Why every preacher of every false gospel is accursed

john w

Hall of Fame
The classic:

I never said that there is only one piece of good news in the Bible, I said there is only one gospel, don't twist my words.

marhig: Well the term "gospel" means, well, uh, urr, you see.....

Kaboom!

daqq

So, answer my question:

Did Judas preach this Judas "only one gospel, the gospel of Christ?"

He won't.

Let me guess:Look it up in the bible..

Oh, oh, oh, can I answer, Saint John W? :)

Judas longed for an earthly carnal physical kingdom; the restoration of Israel for a thousand-year world domination global empire with him and his friends at the helm enforcing all of their belief systems and doctrines upon the masses: just as all the Sicarii preached, and as Hitler also preached with his thousand-year Reich, and all the modern day Judasites, Jebusites, Futurites, Millenniites, Pharisites, Gergashites, and Madites. :Nineveh:

john w

Hall of Fame
There no point in talking to you, you just twist what what is said and try to manipulate people.

You just want to argue, but I'm not going to give you the bait.

You insult me and judge me without even knowing me, call me what you will, I have forgiven you and pray that God will too.

I won't be answering you regarding this again

There is only one gospel, the gospel of Christ, so the one following Christ and living by the will of God....I never said that there is only one piece of good news in the Bible, I said there is only one gospel, don't twist my words.

Is this the gospel of Christ?

1 Cor. 15 KJV

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 by which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Is this the gospel of Christ, this "only one gospel(good news??"

He makes the above argument, does not even know what the term "gospel" means, much less what the gospel of Christ is, so he goes off on an emotional rant,never debating/disputing, as commanded by the book, because he does not study the details of the book, merely spamming what others say the book says, not willing to engage the great, humble, brilliant John W., the Rifleman, at OK corral....

Take your seat, until I call on you.

john w

Hall of Fame

Judas longed for an earthly carnal physical kingdom; the restoration of Israel for a thousand-year world domination global empire with him and his friends at the helm enforcing all of their belief systems and doctrines upon the masses: just as all the Sicarii preached, and as Hitler also preached with his thousand-year Reich, and all the modern day Judasites, Jebusites, Futurites, Millenniites, Pharisites, Gergashites, and Madites. :Nineveh:

Non responsive.

Did Judas preach this Judas "only one gospel, the gospel of Christ,? that marhig referenced, "argued?"

It is a simple Yes/No question.

And the opposite of "spiritual," is not literal, as in "physical kingdom," as you speculate, emotionally, but "carnal."=false dichotomy

In the beginning, God created....

You: That is carnal.

Sit.

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned

MADites?

daqq

Lol, what happens when you eat spiritual food having been sacrificed to the idols of mammon? Would it not be fornicating with the beloved daughters of the doctrines of men, which appear fair and lovely at first glance, but bring forth giants in your land? If you are willing to part with your hard-earned illuminati all seeing Eye-of-Horus greenback bucks you too can know the future! But there is a secondary price to pay for consuming their fruit: giants in your land, the Late Great Lindseyites, the Left Behind LaHayeites, the Rev 9 Baxterites, the Blood Moon Hageeites, the Rev Jimmy Bakkerites, the Shmita Year Cahnites, and perhaps in the end come the Legions of the Minions of the Madites like the sand of the seashore for number.

Will it be a fire to be warmed by when the Son of man comes to set the house in order? :nuke:

:Nineveh:

heir

TOL Subscriber
You are the one arguing over the gospel, not me.

I said there is one gospel, the gospel of Christ. You say I'm wrong. So what other gospel is there?
What is this "one gospel"? Where is it found? Were all men hip to it like in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John?

daqq

Not a peep, heir, as he does not even know what the term "gospel" means.

What is this "one gospel"? Where is it found? Were all men hip to it like in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John?

