ECT Forgiving and Forgiveness

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Paul says they were called the UNCIRCUMCISION. Those who were circumcised were those who obeyed the ceremonial laws.

Those who obeyed the ceremonial laws cleaned themselves, just so they could go to the temple to worship God.

The Gentiles did not convert, and they were called unclean.

The gentiles were NEVER under the Law! The Law was for the House of Israel.

God's Truth

There you go with your 7th Day Adventist distortion of the Law into compartments you, as they, break up the Law into, so you can choose your notions of the Moral aspects of the Law in your profound ignorance of it all.

I won't say you are a deceiver. No.

Even though the result of your ignorance in this issue, is the same.

Yours is simply the fact that you haven't a clue what you are talking about.

Not a clue.

In this, you have surpassed the Nirvana of the ignorance that is your bliss like no one else on here, but for your twin; what's their name.

Sheesh! Get a clue already!

The Law was one whole package; not some child's puzzle for you to lose some pieces of "because this fits better this way; oh how I love Jesus!"

The Laws against usury, for example - what "cleansing ritual" is that you fool?

Just look at all that the Law was - just look at how that much of it was far more that the cleansing rituals your ignorance turns it into:

http://www.jewfaq.org/613.htm

Circumcision a ritual by which one entered in to Covenant to do the whole law - Galatians 5:

3. For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.

In this, I call the testimony of all 613 Laws in light of passages Galatians 3, as a witness against your heresy in your ignorance!

The Law was a package deal you heretic!

God nailed the rules and regulations to the cross. God did not nail obedience to Him to the cross. See Colossians 2:14.

Jesus fulfilled the law, and we have the new law to obey. The new law is the old law with some changes. See Hebrews 7:12 For when the priesthood is changed, the law must be changed also.

Read the New Testament in Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. There you will read the new guideline for the New Covenant.

James 1:

10. For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

James was speaking of the ROYAL LAW OF LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR.

Love is not harming your neighbor that is how we love our neighbors, we do no harm to them.

If you do not harm your neighbor by not murdering your neighbor, it is good and you have obeyed a commandment of do not murder.

If you do not harm your neighbor by committing adultery with your neighbor's wife, then you have obeyed another commandment.

If you do not harm your neighbor so you do not bear false witness against your neighbor, you have done right and obeyed yet another command.

If you STEAL from your neighbor, you have HARMED your neighbor, AND NOW YOU ARE GUILTY OF BREAKING THE WHOLE ROYAL LAW OF LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR.

Do you understand now? Please study what I said so that we can truly debate.

IMJerusha

"Assured of a place in heaven", and she answers, "yes".

Can you lose that place, and she answers, "yes".

What kind of assurance is that? :kookoo:

Like I said, still under the school master. ;)

The kind that falls in line with Yeshua's instruction. Is Yeshua :kookoo: ?

John 15:1-10 “I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.
As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love."

IMJerusha

Poor thing. That's because her "assurance" isn't really assurance. Who wouldn't be miserable and out looking for trouble?

Yeshua follows His Words in John 15 up with this very important statement: "All this I have told you so that you will not go astray." John 16:1

The fact that we have a level of responsibility within the faith is clear. I gather you don't want any responsibility at all. Peter spoke to that also: "Therefore, dear friends, since you have been forewarned, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of the lawless and fall from your secure position." 2 Peter 3:17
Poor little :kookoo: Peter, eh? I guess he didn't have your assurance....or maybe He paid attention to Yeshua and had the same assurance I have. And that would be the same assurance Paul had: "For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what is due us for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad." 2 Corinthians 5:10

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Yeshua follows His Words in John 15 up with this very important statement: "All this I have told you so that you will not go astray." John 16:1

The fact that we have a level of responsibility within in the faith is clear. I gather you don't want any responsibility at all. Peter spoke to that also: "Therefore, dear friends, since you have been forewarned, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of the lawless and fall from your secure position." 2 Peter 3:17
Poor little :kookoo: Peter, eh? I guess he didn't have your assurance....or maybe He paid attention to Yeshua and had the same assurance I have.

what bible do you use?

IMJerusha

Actually "licence" is a legit translation.
When you have license, you have freedom. (Such as: a driver license gives you the legal freedom to drive, while those that don't have a licence do not have that freedom and are bound by law to not drive at all or they would be breaking the law).

And "license" is listed in Thayer's dictionary of Greek words:
G1657
ἐλευθερία
eleutheria
Thayer Definition:
1) liberty to do or to omit things having no relationship to salvation
2) fancied liberty
2a) licence, the liberty to do as one pleases
3) true liberty is living as we should not as we please
Part of Speech: noun feminine
A Related Word by Thayer’s/Strong’s Number: from G1658​

1 Corinthians 10 KJV
(29) Conscience, I say, not thine own, but of the other: for why is my liberty judged of another man's conscience?

So, yes, the BOC has the license (freedom) to sin because we are not bound by a law that says don't sin at all.
All others that sin are sinning without a license, and therefore breaking the law.

You believe Yeshua died so you could keep sinning and call His death a ticket to license? Whoa!....that seems somewhat contemptuous of God.

"Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact, sin is lawlessness. But you know that he appeared so that he might take away our sins. And in him is no sin. No one who lives in him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to sin has either seen him or known him." 1 John 3:4-6

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
You believe Yeshua died so you could keep sinning and call His death a ticket to license? Whoa!....that seems somewhat contemptuous of God.

"Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact, sin is lawlessness. But you know that he appeared so that he might take away our sins. And in him is no sin. No one who lives in him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to sin has either seen him or known him." 1 John 3:4-6

who is Yeshua?
and
what bible do you use?

IMJerusha

Clearly you don't listen any better than your sister, God's UNtruth. Heir did an excellent job explaining what Paul was saying in the verse you allude to. You have an unteachable spirit and you prove it over and over again. The problem all you pharisee types have is thinking you are able to teach something you do not possess. Without the Holy Spirit opening your eyes to what a verse is saying, you are left to your own human reasoning. And that's why you keep speaking such nonsense and quoting verses that do not show what you'd like them to.

Our Lord Jesus Christ did what you can never do. And all your righteousness is as filthy rags. So, boast away about how you obey and then wave you pride flag on high. We see it's a filthy rag. ;)

Why should I acquiesce to Heir's or your false teaching? I have provided Scripture that backs my stance in Yeshua. If I can't trust Yeshua's Words, whose can I trust....yours?