Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
If you ever want to make atheists look like the barbarians that they are, request a simple answer from them:

"Define perversion".

Have at it boyz, we're listening.

all any atheist would have to do is point to your false claims

So pointing out how destructive homosexual behavior and the jack booted thug-child indoctrinating/molesting homosexual agenda are, is how homosexual activist TracerBullet defines perversion.

Let's see what Al defines as perversion and see if it's even close to the one he gave me (after being prodded numerous times) earlier in this 3 part thread.

alwight

If you ever want to make atheists look like the barbarians that they are, request a simple answer from them:

"Define perversion".

Perversion is rather like beauty aCW, all in the mind of the beholder.
I don't think anyone would be particularly interested in what I personally might deem to be "perversion" but at least I don't specifically go looking for it as you apparently do.
I don't see any good reason to suppose that any objective definition of "perversion" exists, only what we may each individually conclude.

However, generally speaking for me "perversion" would include attempting to interfere with and/or corrupt/pervert/change the lifestyle and human rights of others.
So by my tally aCW that rather makes you a pervert in my book. :think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

"Define perversion".

Perversion is rather like beauty aCW, all in the mind of the beholder.

i.e. "anything goes" (people who have an ounce of decency in their bones call it "sexual anarchy").

I don't think anyone would be particularly interested in what I personally might deem to be "perversion" but at least I don't specifically go looking for it as you apparently do.

You gave pretty much the same answer when asked in part 1:

I'm sure nobody cares what I personally may disapprove of or find perverse aCW, but something sure seems to have perverted you imo.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3377385&postcount=5508

I don't see any good reason to suppose that any objective definition of "perversion" exists, only what we may each individually conclude.

Thank you for your honesty Al, I hope people of faith are listening so that they'll know what we're up against.

However, generally speaking for me "perversion" would include attempting to interfere with and/or corrupt/pervert/change the lifestyle and human rights of others.
So by my tally aCW that rather makes you a pervert in my book. :think:

Pretty much the same answer as homosexual activist TracerBullet gave (It's those who believe in decency and have a set moral standard...i.e. God's as seen in Holy Scripture that are the problem).

Let's hear what the late pederast and homosexual icon Harvey Milk defined as perversion:

"More people have been slaughtered in the name of religion than for any other single reason. That, my friends, that is true perversion."

Harvey-Milk-Stamp_01.jpg

alwight

Oh dear I see that TracerBullet has just been Sherman'ed, she probably thinks that anything Stripe pontificates or whinges about needs special protection from more robust comment.
Poor old Stripe, but aCW is built of sterner stuff no doubt. :salute:

alwight

i.e. "anything goes" (people who have an ounce of decency in their bones call it "sexual anarchy").
Non sequitur aCW
Because I may have my own standards doesn't equate to having no standards.
You otoh apparently need the standards of somebody else to keep you in check, since you don't want to admit to having any of your own.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3377385&postcount=5508

Thank you for your honesty Al, I hope people of faith are listening so that they'll know what we're up against.
10/10 for consistency then, that's good to know. :)

Pretty much the same answer as homosexual activist TracerBullet gave (It's those who believe in decency and have a set moral standard...i.e. God's as seen in Holy Scripture that are the problem).

Let's hear what the late pederast and homosexual icon Harvey Milk defined as perversion:

"More people have been slaughtered in the name of religion than for any other single reason. That, my friends, that is true perversion."

Harvey-Milk-Stamp_01.jpg
Harvey seems to have nailed it then since wars are typically fought over religions and ideologies, not what isn't believed in.
Religions teach that homosexuals and unbelievers should be killed.
That going to war for religion will earn you eternal salvation if you are "fortunate" enough to get killed. :rolleyes:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh dear I see that TracerBullet has just been Sherman'ed, she probably thinks that anything Stripe pontificates or whinges about needs special protection from more robust comment.
Poor old Stripe, but aCW is built of sterner stuff no doubt. :salute:

How long will the cross dressing genital mutilator be gone? I'm missing his kind loving words ("lying homophobic bigot!") already.

Can you take up the slack while he's gone Al?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Non sequitur aCW
Because I may have my own standards doesn't equate to having no standards.

i.e. "You do your own thing, I'll do mine" (i.e. anything goes).

You otoh apparently need the standards of somebody else to keep you in check, since you don't want to admit to having any of your own.

Mankind needs God's wisdom.

Quote:

10/10 for consistency then, that's good to know.

A consistent barbarian; you never fail to meet my expectations of a moral relativist.

