Greetings!!!!! I am a total noob to forums!!!

The Huzz

This should be a blast,i am at a bit of a loss as to what questions to pose,but i do welcome them.So.......let'er rip!

Wile E. Coyote

This should be a blast,i am at a bit of a loss as to what questions to pose,but i do welcome them.So.......let'er rip!
It's a blast if you like getting punched. A free set of gloves on me.

boxinggloves.jpg

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
New to forums? I can help you get acclimated. Have any questions, just post them in this thread.

Welcome to TOL.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Welcome from ktoyou; I hope you begin by meeting some interesting people! We have a diversity here, some very spiritual folks, in many ways, guided by Grace. As well, many who are not, yet good folks, such being, this is quite a diverse forum. I hope you come to like it!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I was too when I landed here in 2007. The easiest way to go at it is look around, add something when you can and try to keep it amiable. You're an unknown at this point establishing a general reputation among a large number of regulars. And you'll need two weeks and fifty posts to unlock some useful features that will make life easier.

Remember, less is more at this point and when in doubt ask. Many people, me included, will be happy to offer "how-to"s on everything from using the quote function to embedding videos, etc.

Welcome aboard. :e4e:

keypurr

Welcome, Most of us do not bite......hard. Join the fun, express your thoughts.
Just remember that there are only two on here that are right all the time.
Me and Mr Knight. And sometime I not to sure about me.
Mr Knight is the boss of TOL.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:wave2:

Welcome!