Sabbath

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The commandment is to work six continuous days and then rest the seventh day...

Any other pattern destroys the original...

Think not this physical pattern was destroyed...or fulfilled...as if observing a day removes it from the calendar...LOL

I said
lol Look you don't have any evidence, or proof, or logic, or verses. You are really getting boring .
Blah blah blah.

clefty

I said
lol Look you don't have any evidence, or proof, or logic, or verses. You are really getting boring .
Blah blah blah.

Imagine if the commandments could be compromised on any point...

What need was there for the martyrs to die? They would have only need to compromise and choose...as you do

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Imagine if the commandments could be compromised on any point...

What need was there for the martyrs to die? They would have only need to compromise and choose...as you do

I said
lol Born again Christians don't imagine. You do. But we don't.

2 Cor 10:5
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
(KJV)

clefty

I said
lol Born again Christians don't imagine. You do. But we don't.

5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
(KJV)

Lol...you imagine Paul spoke of Sabbath when speaking of which day to fast on...

You imagine an any day everyday Sabbath day...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Lol...you imagine Paul spoke of Sabbath when speaking of which day to fast on...

You imagine an any day everyday Sabbath day...

I said
ROFLOL No I don't. That is what you do. I just listen to the Holy Spirit.
(KJV)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
clefty I am suppose to remind you that nagging does more damage to church than it does good.

2 Tim 2:14-15
14 Remind them of these things, charging them before the Lord not to strive about words to no profit, to the ruin of the hearers.
15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
ROFLOL No I don't. That is what you do. I just listen to the Holy Spirit.
(KJV)

I don't imagine anyday ever day Sabbath...I believe it's a seventh day rest day...obedience to Christ because that is what He did...

clefty

clefty I am suppose to remind you that nagging does more damage to church than it does good.

2 Tim 2:14-15
14 Remind them of these things, charging them before the Lord not to strive about words to no profit, to the ruin of the hearers.
15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
(NKJ)

Yup approved means obedient to Him His way...not on some bad interpretations and misuse of His word

clefty

I said
You do have some really bad interpretation.

You claim to have the spirit...yet insist another way...

Paul says to keep the feast with the new unleavened bread of spirit and truth...

Your spirit is not in line with or include truth...realize Paul here even admonishes the Passover continue to be kept...hence the reference to unleavened bread...

You would have him say keep Passover but chose any day everyday sabbath....now THAT is really bad interpretation

And not as the Spirit leads...your spirit is not forming Christ in you...Him, His way

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You claim to have the spirit...yet insist another way...

Paul says to keep the feast with the new unleavened bread of spirit and truth...

Your spirit is not in line with or include truth...realize Paul here even admonishes the Passover continue to be kept...hence the reference to unleavened bread...

You would have him say keep Passover but chose any day everyday sabbath....now THAT is really bad interpretation

And not as the Spirit leads...your spirit is not forming Christ in you...Him, His way

I said
There is only one guaranteed way. That is the way I go, that is the way I demonstrate. Your the one with the wild imagination.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
There is only one guaranteed way. That is the way I go, that is the way I demonstrate. Your the one with the wild imagination.
His way may be peculiar buy certainly necessitating a wild imagination...mis application of Paul's writings which even Peter warned people would do...he knew you and yours were coming...lol

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)
all things include "keep the commandments they teach" from the seat of Moses...is why His followers did so hurrying to bury Him to keep the Sabbath even after His death sealed the new covenant...

Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
(NKJ)

Of course if you are in Him you are free from the condemnation as you will be covered by Him Who told another who was spared "go and sin no more"

The Spirit will lead you to do JUST AS He did...no Sunday Ham...no spam meat...no leavened bread of spirit of the Pharisees with no Truth...

Your bread is full of the leaving of the puffed up Pharisees who also thought they could define what the Sabbath was...

We are to celebrate with the unleavened bread of spirit and truth...no just a spirit of do what thou wilt...

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
His way may be peculiar buy certainly necessitating a wild imagination...mis application of Paul's writings which even Peter warned people would do...he knew you and yours were coming...lol

all things include "keep the commandments they teach" from the seat of Moses...is why His followers did so hurrying to bury Him to keep the Sabbath even after His death sealed the new covenant...