Quote:

Harvey seems to have nailed it then since wars are typically fought over religions and ideologies, not what isn't believed in.
Religions teach that homosexuals and unbelievers should be killed.
That going to war for religion will earn you eternal salvation if you are "fortunate" enough to get killed.

Ole Harvey should have spent a little less time cruising public restrooms and paid closer attention to the deaths that surrounded him.

As mentioned in an earlier thread: Had Milk not given Jim Jones the loose leash that he gave him while Jones was in San Fransicko, the mass murders in Jonestown, Guyana would have most likely never happened.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3652726&postcount=3134

Let's not forget also that sexual predator/pederast Harvey Milk's lover committed suicide as well.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3184275&postcount=1279

When it comes to atheism and murder...

Atheist atrocities

alwight

Spare me the Pol Pot movie.
Non believers in gods may do bad things for their own ends or for a doctrines or ideology, but nobody goes to war in the name of atheism itself. Atheism isn't a cause to go to war about.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I was just sharing another aspect of atheism's culture of death Al.

Non believers in gods may do bad things for their own ends or for a doctrines or ideology,

As I've shown many times, those who worship false gods do terrible things to their fellow human beings.

islam-dominate.jpg

The politically incorrect truth about Islam: one really messed up religion
http://thereligionofpeace.com/

but nobody goes to war in the name of atheism itself. Atheism isn't a cause to go to war about.

Why do you think that Christians and Jews are the first to be murdered in atheist regimes Al? (Their godless leaders don't want anyone worshipping anything but their godless government).

49d597eb2e88f366b8250fe11ee7950f.jpg

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
"Recriminalize homosexuality ?" And turn America into a totalitarian police state a la Orwell's 1984 where everyone is under constant surveillance by Christian Big Brother just to make sure they're not
having gay sex ?
And if anyone is caught in the act, you have the police arrest them and the courts criminally prosecute them , put them in jail and possibly execute them ? What kind of insanity is this ?
I thought America was supposed to be a free country ! We're not
supposed to be a totalitarian police state ! How dare anyone who wants to "recriminalize homosexuality " talk about the need for "liberty " in America ?
I would not want to live in an America like this even thought I'm not gay myself . I'm sick and tired of self-righteous, bigoted idiots who are obsessed with what other people do in private telling me and everybody else what they may or may not do in private !
Mind your own business ! Do we want the Christian equivalent of the Saudi Arabian morals police watching everything we do ?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
"Recriminalize homosexuality ?" And turn America into a totalitarian police state a la Orwell's 1984 where everyone is under constant surveillance by Christian Big Brother just to make sure they're not
having gay sex ?

A video camera watching over every bed in America, kinda like what HRC founder and accused pederast/child rapist Terry Bean had over his bed?

"According to an article published in the Willamette Week in June, Lawson allegedly found a video camera hidden above Bean’s bed back in January. Footage showed Bean having sex with at least six other men. Lawson said he was in several of the videos."
http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/20/f...ccused-of-sexually-abusing-a-15-year-old-boy/

I bet if you asked Terry nicely he'd volunteer for the position of "bedroom sex czar" (as long as all the little boys of America's bedrooms were included in the job).

terry-bean-and-obama.jpg

And if anyone is caught in the act, you have the police arrest them and the courts criminally prosecute them , put them in jail and possibly execute them ? What kind of insanity is this ?

Yeah, those laws that we had here in America for 200 years that criminalized homosexuality were "insane" weren't they De Horn?

I thought America was supposed to be a free country ! We're not
supposed to be a totalitarian police state ! How dare anyone who wants to "recriminalize homosexuality " talk about the need for "liberty " in America ?

Because true freedom means being able to buggerize anyone and anything that you want, right De Horn?

I would not want to live in an America like this even thought I'm not gay myself .

You made that clear in an earlier post where you stated 4 times that you're not a fag.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4319292&postcount=7832

Just to let you know, Art Brain holds the thread's record at 8 (refer to the table of contents for the specific post).

I'm sick and tired of self-righteous, bigoted idiots who are obsessed with what other people do in private telling me and everybody else what they may or may not do in private !
Mind your own business ! Do we want the Christian equivalent of the Saudi Arabian morals police watching everything we do ?

On a side note: Any plans on what you'll be wearing (or not wearing, as clothing is optional) at your city's upcoming 'gay' pride?

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
I said - I'm not gay myself . I just loathe anti-gay bigotry .
The overwhelming majority of gays are just ordinary people who mind their own business and bother or threaten no one . The overwhelming majority of pedophiles are HETEROSEXUAL . You have a greater chance of being killed in a car crash than being harmed by a gay person . A greater chance of being struck by lightning .
Saying that being homosexual automatically makes you a pedophile is as idiotic as saying that being heterosexual male automatically makes you molest little girls .
If you want to live in a country where gay people have no rights and are persecuted by the government , move to Iran or Saudi Arabia !

