Addressing ACW/ASC's *Selective Morality* ...

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Rather than derail ACW/ASC's newest thread on his pet topic of homosexuality, he is free to *try* to make his case why he supports lifestyles that lead to early death as well as the actual victimization of other *non* consenting persons:

FROM the *officers* recent thread:

It doesn't take a rocket scientist alwight.

Picture+16.png

Take a good look at your defintion of "liberty".

Now a look at ACW/ASC's definition of liberty:

smokers-lungs-pictures-11.jpg
Cirrhosis-Of-The-Liver-Treatments-Stages-Causes-Symptoms.jpg

Another liberty that ACW/ASC defends is that of drunk driving by virtue of his support of keeping alcohol legal:

Drunk Driving Accidents Pictures and Stories

As well as the right of smokers to end the lives of their infants by virtue of their second hand smoke:

Secondhand Smoke Causes SIDS

Being that our resident officer does not wish to make these activities illegal and prosecutable under the law, by his own logic he is a SIDist, as well as an Alcoholist and a Cancerist who promotes the death of smokers and drinkers along with their NON-CONSENTING victims.

Until you address your support of these death styles, everything you claim and post on your threads is rendered meaningless via your *Selective Morality*.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Rather than derail ACW/ASC's newest thread on his pet topic of homosexuality, he is free to *try* to make his case why he supports lifestyles that lead to early death as well as the actual victimization of other *non* consenting persons:

FROM the *officers* recent thread:

Now a look at ACW/ASC's definition of liberty:

smokers-lungs-pictures-11.jpg
Cirrhosis-Of-The-Liver-Treatments-Stages-Causes-Symptoms.jpg

Another liberty that ACW/ASC defends is that of drunk driving by virtue of his support of keeping alcohol legal:

Drunk Driving Accidents Pictures and Stories

As well as the right of smokers to end the lives of their infants by virtue of their second hand smoke:

Secondhand Smoke Causes SIDS

Being that our resident officer does not wish to make these activities illegal and prosecutable under the law, by his own logic he is a SIDist, as well as an Alcoholist and a Cancerist who promotes the death of smokers and drinkers along with their NON-CONSENTING victims.

Until you address your support of these death styles, everything you claim and post on your threads is rendered meaningless via your *Selective Morality*.

I ran across this wildly popular thread while trying to find a thread you started about sterilization.

You do realize that imbibing in alcohol (responsibly) and using tobacco products are not immoral as seen through the Eyes of God don't you Sandy?

Oh and Sandy, while you're on that high horse you might want to read the following:

Smoking & the LGBT Community

The lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) community in the United States continues to be disproportionately impacted by smoking. The LGBT community is among the populations most severely impacted by tobacco use. The most recent study suggests the LGBT community smokes at a rate almost 50% to 200% higher than the general population
http://www.thedccenter.org/facts_smoking.html

Substance Abuse

Studies have shown that, when compared with the general population, gay and bisexual men, lesbian, and transgender individuals are more likely to:
•Use alcohol and drugs
•Have higher rates of substance abuse
•Are less likely to abstain from alcohol and drug use
•Are more likely to continue heavy drinking into later life[1]
http://www.cdc.gov/msmhealth/substance-abuse.htm

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:chuckle: ACW ... this was from 2012.

I figured you just ignored it and am not really overly concerned if that is the case ... so many years later.

You ignored the association of second hand smoke to SIDS and suffering of those on the other side of second hand smoke as well as the victims of those who kill while under the influence of alcohol or lose their life due to an alcohol induced disease.

shagster01

You do realize that imbibing in alcohol (responsibly) and using tobacco products are not immoral as seen through the Eyes of God don't you Sandy?

So you admit your smoke and mirrors about homosexuality being unhealthy is just that. It's really all about you forcing others to appease your God. Smoking and drinking responsibly might not be a "sin," but it is certainly not good for you. This discredits any "it's not healthy" and "deathstyle" argument you have and proves it's all about forcing people to follow the Bible.

Do you find it morally ok to force children to breathe second hand smoke even though the Bible does not speak against it?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
:chuckle: ACW ... this was from 2012.

That shows how closely I pay attention to your threads Sandy.

I figured you just ignored it and am not really overly concerned if that is the case ... so many years later.

How many homosexuals have died from AIDS, lung cancer, alcohol or drug abuse, suicide, murder (at the hands of another homosexual), etc. etc. etc. in those 3 years Sandy?