Of course if you are in Him you are free from the condemnation as you will be covered by Him Who told another who was spared "go and sin no more"

The Spirit will lead you to do JUST AS He did...no Sunday Ham...no spam meat...no leavened bread of spirit of the Pharisees with no Truth...

Your bread is full of the leaving of the puffed up Pharisees who also thought they could define what the Sabbath was...

We are to celebrate with the unleavened bread of spirit and truth...no just a spirit of do what thou wilt...

I said
lolol Your an idiot. what is wrong with you.

clefty

I said
lolol Your an idiot. what is wrong with you.

Nothing...why? Just here to talk about the Sabbath...

Did you notice that even when the new covenant was signed and sealed at the cross...

"Then they returned and prepared spices and fragrant oils. And they rested on the Sabbath according to the commandment."

Yup...believers still kept the OT law...in fact the first full day of the new covenant age was a sabbath day...mirroring the first full day of creation...the original Sabbath...

Can't add or remove from the covenant once it is sealed yes?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Nothing...why? Just here to talk about the Sabbath...

Did you notice that even when the new covenant was signed and sealed at the cross...

"Then they returned and prepared spices and fragrant oils. And they rested on the Sabbath according to the commandment."

Yup...believers still kept the OT law...in fact the first full day of the new covenant age was a sabbath day...mirroring the first full day of creation...the original Sabbath...

Can't add or remove from the covenant once it is sealed yes?

I said
lololol You have tried every deception and perversion known to man and nothing you have tried has worked for you. You have lied, you have used gross exaggeration, you have used pieces of the old testament mixed in with pieces of the new testament, you have perverted the gospel, you have twisted the commandments. And still your a total failure.

clefty

I said
lololol You have tried every deception and perversion known to man and nothing you have tried has worked for you. You have lied, you have used gross exaggeration, you have used pieces of the old testament mixed in with pieces of the new testament, you have perverted the gospel, you have twisted the commandments. And still your a total failure.

Failed? How so? Tried? To do what?

I am here to talk about the Sabbath. I enjoy learning from you, what text you use, which ones you don't, what historical writings, if any, you cite or ignore, what extra biblical thought you are influenced by.

In that, I have not failed nor tried in vain. For me it's

Do we then make void the law through faith? Certainly not!
On the contrary, we establish the law." Romans 3:30-31

And I am merely curious as to what law you seek to establish...

You see it begins in the physical temporal realm, water baptism is a symbol or physical type of death to self by which we learn spiritual principles...the literal Sabbath day is also a tutor or aid which points to the One we now live for...and just like our grammar school teacher aides we are to live within their teaching not deviate from their instruction in our adult world...

The literal Sabbath day symbolizes whose side we are on...the spiritual team we are fighting with knowing the battle is already won...anything less than the literal Sabbath day indicates a different spiritual team...

So as I learn and discuss with you literally on a temporal realm I am fully mindful that it's not flesh and blood but powers and principalities...

You represent yours well and I truly appreciate the sparring...

Again, not here to try and win you over...I stand with Lord of the Sabbath His undivided kingdom His way...as He did...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Failed? How so? Tried? To do what?

I am here to talk about the Sabbath. I enjoy learning from you, what text you use, which ones you don't, what historical writings, if any, you cite or ignore, what extra biblical thought you are influenced by.

In that, I have not failed nor tried in vain. For me it's

Do we then make void the law through faith? Certainly not!
On the contrary, we establish the law." Romans 3:30-31

And I am merely curious as to what law you seek to establish...

You see it begins in the physical temporal realm, water baptism is a symbol or physical type of death to self by which we learn spiritual principles...the literal Sabbath day is also a tutor or aid which points to the One we now live for...and just like our grammar school teacher aides we are to live within their teaching not deviate from their instruction in our adult world...

The literal Sabbath day symbolizes whose side we are on...the spiritual team we are fighting with knowing the battle is already won...anything less than the literal Sabbath day indicates a different spiritual team...

So as I learn and discuss with you literally on a temporal realm I am fully mindful that it's not flesh and blood but powers and principalities...

