Judges reduce sentence of sodomite child rapist. Guess why.

TracerBullet

Doesn't matter. The one who was tempted in all those ways -- my 'old man' -- is counted by God as crucified. You're talking to someone else now who died and was raised to new life without the old man.

So you are saying orientation is not fluid and your earlier claims otherwise were just wrong

musterion

If you cannot provide a legitimate source, I will simply write you off as a bigoted monster who would rather judge large groups on the actions of a very, very small minority.

I recall a poll, several years ago, of anonymous male homosexuals. One of the questions asked if they would have sex with a child IF they knew it would not be discovered. The majority said yes. This was NOT a poll aimed at card-carrying NAMBLA members. Research it if you want.

Arthur Brain

Why?

Human history is replete with accounts of encouraged, even insitutionalized pederasty. It has been the norm, historically, not the exception.

A coupla hundred years ago it was acceptable to shove kids up chimneys et al until child labour laws were introduced. What people like you don't seem to realize is that laws protecting children from abuse of any sort have exponentially increased over time...

But hey, don't let the facts get in the way of anything.

Quetzal

I recall a poll, several years ago, of anonymous male homosexuals. One of the questions asked if they would have sex with a child IF they knew it would not be discovered. The majority said yes. This was NOT a poll aimed at card-carrying NAMBLA members. Research it if you want.
Which poll? Who conducted it? How many were polled? Where are the results now? Have there been more recent polls that support you? You have the burden of proof here, not me.

Arthur Brain

Without actual citations to said 'event' this means squat and amounts to nothing more than hearsay. The onus is on you to provide it.

TracerBullet

A few weeks ago I provided a link to a story that was reported by -- not written by but reported by -- Massresistance. You instantly dismissed it as bigoted and, as far as it appeared, refused to look at it. That's why I won't bother.

Found what you were talking about.

I pointed out that your claim that "children being taught how to engage in anal sex in the school" was not supported by the massresistance article you linked to. I then pointed out that the teacher massresistance falsely accused sued and it was shown in court that massresistance altered the audiotapes they use to make their claims were altered.

When did "instantly" figure into this?

musterion

Okay, go ahead and dismiss these now...

[FONT=arial,helvetica]Homosexuals commit more than 33% of all reported child molestations in the United States, which, assuming homosexuals make up 2% of the population, means that 1 in 20 homosexuals is a child molestor, while 1 in 490 heterosexuals is a child molester (19). [/FONT]

[FONT=arial,helvetica] (19) Psychological Reports, 1986, 58, pp. 327-37. [/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica]Many homosexuals admit that they are pedophiles: "The love between men and boys is at the foundation of homosexuality" (22).
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica] (22) San Francisco Sentinel, 27 March 1992. [/FONT]

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a5a_1363621443

musterion

No, I just find it funny that an agnostic demands proof of something when proof of his Creator is all around him.

Quetzal

Okay, go ahead and dismiss these now...
Don't mind if I do. The problem with the two articles you listed is they are citing statistics, from where? That would certainly help in having a discussion about them. The live leak article is listed in the conspiracy category. Not a great sign in regards to accuracy.

musterion

Don't mind if I do. The problem with the two articles you listed is they are citing statistics, from where? That would certainly help in having a discussion about them. The live leak article is listed in the conspiracy category. Not a great sign in regards to accuracy.

I knew you wouldn't read any of it.

Quetzal

No, I just find it funny that an agnostic demands proof of something when proof of his Creator is all around him.
So, instead of providing evidence you try to jab at me? Nice try... so... about those sources/polls you were talking about.