Oh yes, the apostles and disciples of Yeshua were absolutely aware of the same good news:

Isaiah 52:5-10 LXX Brenton Translation
5 And now why are ye here? Thus saith the Lord, Because my people was taken for nothing, wonder ye and howl. Thus saith the Lord, On account of you my name is continually blasphemed among the Gentiles
[Romans 2:24].
6 Therefore shall my people know my name in that day, for I am he that speaks: I am present,
7 as a season of beauty upon the mountains, as the feet of one preaching glad tidings of peace, as one preaching good news:
[ευαγγελιζομενος αγαθα (Romans 10:15)] for I will publish thy salvation, saying, O Sion, thy God shall reign.
8 For the voice of them that guard thee is exalted, and with the voice together they shall rejoice: for eyes shall look to eyes, when the Lord shall have mercy upon Sion.
9 Let the waste places of Jerusalem break forth in joy together, because the Lord has had mercy upon her, and has delivered Jerusalem.
10 And the Lord shall reveal his holy arm in the sight of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation that comes from our God.

Isaiah 42:1-7 LXX Brenton Translation
1 Jacob is my servant, I will help him: Israel is my chosen, my soul has accepted him; I have put my Spirit upon him; he shall bring forth judgement to the Gentiles.
2 He shall not cry, nor lift up his voice, nor shall his voice be heard without.
3 A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench; but he shall bring forth judgement to truth.
4 He shall shine out, and shall not be discouraged, until he have set judgement on the earth: and in his name shall the Gentiles trust
[Matthew 12:17-21].
5 Thus saith the Lord God, who made the heaven, and established it; who settled the earth, and the things in it, and gives breath to the people on it, and spirit to them that tread on it:
6 I the Lord God have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will strengthen thee: and I have given thee for the covenant of a race, for a light of the Gentiles:
7 to open the eyes of the blind, to bring the bound and them that sit in darkness out of bonds and the prison-house
[cf. Isaiah 61:1-2a, Luke 4:17-21].

john w

Hall of Fame
Oh yes, the apostles and disciples of Yeshua were absolutely aware of the same good news:

5 And now why are ye here? Thus saith the Lord, Because my people was taken for nothing, wonder ye and howl. Thus saith the Lord, On account of you my name is continually blasphemed among the Gentiles
6 Therefore shall my people know my name in that day, for I am he that speaks: I am present,
7 as a season of beauty upon the mountains, as the feet of one preaching glad tidings of peace, as one preaching good news:
[ευαγγελιζομενος αγαθα (Romans 10:15)] for I will publish thy salvation, saying, O Sion, thy God shall reign.
8 For the voice of them that guard thee is exalted, and with the voice together they shall rejoice: for eyes shall look to eyes, when the Lord shall have mercy upon Sion.
9 Let the waste places of Jerusalem break forth in joy together, because the Lord has had mercy upon her, and has delivered Jerusalem.
10 And the Lord shall reveal his holy arm in the sight of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation that comes from our God.

1 Jacob is my servant, I will help him: Israel is my chosen, my soul has accepted him; I have put my Spirit upon him; he shall bring forth judgement to the Gentiles.
2 He shall not cry, nor lift up his voice, nor shall his voice be heard without.
3 A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench; but he shall bring forth judgement to truth.
4 He shall shine out, and shall not be discouraged, until he have set judgement on the earth: and in his name shall the Gentiles trust
5 Thus saith the Lord God, who made the heaven, and established it; who settled the earth, and the things in it, and gives breath to the people on it, and spirit to them that tread on it:
6 I the Lord God have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will strengthen thee: and I have given thee for the covenant of a race, for a light of the Gentiles:
7 to open the eyes of the blind, to bring the bound and them that sit in darkness out of bonds and the prison-house

As I asserted....
Non responsive.

Did Judas preach this Judas "only one gospel, the gospel of Christ,? that marhig referenced, "argued?"

The 12 had no idea that the Lord Jesus Christ would die, and rise, in Mt-John, prior to its occurrence-no idea re. the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

You made that up, winged it. You were shown it, but you are too stupid, to figure it out.

Poor you.

daqq

As I asserted....
Non responsive.

