For all you TOL Old Timers...which Truthsmackers do you miss?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Off the top of my head and depending on how you define 'truthsmacker'...
BillyBob
Turbo
CRASH
Dread Helm
d2i
Sozo

I often disagree with 'truthsmacker's, either content or style, but I'd enjoy seeing any of them come around again.

Chickenman has been mentioned several times. I like him but wouldn't consider him a truthsmacker.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Chickenman has class and so did MaryContrary.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I liked Mary she had a special way, few were like her, I do miss her.

What about Adam, is he still active, I never see his posts anymore?

Nineveh? She was a smacker

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Bob B. was not banned. And, most of the TOL staff know why I banned Billy Bob and agree with me. You're wrong in your opinion, this time, Eeset. If no one else, Knight agrees with me on this issue. That should be enough for most people on TOL. His banning had nothing at all to do with your suspicions.
I have great respect for Knight. Are you saying that he agrees that you should not disclose your reason for perma-banning BillyBob?

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have great respect for Knight. Are you saying that he agrees that you should not disclose your reason for perma-banning BillyBob?

I don't know if he does or not. I haven't asked him. I said that he agrees with my reason for banning him. It's, basically, none of your business.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't know if he does or not. I haven't asked him. I said that he agrees with my reason for banning him. It's, basically, none of your business.
OK, that tells me all I need. You couldn't have painted a clearer picture.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
1Way
CRASH
Becky
Lion

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
When I think about how long Knight has kept up this site, it really humbles me.

And it makes me think of all the great TOL members from back in the day. Not that there aren't great TOL members now, but I miss some of the old timers.

Which old timer/s do you miss the most. A couple come to mind for me.

Turbo

Sozo (when he was being an asset to TOL rather than a hindrance.)
Me too.

I miss Crash, Turbo, PasterKeven, SOZO, and Chickenman
Yes, CRASH and chickenman are definitely on my list.

I miss MaryContrary.
Her too.

She was a good one.

:roses: used to be named after her. :emarie:
Let's just say it's good she's gone.

Nineveh? She was a smacker
I was definitely going to name her if no one else did.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
It seems like every time I come back for a visit, there's a who do ya miss thread. And every time, I'm not in it! :chuckle:

But, wow, my smiley still exists. :lucky:

I miss my TOL-based and real life theological discussion (or just me learning from) Bob Enyart, Lion, Knight, Mr. 5020 and some other folks that I can no longer remember TOL usernames for.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hiya, Lucky! :wave:

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
PastorKevin, Chickenman

I'll probably think of more.

Lon

Honestly, you knew him what? a month at the most? It is because he overtly flirted with you and you like that kind of horrible attention, that you 'miss' him, imho. You surely didn't know him? He made a lot of online drunken-type passes at you.

Whatever other reason he was banned, that's enough for a website like this. Go to Ourtime.com for over-age dating and flirting. This isn't that website.

Your Christianity still needs quite a bit of correction and adjustment.

Romans 14:8

I 'think' Christ is still just an attachment/accessory for you rather than the center of your life. It is not a judgment. It is rather a verse for both you and I to re-examine who we are, and who Christ really is to us. Do you love anything more than Christ Jesus? Should such things be?