You ignored the association of second hand smoke to SIDS and suffering of those on the other side of second hand smoke as well as the victims of those who kill while under the influence of alcohol or lose their life due to an alcohol induced disease.

Those deaths are due to irresponsible smokers and drinkers.

Why do you equate homosexuality with things that can be harmful yet aren't inherently immoral?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That shows how closely I pay attention to your threads Sandy.

:chuckle: And yet you bring it up ... NOW.

Though to be fair, I am not invested in any of your threads and take them with a grain of salt. :)

Now, is there anyone else who sees a reason to keep this thread open? If not, I will just close it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
:chuckle: And yet you bring it up ... NOW.

Though to be fair, I am not invested in any of your threads and take them with a grain of salt. :)

Now, is there anyone else who sees a reason to keep this thread open? If not, I will just close it.

Answer this question first:

Why do you equate homosexuality with things that can be harmful yet aren't inherently immoral?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Before you close it me say aSW and I both dislike homosexuals, but here is the difference. I do not wish to bother with them, and I am not going to tell a woman her wife called, or a man his husband fell off his bike

I would prefer homos to keep away, and yes I will admit, I am prejudiced against them..

aCW wants to go after them, to chase them down and lock them up.

Maybe he is right and maybe we are both wrong, I do not know, I do know there is no sense lying about it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Before you close it me say aSW and I both dislike homosexuals, but here is the difference. I do not wish to bother with them, and I am not going to tell a woman her wife called, or a man his husband fell off his bike

I would prefer homos to keep away, and yes I will admit, I am prejudiced against them..

aCW wants to go after them, to chase them down and lock them up.

Maybe he is right and maybe we are both wrong, I do not know, I do know there is no sense lying about it.

God's laws are acts of love. I wish to help these poor lost souls by re-legislating righteous laws that would get these people who engage in a changeable behavior the help that they so desperately need (and yes, some of them will need to be locked up in order to get that help).

Tinark

ACW accepts and promotes child abuse by not advocating alcohol be kept illegal, since a large portion of child abuse takes place by those who are drunk. At least according to his "logic" if he were consistent.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
ACW accepts and promotes child abuse by not advocating alcohol be kept illegal, since a large portion of child abuse takes place by those who are drunk. At least according to his "logic" if he were consistent.

According to your attempt at logic, anyone who drinks alcohol responsibly is a child abuser.

Why do you equate homosexuality/child abuse with things that can be harmful yet aren't inherently immoral?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
God's laws are acts of love. I wish to help these poor lost souls by re-legislating righteous laws that would get these people who engage in a changeable behavior the help that they so desperately need (and yes, some of them will need to be locked up in order to get that help).

I think you are dreaming if you think making it a crime is going to help them. I am not expert counselor on homosexuality, but from working in criminal justice, I have to say, homos are the most godless people I ever known, they hate God as much as Phelps hated fags, really!

Tinark

According to your attempt at logic, anyone who drinks alcohol responsibly is a child abuser.

Why do you equate homosexuality/child abuse with things that can be harmful yet aren't inherently immoral?

And anyone who practices homosexuality responsibly will have a low risk of catching a disease.

It is an activity that can be harmful yet isn't inherently immoral, which is why I use the comparison.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
And anyone who practices homosexuality responsibly will have a low risk of catching a disease.

Then why does the new liberal FDA policy require those who engage in homosexual behavior to abstain from having homosex for a year if they want to donate blood? (i.e. if you're a homosexual and want to donate blood, you can't be a homosexual).
http://news.yahoo.com/us-lift-lifet...vbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDVklQNjIwXzEEc2VjA3Ny

It is an activity that can be harmful yet isn't inherently immoral, which is why I use the comparison.

Based on your atheist moral code it isn't immoral.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I think you are dreaming if you think making it a crime is going to help them.

What is the basis for criminal laws? (Romans 13:4).

I am not expert counselor on homosexuality, but from working in criminal justice, I have to say, homos are the most godless people I ever known, they hate God as much as Phelps hated fags, really!

No, you're not an expert on this subject. Perhaps you should stick to topics that you know about?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Answer this question first:

I don't. Promiscuity can be harmful. I don't defend promiscuity. I just realize that promiscuity is something that is practiced by both groups. Not all ... but some.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I am in no hurry to close it if other members would like me to keep it open for a bit.

As far as you being prejudiced, that is not an issue for me either. It's only when a prejudice is used as a reason to cause physical harm or when it includes a double standard.