ECT According to Paul he was not the only one that preached the MYSTERY.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I don't get the idea of MAD worshipping Paul. I get more the sense from MADs that Paul (bringing the worldwide Gospel, and not being concerned about the land of Israel) was an after thought, a detour, and 2nd choice, a plan B, etc, in which both plans are 'equal' or actually where the Israel plan is superior, but the Gospel is tolerable.
We don't worship Paul nor is the Boc an "after thought", a "detour" and "2nd choice, a plan B"!

Ephesians 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

heir

TOL Subscriber
No matter how those in MAD twist the scripture there is only 1 GOSPEL as taught by Jesus.

Matthew 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

vs.

Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Romans 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

Matthew 5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

vs.

Titus 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Those are not even close to being the same!

heir

TOL Subscriber
I already did, but here's some more....

Galatians 3:8
And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed."
No, you didn't and according to prophecy, Gentiles will be blessed through Israel's rise:

Isaiah 60:1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.
Isaiah 60:2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
Isaiah 60:3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

Zechariah 8:22 Yea, many people and strong nations shall come to seek the LORD of hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before the LORD.
Zechariah 8:23 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

According to mystery, in the Body, in the dispensation of the gospel committed to Paul (1 Corinthians 9:17 KJV), salvation came unto the Gentiles through Israel's fall:

Romans 11:11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

Even with the mystery of Christ revealed which included some Gentiles (Galatians 3:29 KJV), it leaves a whole group of Gentiles without hope as these Gentiles salvation was a mystery hid in God/unsearchable in the OT! They were in time past without Christ, without hope and without God in the world being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise. They were clearly NOT included in the promise! No need to try and make Paul a liar, just accept the truth as written!

Ephesians 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

Ephesians 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

Ephesians 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

Ephesians 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Ephesians 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Ephesians 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Ephesians 3:7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

Ephesians 3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

Ephesians 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Who's not believing Paul? Looks to me like it's you!

Last edited:

dodge

Matthew 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

vs.

Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Romans 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

Matthew 5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

vs.

Titus 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Those are not even close to being the same!

YOU had to have this:

Jhn 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

To have this:

heir

TOL Subscriber
YOU had to have this:

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

To have this:

No, this 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV and this Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV is Titus 3:5 KJV not to mention the fact that our salvation was hid in God/unsearchable Ephesians 3:1-9 KJV!

heir

TOL Subscriber
YOU had to have this:

To have this:

And please teach us all how one can Acts 10:35 KJV while at the same time Titus 3:5 KJV. It can't be done!

dodge

No, this 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV and this Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV is Titus 3:5 KJV not to mention the fact that our salvation was hid in God/unsearchable Ephesians 3:1-9 KJV!

Can you not see what Jesus said ?

Mat 26:28
For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

JN.3:16

Jhn 10:16
And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

I understand that God hid the meaning for a time, but Paul taught NOTHING that Jesus had not already taught.

You have made divisions in your mind that do NOT exist in scripture, and it started when you put more emphasis on Paul's teachings than on Jesus' teachings.

Right Divider

Body part
Paul taught NOTHING that Jesus did not teach before him. Yes, the message was hidden for a time, but Paul revealed nothing that Jesus had not already revealed. Why don't you believe Jesus ?

And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
Paul does NOT teach that Gentiles are "other sheep". Paul never ONCE writes of Jesus being OUR shepherd.

But don't let any facts get in the way of your belief system.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Paul taught NOTHING that Jesus did not teach before him. Yes, the message was hidden for a time, but Paul revealed nothing that Jesus had not already revealed. Why don't you believe Jesus ?

Wrong. Jesus Christ appeared to Paul on the road and began revelations of brand new information that He didn't teach before DBR. Learn how to read rummy.

dodge

Paul does NOT teach that Gentiles are "other sheep". Paul never ONCE writes of Jesus being OUR shepherd.

But don't let any facts get in the way of your belief system.

You do know that we have the Old and new Testaments. We can see how Jesus told them and it was with held for a time.

Do not let what Jesus said sway you in any manner just keep following Paul who followed Jesus.