You represent yours well and I truly appreciate the sparring...

Again, not here to try and win you over...I stand with Lord of the Sabbath His undivided kingdom His way...as He did...

I said
You have theory, but the one thing you lack is the Holy Spirit. You prove that in your logic. Which is all carnal. I'm learning a lot also. How the devil uses some people to trick others into falling from grace. And he is using you to deceive so many. With your carnal logic. You don't have the Word abiding in you. You search the scriptures, but you refuse to do it Gods way. You blaspheme the Word of God. You reject the Holy Spirit and the revelations of Jesus Christ. And you cant see your deceptions.

John 5:38-40
38 "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
39 "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
40 "But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 4:3-4
3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing,
4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
You have theory, but the one thing you lack is the Holy Spirit. You prove that in your logic. Which is all carnal. I'm learning a lot also. How the devil uses some people to trick others into falling from grace. And he is using you to deceive so many. With your carnal logic. You don't have the Word abiding in you. You search the scriptures, but you refuse to do it Gods way. You blaspheme the Word of God. You reject the Holy Spirit and the revelations of Jesus Christ. And you cant see your deceptions.

God the Father's way or Chist's way? You would have them be two different ways

John 5:38-40
38 "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
39 "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
40 "But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.
(NKJ)
you have to misuse Paul to distort the testimony of scripture with your choose any day everyday Sabbath

2 Cor 4:3-4
3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing,
4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.
(NKJ)

2 for 3:18
"And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit."

"Same image" is more than appearance but action...fruit Are you being transformed into the same image of the Lord? Doing JUST AS He did? He did not do everyday any day Sabbath...

Before His ministry He was a carpenter. Do you wish to tell me He worked 7 days a week?

Or was He in a house of worship as it was His custom to do...as He continued o do during His ministry as well...

Announcing the beginning of His ministry on the Sabbath no less...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Your pushing the law of condemnation, which our fathers nor we are able to bear. Jesus cane to deliver us from that very law. Your not fighting against me your fighting against Jesus. And your to ignorant to know it. If we keep any part of the old testament we fall from grace. And make ourselves subject to the whole entire thing. That is why you are evil in what your doing. When the veil is taken away you will see the devil in you.

Acts 15:10
10 "Now therefore, why do you test God by putting a yoke on the neck of the disciples which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
(NKJ)

2 Cor 3:7-15
7 But if the ministry of death, written and engraved on stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of the glory of his countenance, which glory was passing away,
8 how will the ministry of the Spirit not be more glorious?
9 For if the ministry of condemnation had glory, the ministry of righteousness exceeds much more in glory.
10 For even what was made glorious had no glory in this respect, because of the glory that excels.
11 For if what is passing away was glorious, what remains is much more glorious.
12 Therefore, since we have such hope, we use great boldness of speech--
13 unlike Moses, who put a veil over his face so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the end of what was passing away.
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ.
15 But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
Your pushing the law of condemnation, which our fathers nor we are able to bear. Jesus cane to deliver us from that very law. Your not fighting against me your fighting against Jesus. And your to ignorant to know it. If we keep any part of the old testament we fall from grace. And make ourselves subject to the whole entire thing. That is why you are evil in what your doing. When the veil is taken away you will see the devil in you.

Acts 15:10
10 "Now therefore, why do you test God by putting a yoke on the neck of the disciples which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
(NKJ)

2 Cor 3:7-15
7 But if the ministry of death, written and engraved on stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of the glory of his countenance, which glory was passing away,
8 how will the ministry of the Spirit not be more glorious?
9 For if the ministry of condemnation had glory, the ministry of righteousness exceeds much more in glory.
10 For even what was made glorious had no glory in this respect, because of the glory that excels.
11 For if what is passing away was glorious, what remains is much more glorious.
12 Therefore, since we have such hope, we use great boldness of speech--
13 unlike Moses, who put a veil over his face so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the end of what was passing away.
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ.
15 But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart.
(NKJ)

When He died on the cross the covenant was signed and sealed...nothing could be added or removed

His followers hurried to keep the Sabbath...nothing about any day or everyday Sabbath...