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
"True freedom means being free to buggerize anything I want ?" This statement is beyond idiotic ! I repeat - I'm not gay .
And the overwhelming majority of gay people mind their own business and harm no one else . You're as ignorant as you are bigoted !

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You have a greater chance of being killed in a car crash than being harmed by a gay person...

•Homosexuals are 100 times more likely to be murdered (usually by another homosexual) than the average person, 25 times more likely to commit suicide, and 19 times more likely to die in a traffic accident.
http://www.traditioninaction.org/HotTopics/a02rStatistcs.html

You really need to study up on the behavior that you defend, because you know absolutely nothing about it.

Arthur Brain

•Homosexuals are 100 times more likely to be murdered (usually by another homosexual) than the average person, 25 times more likely to commit suicide, and 19 times more likely to die in a traffic accident.

You really need to study up on the behavior that you defend, because you know absolutely nothing about it.

Oh wow, that source is just flooding with objectivity and reliability aCW. A bit like getting the weather forecast off the back of a globe...

Still, hope you enjoyed your little holiday and learned that sleazy innuendo is not exactly the way to go?

:e4e:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Non believers in gods may do bad things for their own ends or for a doctrines or ideology, but nobody goes to war in the name of atheism itself. Atheism isn't a cause to go to war about.

right, generally speaking. Self - selfishness, greed, power, control, money, hate, fear, ideology, religion, economics, land, natural resources, etc, etc. = Self.

whether it's continents, nations big and small, armies, companies, groups, towns, villages or homes, - all the way down to me & you (not you), SELF. it started in the garden - even atheists can relate to the premise - but they just don't buy into this -

Romans 5:19 KJV -

Galatians 2:20 KJV -

1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -

Ephesians 1:13 KJV -

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Oh wow, that source is just flooding with objectivity and reliability aCW. A bit like getting the weather forecast off the back of a globe...

Homosexuality is such a good, clean and healthy lifestyle, I don't know how on earth people would come to such conclusions as they did in the above studies.

I do have to hand it to the De Horn though, like you he wants it well known that he doesn't engage in the absolutely filthy disease ridden behavior that this thread is based on.

Still, hope you enjoyed your little holiday and learned that sleazy innuendo is not exactly the way to go?

:e4e:

Yeah, TracerBullet is not only one of TOL's finest Christians, but a good decent family man person, I really should be ashamed. :(

Arthur Brain

Oh dear, it still doesn't seem to compute with you that most people don't go along with your whacky ideas and that nobody would have anything to lose or fear for admitting on this very thread that they were homosexual if that were actually the case.

Let me explain this in very simple terms aCW. You are a nobody. You are simply an anonymous internet persona who poses no threat to anybody who posts here. You have no power whatsoever outside of any delusion that you may labour under.

If I were gay I'd have told you in part 1 of this ongoing three year old crap fest and would have had no issues in admitting it either. Same with anyone else here I imagine. Why do you think that people would be scared to admit such on an internet forum where there's no penalty for it?

As to the latter then yeh, you should be ashamed for once again being a sleazy crank but of course you won't be, right?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh dear, it still doesn't seem to compute with you that most people don't go along with your whacky ideas and that nobody would have anything to lose or fear for admitting on this very thread that they were homosexual if that were actually the case.

Let it out drama queen, let it all out (Art always feels better after one of his drama queen rants).

Let me explain this in very simple terms aCW. You are a nobody. You are simply an anonymous internet persona who poses no threat to anybody who posts here. You have no power whatsoever outside of any delusion that you may labour under.

The Truth is very powerful Art. That's why you're so intimidated by this 3 part thread that is coming close to having 1 million views (and that doesn't count other websites that carry portions of it).

If I were gay I'd have told you in part 1 of this ongoing three year old crap fest and would have had no issues in admitting it either. Same with anyone else here I imagine. Why do you think that people would be scared to admit such on an internet forum where there's no penalty for it?

Look around Art, how many proud and unrepentant sodomites do you see on TOL?

Let me put it this way Art: The average lifespan of a proud and unrepentant homosexual on TOL is much much shorter than in real life (in real life it's around 46.6 years, I'd say here on TOL they last about a week to a month).

As to the latter then yeh, you should be ashamed for once again being a sleazy crank but of course you won't be, right?

I'll sell out God when Hell freezes over Art.

Status
Not open for further replies.