O'Reilly read my (our?) mind: US gets country we deserve

republicanchick

O'Reilly has pointed out something I noticed myself and was really.. wondering about, namely how Hellary Clinton has lost a lot of points in the Trustworthy category, and yet she is not losing in the polls.

I always thought that was very, very strange... and also, very telling.

about We the People...

Why... I mean WHY in God's name would u vote for someone you do not trust??!!

maybe we are a bunch of morons... like that one guy who worked for the obamacare website said once, not knowing he was being taped...

hey, by the way... How moron can you get.. thinking you can say such things and no one will ever "out" you about it... ha ha... the ironies of life (humans)

But anyhow.. yeh, we get the country "we" deserve.

Too bad We the Smart People have to suffer for We the Dumb ones...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...m_the_serious_business_of_fixing_america.html

+++

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
O'Reilly has pointed out something I noticed myself and was really.. wondering about, namely how Hellary Clinton has lost a lot of points in the Trustworthy category, and yet she is not losing in the polls.

I always thought that was very, very strange... and also, very telling.

about We the People...

Why... I mean WHY in God's name would u vote for someone you do not trust??!!

maybe we are a bunch of morons... like that one guy who worked for the IRS said once, not knowing he was being taped...

hey, by the way... How moron can you get.. thinking you can say such things and no one will ever "out" you about it... ha ha... the ironies of life (humans)

But anyhow.. yeh, we get the country "we" deserve.

Too bad We the Smart People have to suffer for We the Dumb ones...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...m_the_serious_business_of_fixing_america.html

+++

i don't care about e-mails and texts or whose phone or device or accounts they are on. who cares ? she's so pretty she's gonna win ! LOL:first:

TrakeM

The only politician I've seen that seems honest is Elizabeth Warren and she's not running. Let's face it, voting is the process of picking the lesser evil. So far, it looks likely that Clinton will be the lesser evil. We'll see once we find out who the nominees are.

republicanchick

The only politician I've seen that seems honest is Elizabeth Warren and she's not running. Let's face it, voting is the process of picking the lesser evil. So far, it looks likely that Clinton will be the lesser evil. We'll see once we find out who the nominees are.

yeh, who cares if she deletes government emails, hides her server from We the People

we're going to vote for her just b/c we don't like the Rs..

well, i am not surprised. Libs think (as it were) with their emotions..

"I hate the Rs and that's all there is to it"

stuff like that

___

republicanchick

Wow... all those posters who just LOVE to see me, Republicanchick, make a mistake. . did not notice the mistake i made

i said IRS guy (was the one who said Americans are too stupid to understand)

when i meant to say that guy who was in charge of the obamacare website

which, ha ha...

WHO is stupid??

He couldn't even build a good website... millions spent by We the People and he couldn't even do the job (but of course got paid even more taxpayer $$ even when he messed up...)\

geeze... Truth is just WAYYYY stranger than fiction

republicanchick

the US deserves at least something of a "setback" for lack of a better word

b/c of its assault on the most innocent and helpless among us, the unborn

all that bloodshed is not ignored by God.. although it may seem to be... a lot of evils seem to be..

but God waits... patiently... and justice only comes in the next life... but it does come..