Jesus said there was sheep of another fold ( gentiles ) that he would bring into the flock and there would be one fold and one shepherd, but by all means keep ignoring what Jesus taught to make your theology work.

Danoh

YOU had to have this:

To have this:

The same...but different.

The same principle: faith.

Different application.

In John, the issue is believing that Jesus ALONE is Israel's Prophesied Christ.

In Titus, the issue is believing that Christ ALONE died for our sins.

Two same, and yet different...issues.

dodge

Wrong. Jesus Christ appeared to Paul on the road and began revelations of brand new information that He didn't teach before DBR. Learn how to read rummy.

Jesus shared the good news ( gospel ) before Paul began killing Christians. Thank God Paul obeyed and listened to Jesus unlike many today.

BRAND NEW would only work if you ripped the Gospels out of your bible !

dodge

Different application.

Anyone not saved by faith in Jesus will NOT be saved.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life

Right Divider

Body part
You do know that we have the Old and new Testaments. We can see how Jesus told them and it was with held for a time.

Do not let what Jesus said sway you in any manner just keep following Paul who followed Jesus.

Jesus said there was sheep of another fold ( gentiles ) that he would bring into the flock and there would be one fold and one shepherd, but by all means keep ignoring what Jesus taught to make your theology work.

You are such a rabid zealot that you cannot discuss anything. You ASSUME that it means that you think that it means. But you are simply wrong.

Was Paul called by Christ? Are Paul's books in the Bible scripture?

The "other sheep not of this fold" are the sheep scattered abroad... like the ones that James and Peter write to.

Paul does NOT write about Jesus as a "shepherd", EVER. Does this fact not surprise you if Paul ONLY taught that Jesus taught?

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part

Different application.

Yep

Rom 1:16-17 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:16) For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. (1:17) For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

dodge

Right Divider;4808439]You are such a rabid zealot that you cannot discuss anything. You ASSUME that it means that you think that it means. But you are simply wrong.

Yes I believe when Jesus spoke John 3:16 that it was , is, and will remain true for eternity.

Was Paul called by Christ? Are Paul's books in the Bible scripture?

So you believe EVERYTHING Jesus taught was replaced and made null and void by Paul's teachings ?

The "other sheep not of this fold" are the sheep scattered abroad... like the ones that James and Peter write to.

There is only one gospel as per scripture and Jesus NOT Paul is the good news.

Paul does NOT write about Jesus as a "shepherd", EVER. Does this fact not surprise you if Paul ONLY taught that Jesus taught?

And this is supposed to mean what ? Jesus said of Himself He is the good shepherd and if ANY man is in Him etc.

Are you so blind that you ignore Jesus to follow Paul as Paul himself said to follow Jesus ?

God's Truth

No, you didn't and according to prophecy, Gentiles will be blessed through Israel's rise:

Isaiah 60:1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.
Isaiah 60:2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
Isaiah 60:3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

Zechariah 8:22 Yea, many people and strong nations shall come to seek the LORD of hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before the LORD.
Zechariah 8:23 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

According to mystery, in the Body, in the dispensation of the gospel committed to Paul (1 Corinthians 9:17 KJV), salvation came unto the Gentiles through Israel's fall:

Romans 11:11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

Even with the mystery of Christ revealed which included some Gentiles (Galatians 3:29 KJV), it leaves a whole group of Gentiles without hope as these Gentiles salvation was a mystery hid in God/unsearchable in the OT! They were in time past without Christ, without hope and without God in the world being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise. They were clearly NOT included in the promise! No need to try and make Paul a liar, just accept the truth as written!

Ephesians 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

Ephesians 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

Ephesians 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

Ephesians 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Ephesians 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Ephesians 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Ephesians 3:7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

Ephesians 3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

Ephesians 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Who's not believing Paul? Looks to me like it's you!

God chooses people to be Israel who are spiritual obeyers of Him.

God is not talking about earthy land and blood relatives of Abraham.

Since Jesus, his blood is the only blood that matters, and the heavenly Jerusalem is the only place that matters.