viper!

I think you should get saved, and stuff your hypocrisy, and lies, that we are not to judge/condemn others. The bible commands us to judge. You just satanically made that up, as usual, since you do not study the bible.

You have the mouth of a viper!

What a mess...The above, vs.....,

John the B: Brood of vipers..

The Saviour: Ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men’s bones, and of all uncleanness...vipers...Hypocrites.....

Paul: Child of the devil....Whited wall....liars...perverter....ravenous wolves....

And you, droid, serve as a prime example, of what happens, when one who gets on this site, such as yourself, not having studied the book, but only what others say the book teaches, who would not know the difference between the book of Jude, and Judas. you go insane. It is called anti thinking. My evidence? Your "posts."

marhig

1. Do not confuse your lack of understanding, with any alleged failure on my part, to answer.

2. Chapter, verse, where I am commanded to answer anyone, especially hypocrites, such as yourself.

3. Emotional rant on your part-quite weighty.

You are drunk, or high. I never called you a cherry picker., I stated that you charge myself/others, of cherry picking.

You lied.

I think you should get saved, and stuff your hypocrisy, and lies, that we are not to judge/condemn others. The bible commands us to judge. You just satanically made that up, as usual, since you do not study the bible.

So you can't answer me then?

As if that's how you see things, then I don't have to answer you either!

john w

Hall of Fame
Why didn't Jesus tell zacchaeus to sell all that he had? He was rich too.

So why? What is the difference between zacchaeus and the rich man?

Evasion....create a moving target...changing your argument....hypocrisy...

Sell all you have.

Hypocrite.

john w

Hall of Fame

As I predicted:

Not a peep, or an answer to:

...as she/it charged.

marhig

Evasion....create a moving target...changing your argument....hypocrisy...

Sell all you have.

Hypocrite.
You call me a hypocrite! You say you believe in Jesus yet don't even follow his teachings, then you persecute those who do!

You tell me that I should sell all that I have, why? Jesus didn't tell me to do that, nor Zacchaeus either, and he was rich.

Why? Why didn't he tell zacchaeus to sell all that he had?

Both were rich, so why tell one and not the other?

john w

Hall of Fame

Her satanic MO-bait 'n switch, hypocrisy, not addressing questions addressed to her, but, instead, asking questions, then, in hypocrisy, crying, in a tantrum, "You can't answer my questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wa, Wa, Wa.................!!!"

You deceptive, hypocritical poser.

john w

Hall of Fame
You told me that you don't have to answer me, that works both ways!

Hypocrite, biblical illiterate.

What was that scripture that says that I "don't have to answer" you?

Come on, punk-show us your keen, biblical insight. Do not take my word for it(Acts 17:11 KJV)-show us the scripture, that says we are to answer any/all questions, addressed to us.

You won't-you are a biblical illiterate.