Already asserted: Judas believed in, desired, and if he ever taught he would no doubt have taught a literal physical empire-kingdom-dominion of Israel. In like manner, according to his carnal man paradigm, he sought a divine "spiritual leader" to lead the way into his cause which he imagined, in the vain machinations of his vain imagination, was going to be the overthrow the Romans, (no different from what all the Sicarii rebels were seeking). And when Judas came to realize that Yeshua was not who he had hoped him to be; he betrayed Yeshua because the Master was not preaching a kingdom of this world. Who therefore are the modern day betrayers of Messiah in this day and age? Most assuredly they are no different from Judas the son of perdition, (each in his or her own appointed times; and none shall be alone in his appointed times, lol). :Nineveh:

john w

Hall of Fame
Already asserted: Judas believed in, desired, and if he ever taught he would no doubt have taught a literal physical empire-kingdom-dominion of Israel. In like manner, according to his carnal man paradigm, he sought a divine "spiritual leader" to lead the way into his cause which he imagined, in the vain machinations of his vain imagination, was going to be the overthrow the Romans, (no different from what all the Sicarii rebels were seeking). And when Judas came to realize that Yeshua was not who he had hoped him to be; he betrayed Yeshua because the Master was not preaching a kingdom of this world. Who therefore are the modern day betrayers of Messiah in this day and age? Most assuredly they are no different from Judas the son of perdition, (each in his or her own appointed times; and none shall be alone in his appointed times, lol). :Nineveh:

1.Non responsive.

2. Translation: You are also clueless as to the gospel of Christ.

Identify the gospel of Christ-chapter, verse.It is not what you asserted, i.e., " a literal physical empire-kingdom-dominion of Israel." That is the gospel/good news of the kingdom-not equivalent to the gospel of Christ.

You won't.

daqq

1.Non responsive.

2. Translation: You are also clueless as to the gospel of Christ.

Identify the gospel of Christ-chapter, verse.It is not what you asserted, i.e., " a literal physical empire-kingdom-dominion of Israel." That is the gospel/good news of the kingdom-not equivalent to the gospel of Christ.

You won't.

Apparently you are not capable of attaining any reading comprehension whatsoever. I never said the good news of Messiah has anything to do with a literal physical kingdom. That is what Judas the betrayer believed in and hoped for. Not only did I respond to your question but it is you who are non-responsive to what I said, showing yourself a lethargic, nearly comatose, dead walker, who is now making false accusations because he cannot understand what was said. No doubt you read the scripture in the same way that you twist the words of others.

john w

Hall of Fame
Apparently you are not capable of attaining any reading comprehension whatsoever. I never said the good news of Messiah has anything to do with a literal physical kingdom. That is what Judas the betrayer believed in and hoped for. Not only did I respond to your question but it is you who are non-responsive to what I said, showing yourself a lethargic, nearly comatose, dead walker, who is now making false accusations because he cannot understand what was said. No doubt you read the scripture in the same way that you twist the words of others.

Made up-your words, after I asked you:
As I asserted....
Non responsive.

Already asserted: Judas believed in, desired, and if he ever taught he would no doubt have taught a literal physical empire-kingdom-dominion of Israel. In like manner, according to his carnal man paradigm, he sought a divine "spiritual leader" to lead the way into his cause which he imagined, in the vain machinations of his vain imagination, was going to be the overthrow the Romans, (no different from what all the Sicarii rebels were seeking). And when Judas came to realize that Yeshua was not who he had hoped him to be; he betrayed Yeshua because the Master was not preaching a kingdom of this world. Who therefore are the modern day betrayers of Messiah in this day and age? Most assuredly they are no different from Judas the son of perdition, (each in his or her own appointed times; and none shall be alone in his appointed times, lol).

I stay on topic...Again..

Translation: You are also clueless as to the gospel of Christ.

You won't.

john w

Hall of Fame
Apparently you are not capable of attaining any reading comprehension whatsoever. I never said the good news of Messiah has anything to do with a literal physical kingdom. That is what Judas the betrayer believed in and hoped for.

You missed it-pay attention...mar "argued" "only one gospel....the gospel of Christ..."

And I asked him, and have asked you:

It is a simple Yes/No question, directly related to/central to the argument.

Identify the gospel of Christ-chapter, verse.

You won't answer, nor will he....

View attachment 25154

daqq

You missed it-pay attention...mar "argued" "only one gospel....the gospel of Christ..."

And I asked him, and have asked you:

It is a simple Yes/No question, directly related to/central to the argument.

You won't answer, nor will he....

View attachment 25154

Made up-your words, after I asked you:

I stay on topic...Again..

You won't.

john w

Hall of Fame

As I predicted, not a peep to...

Yes/No?

You won't.

john w

Hall of Fame

Identify the gospel of Christ-chapter, verse.

Is this it?:
1 Cor. 15 KJV

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: